LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Messy Self Bondage (True Story)

Andromeda

I have always enjoyed using dulcolax suppositories to create that uncontrollable feeling of having to go.

In the past I used self bondage a lot so I would have no choice then to mess myself and then to have to sit in my diaper until my release let me loose.

Today I decided to do things a bit different.

First I drank a lot and waited until I really had to pee. Then I started my preparation. I had frozen 2 ice-locks that normally would last about 1h30.

This time I wanted a longer wait however. So I placed the 2 ice-locks next to each other and then put them in a wine cooler sleeve that was also frozen.

This I insulated a bit and taped it all into a nice small package.

I had never tried this before, but I knew that I would stay bound now for at least 1h30, but more likely for several hours.

I then put cuff around my wrist and ankles that I locked.

Then I inserted just one dulcolax suppository.

But this time I didn't put on a diaper. Instead a got some used cloth diapers I had laying around that needed to be washed.

Out of these used diapers a made a small pillow.

I placed the diaper pillow in my bathtub and closed the drain.

I then got in myself, placed myself on my belly, and hogtied myself with my ice-lock.

Laying hogtied in the bathtub I could not move up or down, so my face was all the time in the dirty diaper pillow.

Already after a few minutes I was getting uncomfortable and tried to find a good position, but I could only put my legs to the left or the right side of the tub, and turn my head also only left or right. I tried pulling on my ice-lock, but it was not budging and I knew now for sure the long uncomfortable wait had begone.

And of course, after about 30 minutes I felt the dulcolax starting to work. I forced myself not to mess, but laying on your belly this is not so easy.

Wave after wave of cramps in this uncomfortable position. And finally, I gave up and I started messing myself.

It was coming out and coming out . I felt the poop sliding from my but onto my legs, slowly going in between my legs.

And with this release I started peeing as well, I already had to go like mad 30 minutes ago, and with all the extra drinking just before locking myself, it was like someone opened the faucet.

Remember that I closed the plug, so slowly there was piss all over the bathtub.

First it felt kind of nice being warm. But quickly the piss started to mix with the poop, and me turning from left to right to find a comfortable position didn't help.

Now the smell was getting really bad, and those who used dulcolax know, it empties you completely.

So I was now 40 minutes bound, and already covered with piss and poop in places I didn't believe was possible.

I wanted out, but all my pulling was of no use, the ice-locks were holding.

From time to time I could feel a few drops of ice water.

The insulated ice-lock was laying on my lower back, so the drops reassured me that I would not stay bound forever.

After a while my own piss I was laying in started to cool.

I was cold now, extremely messy and my muscles were hurting all over. My face laying in dirty diapers didn't help as well.

And then it happened, a little after 2 hours, first one, and a bit later the other ice-lock opened.

I was no longer in hogtie, but still my hand were bound behind my back.

I had to do some gymnastics to get my hands in front so I could get up and get the keys for the locks.

Of course these gymnastics made that the few spots that were still clean got messy as well.

The cleanup afterward was a punishment by itself, and I was very happy that I did this self bondage in a bathtub, else it would have been a real nightmare to clean everything.

But it was worth it, it was a real trip and I never felt so helpless and completely incontinent.

• 4 weeks later...

Sounds messy.I would have worn a thick diaper myself, but not really sure if I would want to be tied up in an uncomfortable position. It may be fun if I was ice locked into a high chaoh. For more fun I could eat half a jar of peanut butter with my hands, getting it all over my face and in my hair, followed by a snack of dry cheerios. I could have a phone handy incase the ice lasted for too long. But then I would have to explain why I performed a very humiliating baby got into the peanut butter scene.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that sounds like quite an interesting experience. I have a mild germ thing and think I would just hate being in the tub like the OP.

I'm glad you liked it though.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd love to try the bondage thing but I live with my parents ._. which makes matters worse because I can't order diapers in fear they come when my parents are in, so I have to use pull ups I get from the shop e.e They leak easily.