LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab-Canada

Just wondering if anyone has ordered from ab-canada.ca, and what your experience was like e.g. Did you get your order in plain packaging? Did you have any communication or shipping issues? Did everything otherwise go as planned?

I've tried emailing them before I buy anything but I still haven't gotten a response yet

Yeah I have ordered from their Vancouver and Quebec locations. Both are good and both ship in plain boxes. I prefer the Vancouver location though since I can just pick up my diapers from their storage facility. Seems like they have someone new handling their pickups though, cute woman but probably not AB aware and doesn't seem to know what's in the boxes that are being picked up there, lol. If you want Bambinos or Dry 24/7s though you have to order from B4NS. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I'm looking at getting some products that they carry, just concerned about how they handle their business. I'm a little concerned that they haven't responded to my email though

I believe I saw a posting recently that they're on vacation, or something of that sort. I've never had any communication issues with them. We even got into conversations over e-mail regarding different brands. I've had nothing but good things to say about them

I've made a few purchases from ab Canada in Vancouver. I found them very helpful with shipping (I wanted Canada post instead of FedEx) and very easy to deal with. In my personal experience, The diapers have always come in an unmarked cardboard box.

nem 191 OMFG I laughed my ass off at your avatar...thanks for that :)

Anyways I just got confirmation 24 hrs later that my diapers are ready for pickup in Vancouver so maybe try another e-mail.

nem 191 OMFG I laughed my ass off at your avatar...thanks for that :)

Anyways I just got confirmation 24 hrs later that my diapers are ready for pickup in Vancouver so maybe try another e-mail.

Lol thx. Monkeys are already awesome, nevermind angry diapered monkeys lol