LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Bettypooh

Bedwetting- How Old Were You When It Stopped?

99 posts in this topic

I wet my bed nightly up about aged 11 or 12, after that age it very slowly started to stop happening every night. My bedwetting pattern makes no sense.....once it stopped for 5 weeks then over a year later aged 16 I wet my bed EVERY night for about 9 weeks ....but usually now it's about 2 or 3 nites per week. I've always worn a night time nappy or diaper to keep my bed dry.

Welcome to DD

Never really stopped - slowed down by age 12 but recured and although I was dry at night most of the time there were lapses in my 20's and 30's which got worse as time went on and by 60 I needed a diaper every night.

:baby_sleeping:  :baby_bottle: My mommy tells me I continued wetting my bed until I started kindergarten,then occasional for the next few years also off and on.I then began to wet my bed again every night before my 9th birthday.My mommy couldn't keep up with all the extra laundry I was making for her.So one night before bed,she told me she had a plan for my night-time wettings.After my bubblebath,mommy tried me off and then carried me back into my bedroom,and layed me on my bed.She then proceeded to show me ALL my new diapering supplies.She showed me the PAMPERS,and baby wipes and powder and Desitin ointment.She then told me I was again going to be wearing diapers to bed every night.I cry that first night and for the next few nights.But I was once again waking in the morning in a DRY bed,but wet diaper.I grew to once again accept my diapering routine every night for my bedwettings.

I wet the bed every night until I was maybe 13 and then tappered off some. By the end of high school I was still bedwetting with some frequency, as little as 3 or 4 times per month or 4 or 5 days in a week.  I have never totally stopped.

Wore diapers at night til I was 17 due to bed wetting every night

I stopped at 14 but it started again when I entered the military.

After I was toilet trained before I turned 3 I did not bedwet even when traveling. Never the less my Mom always kept a rubber sheet on my bed, also even when traveling. My bladder was always tiny and over-active, so I did wear 'Just-in-Case' diapers during long car rides and for special events.

Days after I reached puberty I reverted to bedwetting. From then on my bladder control deteriorated until I lost all day control at age 21.

Never stopped for me. One younger sister and brother and older sisters all toilet trained. Am not.

About 15-16 here. I was too proud to let my parents find out, but I do remember once when we moved houses that my step-dad was quite amazed at the yellowness of my mattress, and I got a new bed. Never any diapers though =( I think I was about 12 then, and they must have figured I outgrew it, when in reality I had just finished drying it from the previous night. I remember wanting diapers at a very early age, not for need, but for desire. Although I certainly could have used them for need back then and saved a mattress or two! I maybe had 10 episodes after 15 until I was injured in the military at about 26 years old, and I've been a bedwetter ever since.

I believe that I was also mostly dry from a very early age (about 2 years potty trained) until my parents divorced at age 7. After the divorce, I wet the bed fairly regularly until my mid-teens. I used to be a little bitter that my parents never noticed it, and all the trouble I went through by myself, but then again I was incredibly independent, and learned to hide/mask my accidents quite well, and even if they offered me protection, I would have likely been too ashamed to accept it, even though I wanted nothing more.

I wasn't reliably dry at night until I was in my early 20's. I have had several episodes over the years and am back to nightly wetting again now.

i never bed wet in my life but when i was 11 years old i use to fake wet the bed

Who said itstoped

12 or 13-ish when I actually "stopped", with an occasional accident and/or intentional "accident" after that.

'cept now I can pretty reliably wet the bed "unintentionally" after a few nights of trying.   Woo. :x

My bedwetting stopped when I was 16/17.  Then in college I had the freedom to wear every night to bed and it returned when I was 18/19....it hasn't stopped since.

I stopped when I was almost 14 years old. I remember this because my first wet dream came about a month after and I was very embarrassed. I thought I had started again.

Who said itstoped

I was never bothered by my bedwetting and if I'd never stopped it wouldn't have mattered to me.

Never stopped for me. One younger sister and brother and older sisters all toilet trained. Am not.

Does it bother you?

never stopped still wet my bed if im not diapered

1 person likes this

I was 5 when it started 2 weeks later it stopped,   when I was put in night diapers. Diapered till 9

My first dry night was when I was 12 or 13. I was consider to be a heavy bed wetter, since there were many morning the that my diapers and bed were wet. I did not get out of diapers till I was 14, and then there were plenty of wet nights after that.  Mom never did take the plastic sheet off my bed.  when ever I came back to visit after college, the bed would still be "protected " and an extra set of sheets would be in my room.

I also didn't get out of daytime diapers till almost 6, and back then all we had were cloth diapers

I can remember waking up regularly every morning to soggy pj's and sheets until I was 7yrs old that is when my parents took a doctors advice to put me back in diapers at night from there I was waking you every morning with soggy diapers every morning until I was 16 stopped waking up to soggy diapers but didn't want to waste a dry diaper so I'd use it just as I was getting my school clothes out of the closet for the day then I'd take it off and throw it away in the kitchen trash bin. My parents were very supportive and never said too much about my bedwetting .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Um I still do it ocasionally 

1 person likes this

I stopped between 3 4 Mary My girl friend wet too 14 15 only to start again at 24 after she had her 3 rd kid number 4 did ber Bladder in