LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why Do I Have Such A Strong Urge To Be A Sissy

why is the urge to but on a diaper, plastic pants and onsie so strong?

sometime its sexual and somethimes it helps me relax. but come on why do i keep coming back to it?

Maybe you would like bein a Little Girl. I have been called "Pissy Chrissie", too, Use the links in my signature to see what we are like

When you feel something this strongly, it might be the real you screaming to be set free or it may be your spirit wanting to explore and experiment. It may be something else ;) With the first two, the solution is much the same- quit repressing the feelings and spend the time you need the way you need to until the feelings settle down to a manageable level :) And if they don't settle down it means you've got some changing to do in life. I was never really a guy- I was no good at sports and didn't like that. I loved 'pretty' but wasnt allowed to go there. My Dad was so far out that he thought G.I. Joe was a girly doll like Barbie, and a sign of wimpiness :o I knew all along that I was different but never had a way to express this part of me until I made a way for it to happen. You ar who you are, you like what you like- so how is that different from anyone else? I dream the impossible, wanting to go back to being a baby again but this time being raised as a girl, which should have happened the first time around but didn't :( Since it can only happen in fantasy I give myself time to indulge in that fantasy and now those feelings aren't so overwhelming. Free your soul- do what you want to do, and don't worry about what others may think about that. If you think it needs to be done in secret then do it in secret- but go forward with your dreams or feel overwhelmed because you didn't. Life is indeed too short for too many regrets so give yourself a chance and enjoy every moment if it :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 months later...

I can Understand your concern. I mean I for some reason find myself in the same boat. I mean I have a history of liking stories involving sissies and I have had interest in exploring but I find myself too embarrassed to follow through. I also find myself almost hoping a close friend or someone maybe... pushing me into trying. I think the urge to exploring sissy interests is partly my frustration with myself being so embarrassed and afraid of just trying things. I get frustrated with myself because I am so closed and I wish I wasn't so afraid and embarrassed.

Speaking as a sissy here, frustration over it is a whole different element than being an ABDL. But, it is extremely common.

We love feminization because it is so innocent. It makes us feel more empowered sexually. Odd, isn't it? Wearing all pink and strapping on a bra makes a man feel more empowered. But, for us sissies, we enjoy it because we feel more sexual. I'll leave the subconscious rational to the shrinks, there are compelling arguments across the spectrum for what makes us tick.

I believe that ABDL sissies differ from transgender/crossdressing roles in that we are already pretty emasculated (typically) before becoming sissies. We're already comfortable with being wrapped up in giant diapers and wetting ourselves -- not masculine behavior at all.

As to the frustration, I believe it stems from seeking two roles in the world. As men, we are biologically driven to be strong and powerful. But, a sissy is the absolute opposite of that. It's not even the same as an ABDL -- you are not just turning off male desires, you're turning the tables on them. You're asking to be feminized.

That eventually wears off. If you are a sissy 24/7, you are most likely closer to transsexual on the gender scales. Few sissies are 24/7, even if they wear diapers non-stop.

When the sexual glee and relaxation from feminization wears off, you basically are kicking yourself in the arse for shutting off your male impulses. They come roaring back, which gives you the frustration. For myself, this is usually about 10-15 seconds after the orgasm. :crybaby:

Is there a fix? Yes! A partner/relationship that appreciates and gratifies your sissy behavior will help reduce the frustration. Find a gal (or guy) that seems compatible, get into a relationship, and slowly introduce them to your ABDL/sissy lifestyles.

But, above all, if you're interested try it! Order a bra from Amazon, look at a few sizing charts, get some ruffled plastic pants... whatever makes you feel more cute!

• Like 1

Colors, scents, innocence, and many other factors play a part. Walk through the baby clothing section of any department store and you'll see what I mean. Baby girl's clothing is so much more appealing, at least for me. But then I spent the first six years of my life dressed as a baby girl, and needing to be a baby girl, because that was the only time I was safe. Who knows what drives us? But we are driven. Need. It's not just desire, it's need!

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...
On 11/27/2012 at 1:14 AM, AbriForm said:

Speaking as a sissy here, frustration over it is a whole different element than being an ABDL. But, it is extremely common.

We love feminization because it is so innocent. It makes us feel more empowered sexually. Odd, isn't it? Wearing all pink and strapping on a bra makes a man feel more empowered. But, for us sissies, we enjoy it because we feel more sexual. I'll leave the subconscious rational to the shrinks, there are compelling arguments across the spectrum for what makes us tick.

I believe that ABDL sissies differ from transgender/crossdressing roles in that we are already pretty emasculated (typically) before becoming sissies. We're already comfortable with being wrapped up in giant diapers and wetting ourselves -- not masculine behavior at all.

As to the frustration, I believe it stems from seeking two roles in the world. As men, we are biologically driven to be strong and powerful. But, a sissy is the absolute opposite of that. It's not even the same as an ABDL -- you are not just turning off male desires, you're turning the tables on them. You're asking to be feminized.

That eventually wears off. If you are a sissy 24/7, you are most likely closer to transsexual on the gender scales. Few sissies are 24/7, even if they wear diapers non-stop.

When the sexual glee and relaxation from feminization wears off, you basically are kicking yourself in the arse for shutting off your male impulses. They come roaring back, which gives you the frustration. For myself, this is usually about 10-15 seconds after the orgasm. :crybaby:

Is there a fix? Yes! A partner/relationship that appreciates and gratifies your sissy behavior will help reduce the frustration. Find a gal (or guy) that seems compatible, get into a relationship, and slowly introduce them to your ABDL/sissy lifestyles.

But, above all, if you're interested try it! Order a bra from Amazon, look at a few sizing charts, get some ruffled plastic pants... whatever makes you feel more cute!

I love the idea of baby girl clothes but I never understood why a woman would want a male to dress like her. It would make him her equal which of course sissy males are not!

On 7/16/2012 at 3:11 AM, pissycrissy said:

why is the urge to but on a diaper, plastic pants and onsie so strong?

sometime its sexual and somethimes it helps me relax. but come on why do i keep coming back to it?

How does that make you a sissy? plenty of non-sissies do that. That is not even necessarily girlish in any way unless the onesie had an attached skirt or skirt wannabe

• 4 weeks later...

For me it’s the opportunity to regress. I keep thinking what if I could turn back time to when I was born and been born a girl instead of a boy. What would it be like to wear a diaper and pretty pink dresses and the like. To be born into the proper gender with a vagina instead of a penis would have made me such a happier person. All I can do now is pretend!

1 hour ago, Judy Jean said:

For me it’s the opportunity to regress. I keep thinking what if I could turn back time to when I was born and been born a girl instead of a boy. What would it be like to wear a diaper and pretty pink dresses and the like. To be born into the proper gender with a vagina instead of a penis would have made me such a happier person. All I can do now is pretend!

Its great until puberty kicks in. YUK!!!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2019 at 9:54 AM, BabyJune said:

Its great until puberty kicks in. YUK!!!

I do not think you and I will have to worry about that for 10 and 8 years respectively. And not at all if the Fairies decide we should always be as we are. Can you imagine us being called "BabyJune" and "Little Christine" at age 13?

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

My urge to be a sissy started when I was about 20 years old on a cool Halloween night. I had recently met a woman that I thought would be my partner for the rest of my life. A few friends were having a big party down in NYC the village to be exact. It was a dress up party, so I dressed as a woman. I had shaved everything on my body yes and my privates and I oiled myself down and slipped on a short leather skirt and a nice pair of red hearts stockings. I looked in the mirror and I saw the body of a woman that was gorgeous !! My own girlfriend at the time was in shock at how good I looked. She did all the make up and I had earrings, necklace the works on. At the party no one recognized me. I felt like the new girl in town. Every man at that party asked me to dance, and I had my booty grabbed and fondled just by about every man. At the age of 20 you know men are at their peak and I ran to the bathroom twice to masturbate and relieve the strain of my erections. From that moment on it was a calling for me. I got hired as a bartender because of the way I looked in a dress. Even the owner of the club didn't know i was a man until 4 years later. I never told my wife that I dressed up for work and she never found out. My marriage went down the drain after 8 years, and I was alone again.I still dressed as a woman and worked as a bartender and life was just hollow for me, I learned to wear diapers so I wouldn't pee my panties at work because the hours standing and being busy were long and bathroom breaks were very few. I had many, many one night stands with men and women. I was a male and you know the saying "men are pigs" so oink, oink life goes on. Being a sissy wearing diapers and having fun was nice but life was still empty. So I say my urge to be a sissy will never die, I am a sissy and proud and I look forward to life. I never had hormones but I did get breast implants. I love my penis and it has worked many miracles for me, so getting it removed was just out of the question. I will always be a diaper wearing, pantie wearing, lace and frills sissy. Life goes on.

• Like 2
On 5/19/2020 at 6:38 PM, Transfusionelle said:

My urge to be a sissy started when I was about 20 years old on a cool Halloween night. I had recently met a woman that I thought would be my partner for the rest of my life. A few friends were having a big party down in NYC the village to be exact. It was a dress up party, so I dressed as a woman. I had shaved everything on my body yes and my privates and I oiled myself down and slipped on a short leather skirt and a nice pair of red hearts stockings. I looked in the mirror and I saw the body of a woman that was gorgeous !! My own girlfriend at the time was in shock at how good I looked. She did all the make up and I had earrings, necklace the works on. At the party no one recognized me. I felt like the new girl in town. Every man at that party asked me to dance, and I had my booty grabbed and fondled just by about every man. At the age of 20 you know men are at their peak and I ran to the bathroom twice to masturbate and relieve the strain of my erections. From that moment on it was a calling for me. I got hired as a bartender because of the way I looked in a dress. Even the owner of the club didn't know i was a man until 4 years later. I never told my wife that I dressed up for work and she never found out. My marriage went down the drain after 8 years, and I was alone again.I still dressed as a woman and worked as a bartender and life was just hollow for me, I learned to wear diapers so I wouldn't pee my panties at work because the hours standing and being busy were long and bathroom breaks were very few. I had many, many one night stands with men and women. I was a male and you know the saying "men are pigs" so oink, oink life goes on. Being a sissy wearing diapers and having fun was nice but life was still empty. So I say my urge to be a sissy will never die, I am a sissy and proud and I look forward to life. I never had hormones but I did get breast implants. I love my penis and it has worked many miracles for me, so getting it removed was just out of the question. I will always be a diaper wearing, pantie wearing, lace and frills sissy. Life goes on.

You will always be my sissy !!! Love you baby 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

For me I was a bedwetter and I was put back into cloth pinned on diapers and plastic pants when I was 7.  While I actually liked wearing the diapers and plastic pants it was VERY humiliating for me to lie down and have my mom pin diapers on me and then pull up a pair of plastic baby pants over my diapers.  But again  I just loved having the diapers between my legs and it was a sexual thing.  (My mom diapered me only about 9-10 months and then she said I was old enough to diaper myself.)   But even when I did this I loved having diapers and plastic pants on but was also humiliated to have the thick diapers show through my pajamas and hear the plastic baby pants crackle when I moved in the cool Michigan nights.

Once I was with my mom and we were downtown in the business/shopping district before malls were around.  We walked past a Woolworths store when it was Baby Week and there were all sorts of baby things in the window including plastic baby pants.  My mom saw them and told me I needed some more new plastic pants and we entered the store and went to the baby/infants section.  Woolworths did carry a size that was big enough for a ten year old bedwetter called Super Toddler Large.  This time they had no White or Blue or Yellow plastic baby pants in that size.  They only had pink.  ( More boys wet the bed than girls).   While my mom never did previously humiliate me for wetting the bed or needing diapers and plastic pants this time she called a clerk over and asked if there were any more plastic pants in any color but pink.  The clerk looked in the case below the display and took a pair of white/Semi transparent pair of plastic pants in the size Super Size which was the next smallest size to the ones I need and she told my mom that this was the largest pair they had that was not pink.  My mom actually held them up to my waist and said out loud that she thought they were too small to go over my diapers.  She said this in front of the clerk.   My mom then picked up 4 or 5 pair of the Super Size Toddler Large Pink Plastic pants and said she guessed we needed to get these.  We went home with these pink plastic pants.   This was the first time I felt like my mom was trying to humiliated me out of wetting the bed.

By this time I was masturbating every night in my diapers and plastic panties and I really liked having them on but also felt humiliated by wearing them.   This became ONE Feeling.   I do not think any bedwetter over the age of 6 or 7 can have diapers and plastic on and not have a feeling of some humiliation..  My mom did tell me that nobody would see my pink plastic panties so not to worry but I knew I was wearing girls plastic panties  this added to the humiliation and this added to the arousal.  It was a mutual feeling.  My mother never said it but I felt like the pink plastic panties were to tell me that I was a diapered sissy bedwetter.

The first night I went upstairs shortly after dinner to put on my diapers and plastic panties and I did pick the pink plastic panties to put on,  after I completed the task of putting on my diapers and pink plastic panties I stood in front of the full length mirror and just could not believe what I was wearing.   Needless to say I was very erect and I rubbed the front of my pink plastic panties alot.  It ended up that this was the first time I had an orgasm standing up as I usually humped in my bed before I went to sleep.

But for me the girls sissy diapers panties and the diapers were humiliation and it went hand in hand together with that sexual arousal of have those wonderful thick pinned on diapers between my legs and over my penis and having them covered with plastic baby diaper panties.   Again It became one as the diaper and plastic panty humiliation meant erection.  The pink plastic panties added to my excitement and they still do.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

The urge never hit me until after I got home from that fateful Halloween party that changed my life forever. I was always bisexual, and the party had just confirmed it for me. The warm feelings I had dancing with so many men, and enjoying the way being dressed and made up made me feel. You talk about feminization, well I learned firsthand. Like I said earlier I was married for 8 years to a great woman but the love just wasn't there. I gave and gave and she took and took.Her cheating was the finale for me. I work at a latin dance club as a bartender and dressed as a woman during work hours. That wasn't the only thing that felt good I think back to that night dancing with men and getting felt up and the feeling it gave me that I was missing out on something special. Twenty years is a long time, but it passed in a blink of an eyelash. I have seen my ex wife come to the club many times and she still gives me that look of disdain and envy mix. I know for a fact that I look better than her in a dress and heels, but I don't give her the satisfaction. I am a better person and that's all that matters. To go back for me would take twenty years of undoing. Not an easy task now that I have size 28B breast implants.In 2018 I was working on my birthday and it was a really somber night for me. Thinking at the age of forty here I am no girlfriend or boyfriend and about nine years of one night stands and life was not gonna make it any easier. My boss had a cake for me which I knew nothing about and he had everyone singing Happy Birthday and the works, I was feeling kind of happy and sad altogether.This gorgeous woman asked me to dance with her, I have no problem shaking my booty so I accepted her hand and went out on the dance floor. We danced for a good half hour and she was wonderful, spinning me around and just her fancy footwork was amazing. She was bold and very pretty in my eyes she was a knockout.She had grabbed my diapered bottom a few times which gave her a puzzled but more of a surprised look.We took a break and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom which was kind of different. Once in the bathroom she quickly pulled my skirt up and seen I was wearing a diaper. The look on her face was more awe than shock. She quickly pulled up the front of her skirt and revealed she too was wearing a diaper. Out of excitement I peed my diaper right in front of her and blushed so bad. She grabbed my face and kissed me for what felt like eternity. I didn't for the life of me want this kiss to end. We went back out and sat at a table, it was already after 4 am and we talked for a bit, and we left the club together. We went out by City Island and watched the sun come up and talked and talked for hours. I had never felt so comfortable in my life. We went for breakfast at the Royal Coach Diner and talked more. I drove her home after and told her I would pick her up later in the day to get her car which she left parked at the club. Sitting here writing this with tears running down my face it taught me to never regret what I have done. I had the strong urge to be a sissy twenty years ago and because of long hours on my feet I wore diapers and learned to love it pee or poop didn't matter. I met a woman and for the past two years I have been on a cloud. We married back in May on my birthday, she wanted it this way for our anniversary. I say to those that have doubt to rethink and forge ahead and make your life, be the best sissy you can be !! My strong urge to be a sissy made me what I am today.

Loving Hands.jpg

• Like 4
6 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

The urge never hit me until after I got home from that fateful Halloween party that changed my life forever. I was always bisexual, and the party had just confirmed it for me. The warm feelings I had dancing with so many men, and enjoying the way being dressed and made up made me feel. You talk about feminization, well I learned firsthand. Like I said earlier I was married for 8 years to a great woman but the love just wasn't there. I gave and gave and she took and took.Her cheating was the finale for me. I work at a latin dance club as a bartender and dressed as a woman during work hours. That wasn't the only thing that felt good I think back to that night dancing with men and getting felt up and the feeling it gave me that I was missing out on something special. Twenty years is a long time, but it passed in a blink of an eyelash. I have seen my ex wife come to the club many times and she still gives me that look of disdain and envy mix. I know for a fact that I look better than her in a dress and heels, but I don't give her the satisfaction. I am a better person and that's all that matters. To go back for me would take twenty years of undoing. Not an easy task now that I have size 28B breast implants.In 2018 I was working on my birthday and it was a really somber night for me. Thinking at the age of forty here I am no girlfriend or boyfriend and about nine years of one night stands and life was not gonna make it any easier. My boss had a cake for me which I knew nothing about and he had everyone singing Happy Birthday and the works, I was feeling kind of happy and sad altogether.This gorgeous woman asked me to dance with her, I have no problem shaking my booty so I accepted her hand and went out on the dance floor. We danced for a good half hour and she was wonderful, spinning me around and just her fancy footwork was amazing. She was bold and very pretty in my eyes she was a knockout.She had grabbed my diapered bottom a few times which gave her a puzzled but more of a surprised look.We took a break and she grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom which was kind of different. Once in the bathroom she quickly pulled my skirt up and seen I was wearing a diaper. The look on her face was more awe than shock. She quickly pulled up the front of her skirt and revealed she too was wearing a diaper. Out of excitement I peed my diaper right in front of her and blushed so bad. She grabbed my face and kissed me for what felt like eternity. I didn't for the life of me want this kiss to end. We went back out and sat at a table, it was already after 4 am and we talked for a bit, and we left the club together. We went out by City Island and watched the sun come up and talked and talked for hours. I had never felt so comfortable in my life. We went for breakfast at the Royal Coach Diner and talked more. I drove her home after and told her I would pick her up later in the day to get her car which she left parked at the club. Sitting here writing this with tears running down my face it taught me to never regret what I have done. I had the strong urge to be a sissy twenty years ago and because of long hours on my feet I wore diapers and learned to love it pee or poop didn't matter. I met a woman and for the past two years I have been on a cloud. We married back in May on my birthday, she wanted it this way for our anniversary. I say to those that have doubt to rethink and forge ahead and make your life, be the best sissy you can be !! My strong urge to be a sissy made me what I am today.

Loving Hands.jpg

Elle it is so easy to say hello to you and so hard to say goodbye,,,, baby you made my life whole and you are always in my heart ! I couldn't have said it better, I love you from within my heart !

6 hours ago, Transfusionelle said:

Loving Hands.jpg

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...

I have a strong urge too and I enjoy satisfying my urges. I've been dressing for past few weeks for my bf and hes been dressing for me, and wearing diapers under our hot skirts feels so fascinating, and eenhance our sex drive. I don't wanna stop and the urge is good.

• Like 1