LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting- How Old Were You When It Stopped?

Bettypooh

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was about 7 or 8 years old when I finally managed to be dry at night.

I started to be wet at night again when I was 14 years old as a result of being dressed as a baby and wearing nappies every night on stage at a Scout Gang Show. I liked wearing my nappies and started wetting again.

Now I am wet every night and need my night time nappy and plastic pants to keep my bed dry.

I also tend to wet myself during the day.

• 3 months later...

I was dry day and night by the time I was 2.5 but volentarily returned to diapers 24/7 when I was 4.5 and remained diapered until I was nearly 7. I started wetting the bed when I was 8 but I covered it up for a while (wearing diapers I got myself) but I ran out of diapers and eventually my mom found out. After a few weeks of frequent but not nightly bed wetting I was threatened with diapers several times but even with continued wettings nothing happened. So in an effort to force the issue I began wetting my pants and after the second time wetting at school (and 4th pants wetting in total) I was put back in Pampers 24/7 until I was nearly 12. After that I continued to wear them on my own.

i stopped at 12 after surgery to fix a minor problem but still wore diapers and wet them on purpose till about 16. my parents never caught on that i was wetting them just so i could keep wearing diapers at night.

I was a DL by 12 and liked the feeling of sleeping in a wet diaper.

I was about 13 when bedwetting stopped for me. I had to go to a doctor and get a prescription, but it did stop so I wouldn't feel any more awkward in high school than I already had been.

I was a bedwetter until around the age of 14 and it was very embarrassing up until that point because I could hardly ever spend the night at my friend's houses out of fear of my secret being discovered or even worse having an accident during the middle of the night!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I was 25 years old before I finally stopped. Though it would never end. Hated wearing diapers at night. Started wearing again about a year ago and now love it. Wear cause I like not because have to.

• 3 weeks later...

I wet my bed nightly up about aged 11 or 12, after that age it very slowly started to stop happening every night. My bedwetting pattern makes no sense.....once it stopped for 5 weeks then over a year later aged 16 I wet my bed EVERY night for about 9 weeks ....but usually now it's about 2 or 3 nites per week. I've always worn a night time nappy or diaper to keep my bed dry.

I wet my bed nightly up about aged 11 or 12, after that age it very slowly started to stop happening every night. My bedwetting pattern makes no sense.....once it stopped for 5 weeks then over a year later aged 16 I wet my bed EVERY night for about 9 weeks ....but usually now it's about 2 or 3 nites per week. I've always worn a night time nappy or diaper to keep my bed dry.

• 2 weeks later...