LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Suppliers In Bc

I'm going to be travelling to Nanaimo, BC for 3 weeks and don't want to try and pack 3 weeks worth of diapers. My wife and I did it 2 years ago and it was a royal pain. Can anyone suggested a good medical supplier either in Nanaimo or somewhere on the Island? I don't relish the thought of trying to go through 3 weeks worth of nights using something like Depends. I'm looking for a supplier that will have some of the better brands for sale.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Snugglebear

I don't know what Nanaimo has for medical supply stores but if its anything like the rest of them here in BC then they'll likely have Tena, Depend, or Attends. The really premium brands haven't made any inroads into the local supply chain. That's why I have to rely on mail order.

Pharmacies are likely no better. You'll just find store brands there if you're lucky. Might be stuck with pull ups...

I know its a PITA but you might want to bring your own diapers anyway.....that way you won't be caught short.

There's not much in Nanaimo, but if you're willing to take the 1.5 hour drive down the Victoria I know you can get some better stuff at the Shoppers Drugmart Home Health Care or Rexall Home Health Care. Not sure what they currently have in stock but Shoppers Home Health Care has always had Tranquility ATN in stock when I've been there.