LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers In Canada?

Does anybody know of a way to have Bambino diapers delivered to a Canadian destination? There is only 1 distributor which is B4NS but they are constantly sold out of the top picks such as Bellisimo. Any help would be appreciated.

It really sucks that there is only one supplier of Bambino's here in Canada. That said we Canadians really ought to support B4NS and buy our diapers from them. I've noticed a few diaper retailers go under in the last little while and would hate to see the same thing happen to B4NS. They might be out of Bellisimo right now but I bet they are waiting until their remaining stock of the other types gets low before they order up a new batch.

Just my humble opinion of course.....

Their lack of communication lately makes it a little difficult to keep supporting. And they've been having consistent distribution issues with bambino. I know ab-canada has been pushing to distribute, but bambino has been refusing, claming b4ns is their only distributor. Either way, its a little disappointing. I wonder if there's a way to get shipment to a p.o box or some location in the states, and drive down to pick up locally...

I wonder if there's a way to get shipment to a p.o box or some location in the states, and drive down to pick up locally...

That's what I do, I live about 5 miles from the US Border, I have an address at a package delivery place just across the border where I have my Bams (and Amazon.com orders) shipped to. They email me when my packages arrive and I drive across and pick them up. They charge me $15/year + $3.50 a package, quite reasonable in my opinion.

That's what I do, I live about 5 miles from the US Border, I have an address at a package delivery place just across the border where I have my Bams (and Amazon.com orders) shipped to. They email me when my packages arrive and I drive across and pick them up. They charge me $15/year + $3.50 a package, quite reasonable in my opinion.

Wow that would be awesome. I live about 2 hours from the border, so that would be good for large orders.

Michelle yur awesome! Today I just ordered a case of bellisimo, as well as a variety case with classico/bianco/teddy. I got it delivered to a warehouse in buffalo for dirt cheap. Hopefully can go down there next tuesday yesssss!! :D

Thats awesome, hopefully you can take your time and enjoy the drive :)

In case you don't cross the border very much, declare everything you bought in the US when they ask. They usually ask for the value of goods you're bringing back, and sometimes ask what those things are. If they do, just say tell them incontinence products. I've been crossing the border a couple times a month for years and they've only asked about the diapers once, when I said incontinence products they just waved me through.

Thanks for the tip. I was kinda wondering about that. Did you have to print out your receipt and bring it with you seeing as how it was ordered online? Seeing as how I've been waiting sooooo long for these, I ended up spending $159 lol. Hoping they're not gonna charge me taxes on it...

It would be a good idea to have the receipt, but I think they send one in one of the cases. Typically if I'm just across the border for a couple hours I limit myself to $100 and haven't had to pay taxes, but technically your exemption doesn't start until you've been out of the country for 24 hours and then you're allowed to bring back $200 worth of stuff tax free.

Just make sure you declare it, the worst that will happen is they'll make you go in and pay the HST on the them. Have canadian cash to cover it and have the receipt handy so you don't need to dig through the diaper cases while at the border. I'm never worried if the make me pay taxes on them, they cases directly from Bambino are $20/case cheaper than from B4NS.

Ya, taxes wouldn't be the end of the world. I paid $69 for the variety pack, which doesn't even exist at b4ns, however the same amount of diapers in a case of classico's from them would run me about $102 at least. Thanks again for the tips :)

Well the plan worked flawlessly!! I picked up my packages at a delivery center, although one of the boxes was ripped and it was so obvious they were diapers. The girl at the counter had this smirk on her face and there was some laughter from one of her partners in the back, but not sure if that was related or not. Either way, at the border the officer asked what I was bringing over. I simply said incontinence products. He didn't even blink an eye at that, and just let me through! Mission accomplished!

Awesome, glad it worked out for you. That was my experience the one time (out of the 30 or so times I've brought them across) I had to declare my Bambinos, said the words Incontinence Products and she just waved me on. I don't think they want to deal with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree on the B4NS issue. they used to be pretty good for keping inventory and communication was awesome (email replies in the middle of the night and on weekends!).

But, over the last couple of years, their inventory and customer service seems to have gone to hell.

Nowadays, their stock is marginal at best, and good luck getting an answer out of them as to when or even if they will be restocking...

I would too like to see another distributor in canada, and i dont know why bambino would have an issue with it, especially if it was someone in the west

It has been tried before and it didn't work out too well. Bambino diapers fill a niche market at best. I just don't think there are enough Ab/Dl folks here in Canada that can support a fully independant Bambino dealer.

I think what we REALLY need is for Bambino to start shipping to Canada. Obviously we cannot rely on B4NS as far as stocking Bambinos so we should be able to go right to the source.

As for the population of AB/DL's in Canada I imagine you'd be surprised at how many there are. I've been one for years but nobody except my wife knows about it, and I've only recently started being active on this site. But anyway getting back onto topic, yes it would be ideal for Bambino to start shipping to Canada directly. Not sure what the hesitation is.

It is a BS situation, we Canadians are basically screwed because the way Bambino sees it they have a distributer so they do not give Canadians the time of day and tell them to go to B4NS. B4NS then NEVER has stock of Bellisimos in the history of both runs of that diaper, so we cannot get the product.

There are ALOT of people in Canada that would like to purchase the Bambino products but atm trying to get any is the epitome of jumping through hoops.

Either B4NS needs to start stocking the products or Bambino NEEDS to find a new distributer for Canada and actually make sure they have stock.

x10

Im all for a company trying to protect their distributors, but theirs got to be a point where they realize they are protecting someone that is hurting their business!

They should offer shipping to canada, or pick up another distributor that can hopefully hold some inventory and at least provide a bit of customer service. last few run-ins with b4ns have really turned me off, ask them what the availability is on the bambinos, "it will be 2-3wks", 4 weeks later no update so email back and get the same run around...

B4NS really used to have some good customer service, but over the last 3 or 4 years they have really taken a dive. its hard to even get a response back when you ask a question now.

I e-mailed Bambino the other day and got a response right away. They said (again) that they don't ship to Canada. They also said that B4NS would be restocking in 60-80 days. I told them that I couldn't wait that long and I would have to buy diapers before that. No response to that yet.

I e-mailed B4NS at the same time. Nothing at all from them....which seems to be becoming the norm :(

AB Canada has tried several times to become a distributor, but bambino keeps turning them down saying they already have a canadian distributor. Anybody have an idea on how we may be able to 'nudge' bambino into handing distribution over to AB canada?

looks like we may have to throw something together to get the point across to them that their are more than one or 2 people they are leaving out in the cold. im sure if we can get (hopefully) 50 people together we might be able to get them to realize their distributor has become sub par...

If they arent willing to do something about it soon, im ready to tell them to shove it up their azz. B4NS has been nearly completely out of stock for at least 2 months and now their saying it will be another 2-3 months. thats f'n retarded, how the hell does a company operate like that? I know in my line of business, if we cant supply in 2 weeks we are getting our azzes handed to us, let alone 4-6 months between stock orders!!!!

I don't think B4ns is particularly dedicated to the brand anyway. Their primary brands seem to be Abena and Molicare. I'm not sure there is enough demand here in Canada for a dedicated AB/DL diaper for them to keep in stock. Remember, they have to pay for diapers just like we do. They can't be sitting on a bunch of unsold stock for months at a time because the bills never stop coming....

I do wish that we could order them directly from Bambino though....It's their brand so they'll have a vested interest in keeping diapers in stock.