LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Spanking

Miss Mama

Mommy, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to! *whimpering in a corner* I'm so sorry mommy, please spare me!

"I told you to stop wearing diapers!" I say as I take you over to a chair. "If you want to wear diapers like a baby than I'm to treat you like a baby" I pull you over my lap and smack your diapered bottom.

I smack your bottom sharply with my hand but I'm not satified because the diaper cushions the blow so I grab a nearby hair brush to continue. "You better get used to it because I'm going to spank you every day till you learn your lession." I say as snap the brush at your diaper bottom.

I pull the diaper down slightly to inspect you behind, it is a nice shade of pink. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I-I'm sorry mommy. I'm truly sowwy." I moan and squirm under your hand a little when I see a box of large pink diapers "Mommy? I want you to spank me until my ass is purple" I lie and stand up, un-taping the diaper and laying back on your lap

"Very well" I say as unleash a dozen painfull smacks with the hairbrush to your sorry bottom. I too see the box of diapers and I am not happy. "Thats a lot of diapers for someone whoes sorry that they got caught." Your rear is now a blushing red color. "You will wear and use every diaper in that box. I will personly change you into a new one and give you a fresh spanking as well." *Smack* The brush leaves a blister on your behind. "Do you understand?" I say sternly.

• 2 weeks later...

I spank myself with a wooden hairbrush, sometimes a belt, a wooden hanger...I wish I had a paddle...going to invest in one..I keep getting bruises on my butt thoough..one thing I don't like..I look forward to my real mommy spanking me for real so I don't have to do it myself. I still feel so weirded out that I do this to myself. But I know I am not alone.

• 2 years later...

Your not alone. I haven't had anyone spank me since I was a teen. I have self spanked myself but would love to have someone give me a real spanking. I would love being spanked both with a diaper on and a bare bottom spanking. I want my bare but paddled black and blue.