LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Till You Are Soaked

For me, the diaper feels better once it is wet. I prefer cloth and they really sag once they are wet. They feel so good you don't want to take the diaper off until it is completely soaked. That's when it finally start to feed uncomfortable.

Sent from my Z828 using Tapatalk

I feel like it's almost a waste to take my diaper off before it starts to leak. I love sitting around with friends and wet my diaper over and over until someone else points out that I'm leaking. Then I'll go change but I'll come back without the pants.

• Like 1
i swear you wear like 3 or 4 diapers at once, thats too thick to be just one, hehe, and if it is just one, i would love to know what brand you use

Nope. You are incorrect. I’ve never worn two diapers at one time. And I don’t understood why some people would waist money by doing that just for the extra thickness. There are PLENTY of very thick diapers on the market, and I believe I have tried most of them.

Unless I wet while lying on my back with my piece pointed down, I can't use all of the absorbent material nothing is more satisfying than waking up with a diaper that is wet all the way up to the rear waist band. Usually because the wetness has spread so thin it's still good for a few wettings.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, PlstkBakdnghtnday said:

I do exactly the same thing. Sometimes including laxative messing, sometimes with no diaper. Not in public though. However my diaper has leaked in khakis leaving big bold wet spots by me ass. I continued on my errands and wore my wetness with pride.

Same here I don't worry about a little wet patch.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/11/2017 at 9:07 AM, NotTheAverageMan said:

I use my diaper to it's capacity. No need to change only after a few wettings. Diapers do cost money and I need them.

And I have learned to enjoy a wet diaper.

Same here.

So new to the discussion.  A great honest and fun forum.   Like it seems so many like wetting til they sag full.   I find stuffers are great to increase capacity, and generally wear attends.   When the get to bursting point I cut holes in them and put another layer of attends on over the previous yet I find the fluids don’t seem to pass through very well.   Any suggestions or tips???

• 1 year later...
So new to the discussion.  A great honest and fun forum.   Like it seems so many like wetting til they sag full.   I find stuffers are great to increase capacity, and generally wear attends.   When the get to bursting point I cut holes in them and put another layer of attends on over the previous yet I find the fluids don’t seem to pass through very well.   Any suggestions or tips???

Hello NappieLuv, The problem is that the absorbent material inside your Attends attempts to quickly distribute wetness as widely and evenly as it can. So cutting holes in strategic locations of the diaper will not cause the wetness to automatically funnel into the second diaper. Only the wetness that is distributed directly to those holes can find its way out and that’s a very small percentage. If thickness is what you want, the best way to do it is to add more “stuffers” or if you can, order thicker diapers. There are lots of favorite heavy diapers available. You can learn about them by reading through this forum’s discussions. Hope this helps.     

Well for starters I love the feel of a wet diaper even though with the new disposables you can hardly tell. Second thing is I'm cheap at heart I guess. I wan to make full use of the diaper or I feel like I'm wasting it. As I sit in a chair, usually surfing on the computer, I am constantly checking as it swells to soak up the pee. I wear plastic pants over it and always have the slight leak that tells me it's getting close. Once I feel the front and back are good and wet that's when I change.

I absolutely love soaking a diaper! The warmth spreading and watching it get bigger and bigger, and heavier too. There is something very satisfying about being in a soaked diaper, it gets quite exciting

• Like 1

Who doesn’t like to soak a diaper completely when your pay between $2-$4 a diaper?

I got to admit though, I’ll never put a used diaper back on if I have to take it off to go poppies if I have any pee in it at all.  I’ve thrown a lot of dribble pee diapers away.  I’ve got more cases of diapers then I could ever wear.  It would probably be different if I was hurting for diapers. 

• Like 1
Who doesn’t like to soak a diaper completely when your pay between $2-$4 a diaper?
 I got to admit though, I’ll never put a used diaper back on if I have to take it off to go poppies if I have any pee in it at all.  I’ve thrown a lot of dribble pee diapers away.  I’ve got more cases of diapers then I could ever wear.  It would probably be different if I was hurting for diapers. 

Hi darboy,
I too don’t like pooping in my diaper if I can help it, I have worked out that (for me) you can carefully pull down a slightly wet diaper if one needs to poop, and then the same pulling back up, with the chance to wet later and really enjoy it with a good soaking.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk