LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Baby Is In Town

Hi everyone

My name is John and i'm a new baby from the U.K and hope to meet alot of new friends here, i'm a baby that would like to be 8 months to 2 years old. My wish is to meet a real time friend to make my dreams come true. Hope i'll will be made welcome here as its not nice being all alone being a big baby and we do all need friends.

My hugs to everyone

Toddler Wets :crybaby:

Welcome to the forum. You will notice many different people from many areas of the planet. Perhaps there is someone in your neighborhood to help you make your dreams come true. Good luck.

Hi everyone

My name is John and i'm a new baby from the U.K and hope to meet alot of new friends here, i'm a baby that would like to be 8 months to 2 years old. My wish is to meet a real time friend to make my dreams come true. Hope i'll will be made welcome here as its not nice being all alone being a big baby and we do all need friends.

My hugs to everyone

Toddler Wets :crybaby:

Welcome. I see many people from the UK here.

Someday I want to vacation there.

I am in Florida

Hi John, welcome to Daily Diapers! Many, many members here from the UK, so you should have no problem finding them. This is a great place to meet like-minded people from all over the world as well. The more active you are on this site the better chance you have of meeting others, so stay active, post often and visit the chat room as often as you can. I'm glad you're here and I hope you and all the others here with the same dream as you the best of luck. See you around!