LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Thickest?

Yeah RMS I would have to agree about the Abena's. Very thick and lots of padding for all the wetting one can handle. Was a little disapointed at the Waist Tabs, so I have decided to stay clear, unless I can get my hands on something on par with them........ :rolleyes:

I have noticed that recently Abena has improved the quality of the tape system. I am not sure when you last tried them, but in the past the tapes were crap. They are much better now.

Thinest to thickest of the brands I have used recently:

1. Depend regular briefs

2. Tena Maxi Slip

3. Molicare Super Plus

4. Abriform X-plus

I can't think of to many Diapers out there (reasonably) that I haven't tried, but I only wear small sized, so I am limited. IMO Molicares Beat ABRI's buy a small margin, and they fit better, and Wick better. But what do I know I've only been wearing Diapers for 25 years, and 24/7 for 14 years.

I can't think of to many Diapers out there (reasonably) that I haven't tried, but I only wear small sized, so I am limited. IMO Molicares Beat ABRI's buy a small margin, and they fit better, and Wick better.

The absorbancy is one thing, but I think the padding consistency and the cloth-like inside cover of the Abenas wins hands down over Molicares. I actually just bought a bag of each to compare for my last purchase, and I've invariably gone for the Abri-forms as a matter of comfort preference. On the other hand, the Moli tapes are much better these days. Just my $0.02

Guest Diaperdragon
I just have to say that Abena's are the thickest by far and they really hold a lot of wettings. If you add their boosters to the Abena X plus, they are even thicker and with all that padding, it could make you feel like sitting on a pillow. Though i do wish they made diapers that are thick as a pillow.

Just a quick note to add. My point albit what the post asked for as thickest was: thickest for comfort, thickest for absorbancy, thickest for baby like..who knows? Molicare are thicker out of the pack, than Abri's...abris seem thicker cause their stiffer. Once broke down and worn, they tend to clump..just like the rest. Wanna know what its like to be incontinent... wear your favorite diaper of preference, go out and drink a beer or two..more like go out and party with your friends, abstane from the bathroom after two hours (for those who don't drink substitute 10 tea's or coffee's and add a hour), sit down in your chair then stand, and continue drinking bet you don't want to wear a depends or attends unless your waiting for someone to notice you've pissed yourself. My only point beyond that was that Abri's are miss sized and run small, they don't have the built in stretch that means no waistband needed (abri's only have a back one) (Side note: alot of newbies don't know that Moli's have spandex fibers put into the plastic coating they stretch horizonally but not vertically thus holding them tight against you ,abri's tend to leak on a surge after only one or two wettings. due to a unbalance of pulp to gel. They don't have gel in the right places in my opinion. But everyone is sized different, like I said I'm a small, so they may not give me the same amount (Obviously) of goodies on the inside. but you gotta look at it my way if smalls are the best in my brand then, why aren't the rest of their sizes, but to need them is alot different than to like them..Just another two cents. Okay it wasn't just a quick note..

Guest Diaperdragon

You can try Xpmedical and Magic medical. I would go with Magic medical bcauce when i order my Abena X plus diapers from Magic medical, i get them within 3 days which is nice. I would recommend the Abena X plus because they are the thickest diapers and they do hold a lot. Abena's X Plus are the best Diapers because they hold a lot for wettings and they are the thickest diapers on the market. All that padding dose make you feel like sitting on a pillow

Their Links are:

Magic medical

http://www.magicmedical.com/

Xp Medical

http://www.xpmedical.com/

Ps, Anyone know how i can put a diaper while standing up or stitting down and how do ya double up on an X plus

Ps, Anyone know how i can put a diaper while standing up or stitting down and how do ya double up on an X plus

Directions are right on the pack of most diapers, or easily available from the web on their sites, as for doubling up slit the plastic on the first, put it on, then put on another one? I usally double up on the weekends for a outting, nobodys noticed yet.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want thick diapers, that feel like you're sitting on a pillow, then I recommend gauze cloth diapers. I wear three or four nitetime thickness gauze prefold diapers to bed at night and they're about six inches thick (with four). Put vinyl baby pants over those (leakmasters are nice, and there are some authentic Gerber rubber pants too that I like that are made for big babies) and you are well protected. If you like baby powder the first hour in them is heaven! After I've pinned my diapers securely (or my wife does it for me) and put on my baby pants I just lay there and enjoy all that thickness and softness. You can't help it, your legs just start kicking sometimes!

I agree that the Abena X-Plus is the thickest but in my experience Molicare Super Plus is better if you plan on wearing it for 12 hours while being active. The Abena will fall to pieces after that long but the Molicare will hold together.

• 2 weeks later...

If you want thick diapers, that feel like you're sitting on a pillow, then I recommend gauze cloth diapers. I wear three or four nitetime thickness gauze prefold diapers to bed at night and they're about six inches thick (with four). Put vinyl baby pants over those (leakmasters are nice, and there are some authentic Gerber rubber pants too that I like that are made for big babies) and you are well protected. If you like baby powder the first hour in them is heaven! After I've pinned my diapers securely (or my wife does it for me) and put on my baby pants I just lay there and enjoy all that thickness and softness. You can't help it, your legs just start kicking sometimes!

I have to agree with turtlepins. All disposable diapers are a joke when compared to a thick cloth diaper.

I have been away from home, on business, and managed to get the hotel bed wet. I was wearing an abri super with plastic pants over it.

When I get back home, I will be using cloth diapers again.

well I think that sams club diapers are the best they are called comford shape and they are very thick never had any leaks and I wet and mess in them they are the best diaper out on the market

Although not as thick out of the bag, Wellness briefs have more jell fiber and seem to handle a larger capacity than x plus. (these diapers swell up like baby diapers)

They also have a very nice plastic that doesn't leech out liquid. (nice crinkle factor too)

And better yet they don't have huge racing stripe advertising on em! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...