LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers In Non-Diaper Films....

Guest Defender

The movie you two are thinking of is "Georgia Rule". :)

Thanks! I started watching it midway through as my mom was watching it. There were two scenes with the diaper and I couldn't believe I was seeing this, After I got home I immediately had to go into play. It was hot!

The first scene shows the old woman sitting there and she hands the other woman her diaper as to say "I need changing" then both of them walk back to the bathroom as Lindsay looks in disgust lol. And the second scene I already explained.

Youtube here I come!

Thanks! I started watching it midway through as my mom was watching it. There were two scenes with the diaper and I couldn't believe I was seeing this, After I got home I immediately had to go into play. It was hot!

The first scene shows the old woman sitting there and she hands the other woman her diaper as to say "I need changing" then both of them walk back to the bathroom as Lindsay looks in disgust lol. And the second scene I already explained.

Youtube here I come!

Glad I could help! :) I loved the scene myself [short as it was], but I would've loved Lindsay to have been holding a baby diaper instead. hehe :D

There's one called something like Mean Girls From Valley High where the girls get put under a curse which ages them rapidly. One ends up in diapers (after peeing on the floor while purchasing them).

They don't actually show it, but towards the end of the Jack Black version of Gulliver's Travels when he's in the doll house in the giant girl's house he says something to the effect of "OK, I put on the dress and the diaper, ..."

'Being human' had a man raised in the wild and caught and put into a cage then trained to be more human. while in the cage he is clearly in a disposable diaper.

also a scene in 'Drawing Flies' (a movie about a guy obsessed with bigfoot) (pre Jay and Silent Bob- View Askew, put this out, in black and white) they come across a group of men in diapers who are trying to express their inner babies in the woods.

in 'Dead Man Walking', there is a brief scene where the death row prisoner puts on a diaper (over his underwear) so as not to mess or wet himself when he is put in the electric chair.

That referance to being Human reminded me of a film I saw and just spent five mintues racking my brain to remember the title of... it's called 'Human Nature' and features Rhys Ifans wearing a diaper (and nothing else) for a couple of scenes if I recall correctly.

The plot is pretty much the same as that from 'being human', Rhys Ifans plays the role of 'Puff' a man from the wilderness who had spent his entire life believing he is an ape (er... the non Sapien kind), until he is captured by a behavioural scientist who takes him back to the lab and tries to teach him 'good manners'.

We see Puff wearing diapers during the start of this process were he is still 'wild' and confined to a large glass holding room in the lab.

Was watching THE GREY, one of Leim Neeson's flop films from a year or two ago, and while reviewing the deleted scenes there is one scene where the Alaskan wilderness plane crash survivors are looting the luggage looking for useable items. This character pulls out a pair of plastic pants and says: "What the F--k?" Just a few seconds but interesting in that the plane's passengers were all oil rig workers.

Happiness Is Wearing Cotton Diapers

There's one called something like Mean Girls From Valley High where the girls get put under a curse which ages them rapidly. One ends up in diapers (after peeing on the floor while purchasing them).

It's actually "Bad Girls From Valley High". Not trying to be picky, I just don't want anyone to get the wrong information. :)