LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How I Became Magan'S Baby Boy

Guest diaperboykcmo

Guest diaperboykcmo

I'm James, a good looking guy some might say I'm conceited. I used to play the field all the time, I'd hit it and leave it, I never cared about the girls feelings. I just cared about getting mine, I'd tell them what they wanna hear, but I'd do what I wanna do! That was until I met Magan!

Magan was the typical blond blue eyed hottie! I remember when we first met, I was going to conquer her just like the rest, but something was different about her. We'd go out and we'd do whatever she wanted to do, we would get our freak on, but the thing was she would always be getting hers! She didn't care about pleasing me. In fact one time, after I went down on her, and pleased her in all the ways imaginable. I tried to get her to get me off, she rolled over and gave me some paper towles and told me to have fun!

I'm getting ahead of myself, the first night we went back to her house, I was already to Hit it. She was all over me, I ripped her clothes off, she stood there in a white lacey Bra, and Matching stockings and Garter Belt. She stated taking my pants off, and let's just say when she got to my underwear, well I already shot my load! She laughed at me, which made me feel like less of a man, and more like a little boy! She scolded me, and then she said, if I'm going to act like a little boy, she'll treat me like one! She took me cross her knee, and she spanked me. She spanked me so hard, that I was crying and begging her to stop! When she was done, she made me stand in the corner for 30 minutes. She finally told me to go home, I was apologizing, I even asked, well really I was begging to see her again!

When I left, I felt so stupid, I really liked her, and wanted to see her again. A whole week went by, before she called me and we went on another date. Things changed, she seemed to be more dominant then she once was. Somehow, I was wrapped around her finger! It was like the roles reversed, I was being treated like all those countless girls! Really there was nothing I could do about it! Well I need to get to bed, it's way past my bedtime, least that's what mommy says. Oh yeah did I mention I'm in my nursery, dressed in a diaper and footed pj's. That's a whole other story!!

• Like 1
Guest diaperboykcmo

I was just laying the foundation. I'll be adding more soon..

Seeing if anyone was interested in the story continuing lol

Guest diaperboykcmo

Lot of views, but only 2 commnets, one being mine lol..

"You'll wear your diaper over to grandmas and that's that!" Magan said

"But I don't want to James whined"

This was only the 2nd week in baby James new life, and this was the first time, he was being taken out in public in his diaper!

Magan said "If I hear another word from you, you'll get a spanking then put in your diaper!"

James knew all too well, she ment every word. He spent enough time over her knee.

James laid down, it was hard day at work, Magan went through the process of changing him from his big boy clothes, to his baby clothes

"That's a good baby, you're being really good for mommy. Magan cooed

James didn't like being a baby, but he did find this embarassing, and it was pretty erotic, how Magan would rub him, and powder him.

Magan unfolded the diaper, she lifted his ankles and slid the diaper under him, he could hear the crinckling, she powdered him and rubbed it in, she then taped both sides. There he was again, in his baby prison, with each move he could hear the crinckle. Magan patted the front of his diaper. "There mommys baby is all diapered like he should be" "Now you sit here and be a good baby, so mommy can finish getting ready.

Baby James laid there on the bed, watching his mommy finish getting ready. As he did, he thought back to how this all began.

He was planning to go away for a surprise birthday party for his friend in Vegas. He was browsing the net for gift ideas. Magan had a key to his place, so while he was gone she was staying at his place off and on. Magan thought about their relationship while he was gone. Magan was kind of a complicated person.

She was in a serious relationship before James. She was 16, and her boyfriend was 20, she would do anything for him. She was madley in love with him, then she found out he chated on her! She was crushed!! From that day forward she decided that she would never be hurt like that again. It's not that she didn't love James, she did that's why she was so dominant!

As James laid there he remembered when he got back from his trip. Magan was there waiting for him, she kissed him, then she told him to go take a shower. While he was showering, Magan was getting things ready. James was glad to be back, Magan looked so damn Sexy, he couldn't wait to rock her world. He got out of the shower and got dressed, when he entered the room. He couldn't believe his eyes.

Magan stood there wearing black Lingerie, red panties and garter belt, she was drop dead gorgeous! In her hand was a diaper, he turned all red. He knew Magan was kinkey, she had dressed him up before. They've roleplayed many times, one time he was the naughty boy, and she was the school teacher, another time he was the robber, she was the cop, she even went as far as dressing him up as a girl. She took advantage of him, in ways you couldn't imagine. A diaper was a bit much, he had to draw the line somewhere. Actually there was more too it then him just not wanting to wear it!

"NO MAGAN, I'm not wearing a damn diaper!"

Magan slapped him so hard, that it literally knocked the taste out of his mouth! He was trying to recover from the slap, while he was still stunned. Magan took him across her lap, she began spanking him, 'I've told you a thousand times, you are not to cuss at me!' She was whipping him so hard, he actually began to cry. Once he was done, she held him, "it's ok baby, mommy don't wanna hurt her baby, but he has to learn to listen!"

James really did love Magan, that might be one reason he did love her so much. That she was so different then all the other girls, she wanted what was best for him, even if he didn't know it. She showed him how much she loved him by keeping him in line. He was sobbing and said "Magan, I'll do anything for you, but I really don't wanna wear a diaper".

Magan said "it's ok baby, you should know it's not about what you want.

"Why do you want me to wear a diaper James Whined

"Well the first night we were together, you couldn't even wait, instead you shot your load in your pants! You whine, I'm always looking after you, how many times have I had to spank you!"

"It's not my fault, you're just so sexy"

"Only little boys can't control themselves!"

"Fine I'll wear the diaper only for tonight, even though all those things aren't true"

"Magan said "I don't think you understand, from here on out you're going to be my baby"

"If you think you wanna leave, fine I'll post these pictures of you on facebook" She threw the pictures of him dressed as a girl, it had him doing some things that would destroy his male image!

"You see baby, I checked your computer, and guess what I found'

"It seems you wanna be my baby"

'what do you mean, I wanna be your baby!!"

"I saw some of the websites you've looked at"

She showed him the computer, and on the computer was daily diapers.

"I can explain, I was looking up adult diapers as a gag gift, then this site popped up"

"I just clicked on it, I don't wanna be a baby!"

"Well like I said, that's too bad, cause you're going to be my baby"

Magan finally came back in the room, "you ready baby"

James snapped back to reality, he took her hand, and she put the diaper bag round her shoulder. Mommy and baby we're off to grandma's for dinner!

Nope, you ruined it. You started out from first person (you = James), and then you switched to third person (James = someone else).

PS: This isn't me being a "grammar nazi" or whatever, this is me telling you that this obvious mistake was the reason why I stopped reading.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Thanks mamasboy. I'll be posting more.

Wb Daddy, it started out from the first person, but then I felt, I needed to tell the back drop of the story. It's all good!

I won't be a grammar Nazi either, but better punctuation would improve the readability of your story. I don't think you're making as many 'errors' as 'typos'. Just proofing just a tiny bit would help attract more readers. Take that however you wish. It is meant as a constructive thought.

Guest diaperboykcmo

Couple more positive comments lol.. That's what keeps the story going, you the reader..

Christie, busied herself with preparing the new nursery. She had the crib, the rocker, the changing table, and the diaper stacker filled with diapers. This was the ideal Nursery she had always planned for her first grandbaby, she just never expected her first grandbaby to be her daughters boyfriend! Sure she found it all weird, a little different, but if this made her daughter happy then she'd do anything!! It was only a year ago, she'll never forget the call.

"Hi Mrs Green this is Kelly, Magan's Friend

"Oh hi Kelly, yeah I know who you are" Where's Magan

"Mrs Green it's terriable, Magan's in the hospital, she took some pills or something

"Oh my god, is she ok, where you at!"

Christie snapped back to reality as she finished the final touches to the nursery.

She'll never forget when she arrived at the hospital, how sick and how bad Magan looked. They had to hold her down to get her to drink the charcoal, they had to pump her stomach. The doctors said how she could have liver damage and kidney failure. Christie never felt so helpless!

They found the suicide note, Magan was having problems getting over her first boyfriend, she did nothing but treat him like a king, and he ended up breaking her heart! Cheating on her, not treating her good, but we all know about young love, so she just kept doing whatever she could to make him love her!

Christie decided from that day forward she would do whatever she could to make sure Magan is happy. God works in mysterious ways, here she almost lost her daughter, it wasen't a week later that she won one of the biggest lotterys ever! So Christie took her 2 daughters to tour the world, Magan was doing better but she could tell she still had problems.

Thunder rolls, started playing it was Christie's ring tone

"Hi sweety Yeah everything's ready!"

"Ok, we'll see you in a few, love you too baby"

As Christie hung up the phone, she smiled she had never seen Magan so happy since the accident

She folded up the baby blanket, and sit it by the rocker, she had a tear in her eye. She was so happy that her daughter was so happy. She thought maybe her daughter will be alright after all. Before she left the nursery, she thought who knows it might be fun having a baby around the house again. Even if the baby is 25, she laughed

• 3 months later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

James sat in the backseat, he was buckled up, he had his pacifier in his mouth, he knew if he spit it out that would be a spanking!

Magan sat in the front seat, looking at him in the mirror smiling at him, talking baby talk to him.

"How's mommy's baby!"

James just sat there and continud to suck his paci, he knew he really wasen't supposed to answer this was just a sick game Magan opps mommy played with him.

"Awesss hims not happy"

James was not looking forward to being seen by his new grandma, and his new Aunt Lori.

Mommy had told him how everyone was looking forward to seeing her new baby!

James had already wet his diaper, he was scared, he wanted to be anywhere but here, but Magan had him where she wanted him. She paid for everything, James was kinda stuck, so he just had to make the best of it! He did love Magan, he just didn't know about this baby stuff. He felt she was taking this too far, never in his wildest dreams did he think this would be happening. He just thought this would be something between the two of them, but here he was off to dinner at grandma's and his aunt. He wondered would there be anyone else there, he thought about his wet diaper, would he be changed in front of anyone? Would Mommy be changing him? So many questions, so many thoughts running through his baby mind! Before he knew it he wet his diaper even more, this time it was out of fear!

• 1 month later...
Guest diaperboykcmo

James and Mommy arrived at grandma's! He was so embarassed he didn't want to go inside, but a threat of a spanking changed his mind. He was thinking he'd wanna be anywhere but here, kinda like when you have to go to the dentist, or doctor. Sometimes you just have to tough it out! Mommy took his hand and lead him to the door.

Aunt Lori answered the door, she was wearing a nice snug fitting red blouse that showed off plenty of cleavage, she had short Blond curly hair she was a knockout. Grandma said "awwww here's the new baby of the family!" She hugged me tight and patted my but. "Oh way to go Magan you did put him back in diapers!"

Magan, "Yeah mom I took your advice, and put the baby back in diapers"

Grandma, "You know I was joking, I can't believe you actually did it!"

James just stood there red with embarassment, they were talking like he wasen't even there.

Grandma looked over at James. "Well Magan told me all about you, no job, you don't pick up after yourself, I think if you act like a baby you should be treated like one!"

James, "I don't wanna be a baby, it's hard to find a job right now."

Magan, "See what I mean, he acts just like a baby, whinning and not taken any responsibility!"

Grandma, "Well I think you're doing the right thing, showing this young man that you love him enough to teach him right from wrong."

Magan "Thanks Mom, yeah I guess he's my baby boyfriend!" She flashed that big sexy grin, then she winked at James.

Grandma, "Well if you ever need any help with the baby, you just let me know!"

Lori, came walking in, "same with me sis!"

Magan, "Thanks guys I knew I could count on you!"

James just sat there, not believing this conversation. He was at least thinking someone would tell Magan what she was doing was CRAZY!

He was thinking he entered the twilight zone, or he stumbled across one of those crazy families. Kinda like Texas Chainsaw Massacare. Instead of killing people, they were keeping a boyfriend as a adult baby. He was thinking how to get out of here, but he was dressed like a big baby, where would he go! Magan had pictures of him, she even told him if he left, she'd post the pictures on facebook.. He just had to make the best of it!

Guest diaperboykcmo

Thanks for the comments glad people are still reading.. I'll try to have something up, by this weekend.

lilKistopher, I'd like to hear your story.. If you'd like you can email me..

I had a gf/mommy for 5 years, my story was unreal! Unfortuntley I'm bipolar and at the time I didn't accept it.. Now I embrace it, it is who I am.

There comes a time in ones life, when you just have to fess up and accept who you are!

Guest diaperboykcmo

"I think it's time to check the baby's diaper!" "Come here baby, crawl to mommy" what could James Do!

Magan had pictures of him, doing all kinds of baby things. Laying on the floor in just his diaper kicking his feet, playing with the colored plastic keys, and of course drinking his ba ba. She even had pictures of him with baby food all over his face. She told him several times, if he ever tried to leave, she'd post the pictures on facebook. Magan may seem mean, but she really loved her baby boy, that's why she was strict with him!

James thought about the pictures and the threat of a spanking sure didn't help! He knew he had to do as mommy said, her hairbrush was no joke! "Come on baby crawl to mommy!" James got down on all fours and began crawling, as he was crawling he kept hearing the crinckle of his diaper. He felt like a baby in one of those Pamper commercials.. " AWWW look at him he looks so cute!" Lori and Grandma were teasing him and cooing at him. Magan was clapping her hands, come on baby come to ma ma! James felt like a marathon runner, with mommy encourging him to come to her. Instead of wearing those short shorts, he was wearing a baby diaper!

He finally reached his mommy, she gave him a big hug and patted his diapered butt, then she checked his diaper! "Oops baby went wee wee, she said to lay down and mommy will change you diaper!". James couldn't believe this, he was going to have his diaper changed right here in front of everyone. Almost on cue, as if mommy could read his mind "You're a baby, and babys have thier diapers changed where ever and in front of who ever" "Besides Grandma and Aunt Lori will be changing your diapers, so you better just get used to it baby boy!"

Magan kneeled down and had James lay down, she proceeded to rip open the tapes, pulled down the front of his diaper, being exposed like that in front of Lori and Grandma was too much! James began to cry!! "Lori would you get in his diaper bag and hand me one of his bottles!" Mommy said "here suck on this, I think from now on, everytime you're having your diaper changed!" "You'll either have a ba ba or a pacifier to keep you quiet! She went ahead and pulled the wet diaper away and started wiping him with a baby wipe everywhere, it was like his body was no longer his, he was being manhandled! Magan wrapped up the used diaper and raised hisl legs she unfolded the nice Pampers diaper, and that fresh diaper smell permiated the room! James just laid there and sucked his bottle with his eyes closed hoping this would soon be over. Once the smell of a Fresh Pampers hit him, he had to admit it did smell good! Magan raised his legs then slipped the diaper under him, she then took the container of Johnson's baby powder and rubbed it in, "Awww you're being such a good baby for mommy!" Once again James noticed the baby powder smelt really good! James wondered to himself, am I actually falling deeper into babyhood, am I starting to like this! NO WAY he thought! "Oh my Lori said, I think someone is liking his diapers!" Everyone looked and James, was rock hard, his thoughts were thinking he might began to like this, and now his body was betraying him! "Awww the little baby does LUV his diapers! "See mommy knows best!" Magan went ahead and brought the diaper up between his legs and taped one side then the next. "There baby's all nice and clean!" She lifted him up and patted his diaper, "Now give mommy a kiss!" He went to kiss her, and she pulled him by his head and forced her tongue down his throat, while she was doing that she grabbed the front of his diaper and began moving her hand back and forth! James was getting real hot, he thought he might pass out, he was sweating worse then Patrick Ewing after a babsketball game. Then it happened, and she knew it! She gave him a bit of a smirk, the smirk kinda said I got you, you're mine!

"Dinners ready Grandma yelled out.. Mommy lead James by the hand into the kitchen, and he couldn't believe what he saw! It was a highchair he thought could this get any worse! "Come on baby get into your chair!" It was a old wodden highchair, and he fit in it, a little snug, but he wasen't the biggest guy in the world. He got up in it, and Magan locked the tray in place, now he was stuck there was nothing he could do! He felt like he was in some bad dream, but he couldn't wake up! Everyone was getting their dinner, he was waiting for his plate, then he herd the microwave go off! "Ready for your dinner baby" Magan took the jars of gerber baby food, spaghetti and green beans, she whipped it around a few times. "Open up here comes the airplane, this went on for about 15 minutes. Magan would feed him, then eat some of her own food. James was actually grateful to be given his baby bottle. He was sitting there thinking about this terriable day, thinking how could this get any worse! Then he herd the doorbell. Magan said "Oh baby, I have a surprise for you!"

• Like 1