LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Feel Like There'S Nobody In Florida

Seriously, The Sunshine State is lonely. In the last year or so, I've been seeking out people in the ABDL community to hang with, and the conclusion I've come to is that, save infants and elderly, Florida must be a diaper free zone. :/

Anyone else have this kind of problem?

Anyone else from Florida?

• Like 1

We do have some Florida members, but remember that many people with an online presence do not care to meet people in person- at least till they know them well ;) Give people time, be a friend to them here, and you may end up with a few RL local friends :)

Bettypooh

We do have some Florida members, but remember that many people with an online presence do not care to meet people in person- at least till they know them well ;) Give people time, be a friend to them here, and you may end up with a few RL local friends :)

Bettypooh

Well, naturally. I was actually just looking to speak to anyone who's in Florida. I've never been one for meeting people from the internet in real life anyhow lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, naturally. I was actually just looking to speak to anyone who's in Florida. I've never been one for meeting people from the internet in real life anyhow lol

Forgive me for asking, but why does it matter if they're from Florida if you're not going to meet them in real life?

• 1 year later...

I live in Tampa, FL and i love to have a friend like you who loves wearing them and age play some :3 if you ever wanna be my diaper friend also if you live close to where i live in Tampa, FL somewhere, then let me know where you live so we can maybe hang out and possibly be the best diaper friends ever