LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seinfeld Reference, Sort Of...

For those regular viewers of Seinfeld, if you've seen the episode where Jerry dates a girl with a valued toy collection. Jerry goes about a series of schemes getting George and Elaine into her apartment so they can all play with these vintage toys, which the girlfriend has outlawed playing with. At one point they've bored her to sleep with George's home video's of a family vacation, and Elaine notices the family is in a rest stop, to which George replies "don't look, this is where they change me".

Jerry replies to this with "You're like 8 years old" refering to the footage.

I always liked that joke and took notice of it when the episode was on, and always wondered if anyone else did?

Seeing as how old Seinfeld show is, I can bet it's on here somewhere when it first aired. Never really liked the show enough to totally follow it and don't remember that one, but might have to find it and watch it just to see. :)

Oh yeah for sure, but I did look it up and found nothing. Doesn't mean anything I guess though, but yeah I always wondered if any others noticed it, it's a good scene, I wouldn't mind being outed by Elaine.

Yeah totally, I've listed to the episode loud and that part definitely can be heard. It's a great humiliation scene, and very subtle, such a quick joke with little reaction time.