LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Vinyl Or Plastic Pants

So far I have purchased and worn Priva vinyl pants over my disposable diapers, but now I would like to try a new brand to compare. Would appreciate any recommendations of preferred brands, why you like them, and where to purchase them on the internet.

I like comco plastic pants, they are well made with plenty of room for thick diapers and they have nice elastic at legs and waste very babbish lol

In some circles, there seems to be a distinction made betwwen "vinyl'' and "palstic" that eludes me. YoU can see what I have by using the link in my signature and scrolling down to the post where I put my reviews

Lets see, I have plastic panties from Comco, Lang, Yuyun from China, AC Medical, and Gary plus a couple more I can't recall where they came from :D All the Chinese ones all run small, order one larger size. AC Medical varies so much by style that it's always a guess, though the one's Ive tried fit more toward the larger end of their listed sizing range with one exception so far. Langs are large in the leg compared to the waist size for me. The old Gary's I have are spot- on for me in medium size. The plastic all varies too, but each has been pretty much as the seller describes it to be. Go with thicker ones for durability and thinner for discretion. Do pay attention to the noisiness if they describe that- some are fairly crinkly :wub: Privas are cheap and poorly made with cheap plastic so whatever else you get will be much better; I have one or two of those left which are still usable. They are a perfect fit fir me, but only the rare batch lasted me more than a few wearings- some didn't survive the first wearing :bash:

I also have some rubber panties for when that mood strikers me :blush: For me there is a very large appeal to having so many different styles and colors and 'fabrics' to choose from which ads to my fun in wearing :girl_happy: You'll have to find your own favorites because of the different body shapes which greatly affects the fit. It's a bewildering array of choices but that means the 'perfect' one is out there, you've just got to keep trying till you find it :D Some of mine came cheap from Ebay, but nowadays it doesn't come cheap there very often, seems too many people are willing to pay too much so you're usually better off ordering direct from the store which sells the ones you want :rolleyes: AC Medical has a huge selection with color codes that let you know how long delivery will take, and they also affix a red customs sticker to packages leaving Canada that says "Medical Garments". To be fair, they are clear about all this if you read what they tell you to on their website. I'd rate then a bit slow and the quality somewhat variable but so far nothing bad. AFAIK all others will ship discreetly on request, but a nosy person can google the company name in the return address and pretty much guess what's in the package :crybaby:

So see what others describe and go have some fun experimenting. If you don't like what you get, you can recoup some of the money by selling them here in the "Diaper Store" section or on our ABDL Freecycle forum ;)

Bettypooh

I've bought several pairs of Suprima PVC pants from http://b4ns.com. They are genuinely helpful and have always emailed me back to confirm sizes and measurements. They can ship from both the US and Canada so most of North America is covered without paying duty/import fees.

I never knew of the difference. When I was growing up my mom always called them "rubber pants".

That is ubiquitous even to this day in the Non-ABDL or medical world. That is why many persons use the term "real rubber" in the AB world.This is funny because the same persons who would say "plastic shower curtains" would say "rubber panties" and "rubber raincoat". The closet second term was "baby pant(ie)s". In fact, in the original Quick Draw McGraw shoe, in the Snooper and Blabbermouse carton, on of the villains, a short little guy, was Baby-Pants Pinky

PUL, you mean like they had in 1956?

My only experience with PUL was with the Salk Sani-pant and all three sucked bigtime :bash: They all began leaking through the fabric with just a few uses and washings on the gentle cycle with cold water. Two were just above the legbands and one was mid-cheek in back :( Plus the fabric wicked wetness to the outside even when my diapers weren't very wet at all :o

The idea of a diaper cover is a reliable holding of wetness to the inside so any which don't do that are useless <_< Plastic and rubber panties will visibly show defects so you'll know not to trust them anymore when they wear out or become damaged, but with PUL the wear is only discovered when it's too late and your clothes get wet :crybaby: FWIW I will never spend one cent on PUL anymore because of my experience with Salk; YMMV

Bettypooh

I have not known a coated panty or a composite that remains intact and does not separate. As far as durability, Comco plastic outlasts the elastics and I am told that Babykins rubber panties last forever

• 3 months later...

I love plastic pants big time I have a dozen pairs of baby pants.I have 2 pairs of henleys medical vinyl pants which are size 48" I have 4 pairs of readi waterproof pants bought from clearwell mobility in Brighton.4pairs of baby pants 2 with nursery print and1 pair of pink and one of blue size XML from cosy n dry.com who are excellent with despatch ie you receive the next day in the UK. I also have 2 pairs of traditional baby pants which I like and are see through so you can see your nappy,these were purchased on e bay with PVC4u .com.

If you want "plastic pants" that will last a long time...try polyurethane film plastic pants. I mean the type that look like PVC or vinyl...but are made of polyurethane film.

The feel like rubber, stretch and regain their shape and are tough as nails.....