LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Omg Dry 24/7

Yep, these are my diaper of choice and I DO wear them 24/7. :D

I have had a hankering to try the bambino balissimo's though. Are those any worse then the dry24/7's when it comes to absorbancy? When I go to bed at night I wear a pair of the angel fluff all in ones over top of the dry 24/7 be ause I am a very active sleeper and have issues with leakage out the side even when most of the diaper is dry. It would be nice if they could make the padding in the wings long enough so that they overlapped with each other. Maybe with the padding all around like that they wouldn't leak?

The bellisimos are definitely comparable to the dry 24/7 in absorbency. I used to wear the dry 24/7 smalls but they stopped making them and the mediums are comically huge, which sucks. I use the bellisimos now, and they are just as thick and absorbent as the Dry 24/7.

Haven't tried the bellisimos (had too many bad experiences with bambino, plus I hate their new plastic backing on the Teddys that tear way too easily). But I just taped up my first 24/7 about 15 mins ago and I absolutely agree! They are fantastic!

Here are the pros that i see so far. Soft plastic that feels thicker and doesn't seem to tear as easily as bambinos. Form fitting, so very little sagging, until wet I assume ( haven't wet it yet). It seems to cradle the crotch much better than any diaper I've tried. It's about as thick as the bambinos (they might fluff up thicker after I get them out of the bag and in the drawer though). Tapes seem to hold well ( I don't have the "omg the tapes feel like they are going to pop" feeling like I do with the bambinos after the initial fastening even if I fasten them loosely. The tapes aren't too close together, the bottom tapes are close to the bottom of the flap so the leg holes are more snug. And finally if you get them from xpmedical, you get them in plain white plastic with very faint wetness indicator lettering on the crotch.

The cons aren't quite so numerous. I'm sweating in them more than other diapers (could be solved with powder). They aren't very crinkly, but that's a matter of personal preference. The padding stops about 4-5 inches from the top of the front and about the same in the back. That's about it.

So far I love them and will probably stock up on them depending on how well they handle wetness.

• 1 month later...

I hope you all have suspenders to hold the Dry 24/7 diapers up if you heavily wet them. They swell up to about 3 inches thick and will weigh in the neighborhood of 5 pounds. They're great for extended trips when you can't change very often. But there is absolutely no concealing them when they reach saturation.

never thought I see some here complain of "too much diaper" -- oh well.

It just shows that there is such a thing as "to much of a good thing" :PHaving tried dry 24/7's also I find for everyday wear they are a bit much, especially if your not a heavy wetter. For those who are incontinent they work fine because you are protected no matter what your out put is, and you don't have to worry about leaks. I find that, for me, they are a good travel diaper for long trips, I can do what I need to :blush: and not worry about needing to change or leaks, but the capacity far exceeds my out put, so wearing one for 6 hours or so, and it's no where near capacity, yet is wet and clumping and such, it does get uncomfortable after a while. Maybe I should use powder, which might help, or not...I don't know. I need to order more to find out. I just know that they hold a LOT< and if your out put is a LOT, thn they work great, but if not, then you have more diaper then you need and it's a kind of waste. I do like using either a 24/7 or bellimimo for long road trips, but the secure Xplus I used last time worked great too :thumbsup: the only issue there was it leaked over the top because I was 'aimed' in the wrong direction :blush: so that was a user 'mechanical' fault, not a product fault :P I like dry 24/7's a LOT, but they essentially and literally are 'to much diaper' for most of my usage....*shrug*

Drys are right there on the verge of too much diaper for me as well. Unless I'm consuming a considerable amount of fluids it takes a considerable amount of time to fill one up... and if I'm active the prospect of wearing one diaper all day doesn't exactly excite me. After 5 or 6 in one diaper I'm more than ready for a change.