LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Epiphany And A Problem

I have been 24/7 since last october and while I have lost some control and dribble quite a bit, I haven't really acheived my goal of full urinary incontinence. I can pee easily and without thinking if I'm standing up but really have to struggle if sitting or lying down.

So I was sitting on my couch trying to pee myself when I realised something.........I don't know how to pee! This sounds really dumb but here me out. I know how to push til my body lets go, and I know how to relax when my body is ready for me to pee, but I don't know how to relax those muscles and just let go. Even when I pee while standing as soon as I try to walk I stop peeing because I can't keep tensing whatever muscle I am using to pee. I'm tensing not relaxing.

Is it just me? Can anyone give me advice on this?

LOL

My wife is the same way. She's been teased about being 'anal retentive' for years, but she really IS, for both #1 and #2. Even when she has to pee REALLY BAD she has to push just to get things started. Sometimes she'll just forget she needs to go, or not notice until it's painful.

With anal, you can easily use a toy to teach yourself not to 'clench' on the toy, and therefore learn how to relax specifically that muscle. It's a little harder with the bladder, as you can imagine. The only suggestion I have is actually a kegel exercise, but it should help you figure out what you need. Once the flow is started, STOP it, then release again, until you can intentionally release on demand. The other thing that comes to mind is that the same general muscle area is, if you're a guy, the same part you clench to make an erection 'harder'. You should be able to figure out how to 'feel' your pelvic floor easily enough. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I learned to pee "properly" or so I am told only a few years ago by trying to reverse the kegel exercises, and for some strange reason imagining an elevator going down really helps me connect to my sphincter by my bladder and relax it to pee without forcing it from the bladder.