LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boys And Dolls

DailyDi

• 3 months later...

Thank you for the doll site. I will be calling her on Monday. I already collect America girl dolls and I love them so much. I sent them a pic of me when I was 7 and dressed has a girl and they came close but this place of yours should match me right on. Can't wait!

Thank you for the doll site. I will be calling her on Monday. I already collect America girl dolls and I love them so much. I sent them a pic of me when I was 7 and dressed has a girl and they came close but this place of yours should match me right on. Can't wait!

Tht was supposed to be "faking it"

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I thought you were gone. How can I stage a palace coup if you do not leave the palace so I can bring in Talky Tina?

Well, then I guess we will have to make it an official palace coup. Do not forget, Talky Tina did it to Kojak she she has to be first reate material

I think boys play with dolls more today than they did years ago. It is more acceptable now than it was years ago. Back in the 50s it was woman’s work to deal with the kids, but times have changed. I grew up as a tomboy and I had both dolls and action figures and cars etc. I played more with the boy toys, but somewhere I always had that motherly instinct and played with my dolls, too. I taught preschool for 7 years and every boy I had always played in the home center and took care of the dolls. They might not have played there every day or the entire play time, but they did. I had one boy in particular that would not play with anything else, but the dolls. He also grew up in a household of all females. My own two boys had dolls as well. They played with them for a while, but eventually gave them up. I don’t think its as uncommon as you may think. I think that boys have a curiosity for that thing like anything else and they will try it at least once.

Do Toy story talking woody and talking Jessie count as dolls because if they do then I would like to come up with a game to play with them because I've been meaning to come up with a game or two to play with them but I can't seem to think of a good game to play

• 6 years later...

Well I was never really on the sorts of dolls you would associate more with girls being the more rumbustious  boyish sort of a boy but I did  play adventure games and enjoy dressing my Action Man figures in their uniforms, putting them in accessories such as a dinghy, field station wagons and firing guns which was a lot of fun. The only thing I sleep with is my teddy.