LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Adore Being A Girl

(I have probably put this elsewhere but seeing as this will be my "home fourm" They belong here so I will put them here if they are not)

There is soooo much to love about being a girl

I love the feel of my long tresses ( we do not have just "hair")

I love the feel of wearing a tiara or maybe an Alice band and how it complements my tresses

I love the feel of satin

I love the kiss of my skirts on my thighs

I love the soft sounds that our clothes make as we move

I love the sound of our names: Christine, Linda, Sandra, Lynne, Michelle, Estelle, Marilyn, Glenda, Alice and Alicia, , Denise Tiara, Tara, Giselle, Tina, Kirsten, Karen, Page, Helen, Cheryl and others, and thinking "That means me"

I love sitting on a nice lady's lap and having her caress my tresses, cheek or gently rubbing my knees and sweetly calling me by my name and telling me how cute or adorable I am, or having her dress me

I love the quick feather-light little kisses that we are famous for as when we seal a pact

I love my dollies and the little person that each of them is, talking to, hugging and kissing them lightly

I love looking at dresses and tiaras and dreaming of what it would be like to wear the one I am looking at

When I move quickly or run, I kove being a whirl and flutter of golden hair and skirts and a glitter of tiara

I love the smell of rose, lilac and baby powder and lotion

I love tea parties where we get together and talk about our dollies and things

I love being Little instead of a Baby because I am aware of all these feelings and the things that give them to me and that this is what it means to be Little Girl

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...