LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Guest PamperedBottom

Guest PamperedBottom

So, after many forum reading and posts I think I've come to find from my research that people say not only that Luvs smell stronger than Pampers, but they have more of a classic scent from the 80's & 90's. Some may disagree but I'd love to buy a pack to see if its true, but I was wondering if its a certain brand of Luvs that I should get. Meaning, like with pampers you have baby dry, cruisers, ect. What type of Luvs should I get and for hardcore fans of disposable diapers which do you think will be the best? Thanks!

I've been using Luvs size 6 as stuffers (only Luvs I have tried so far, so I ant really compare for you, sorry!). This 40-pack was from the supermarket and says "ultra leakguards". They definitely have a strong smell, it's great! They'll hold about 1 medium pee. Don't flood unless you like leaks ;)

there is only one type of luvs

their used to be an over night version of luvs also but it was discontinued

but they didn't have the variations that Pampers has

their meant to be p&g's bargain brand diaper.

• 6 months later...

I read on Wikipedia (I think) that when Luvs were introduced in the late 70's they were intended to be P&G's "premium diaper"

Pampers has so many variations anymore, it's confusing to know what's what.

Other than Pampers size 7 are only available as Cruisers. If you can find them...

Edited by Kari
Getting rid of some old images
  • 1 year later...