LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

It's A Boy

Welcome baby jest, I'm Bigbabbyblue75. I think we all know how you feel about be shy about this, all are lifes we have been told to grow up and diaper are for babbys. i feel the same way i have never told anyone about liking diaper and if any one found out about it i feel like i die. buty that what make this site so good you can talk and get to know other, find out why we are like this get help if needed(i was help just reading the post about AB/DL) and have nice storys and pic and no one has to know who you realy are. I sure you make lots of friends here and hope you get as much out of it as i have.

Bigbabbyblue75

No need to be shy here, Baby Jest. Everyone here is just like you so feel right at home. It's good to know your not alone in your feelings and your not. There are thousands of people just like us. So feel free to talk about what ever you want . If you would like you can email me at mondocarne1@aol.com I am always happy to make new diaper friends.

Hi baby jest, and welcome to the site! You are virtually anonymous here, so don't be shy. You will find that reaching out to other like-minded people here is very liberating, so I hope you become an active member on the boards and in chat. It's your choice to stay as anonymous as you want as most people here prefer it that way too. Anyways, glad to have you aboard and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.