LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm thinking about importing a quantity of ABUnappies to sell. They would cost about 2.50 per nappy to buy. Would any UK babies be interested. I know this sounds dear but they aren't cheap and postage from the states doubles the price. If there is enough serious interest I will look into it further.

To others interested in this, I placed an order with ABUniverse last week for 86 nappies in total. £GBP to $USD exchange rates haven't changed much so the following should be pretty close to how things stand this week:

Sub-Total: $97.09

Shipping: $121.36

Total: $218.45

Charged to Credit Card [GBP]: £145.90

That works out at £1.70 per nappy, including shipping direct from ABU (i.e. 145.90 / 86).

Transit time from ABU to the front door is normally 3 to 6 days from the date they ship. Note that ABU only ship international orders on Tuesdays and Fridays.

If you consider UK postage rates and are worried about "Adult Undergarments" appearing on a customs label, £2.50/nappy is probably a reasonable figure. Keep in mind you're going to be paying ~50% more for the privilege, however.

Shipping is more than what the diapers cost...

Thank you for telling us that. I'm sure no one else could have gleaned that amazing insight without your help.

Seriously... why did you make such a pointless and unnecessary post? ... Especially given this point has been made multiple times already, e.g. here and in another post which you also replied to.

Be nice guys :P

We have a saying here in the states:

"You can't fix Stupid" ;)

Mleh, I was just getting sick of Zpeed showing up in a bunch of topics and adding one-line replies which add nothing to the thread. Admittedly I may have been a bit harsh in how I made the point ... but it is rather annoying. I don't think Zpeed is stupid, I just don't think they realise how some of us respond to that kind of behaviour (i.e. spamming) and how it reflects on him. He doesn't seem to be as bad as puffypants22 yet, so I'm hoping we can dissuade them from falling to that level.

and whoever order diapers where the shipping cost more is also stupid.. (aka you)

Or perhaps you're ignorant of what the word 'stupid' means. There are lots of products where the shipping costs are more than the price of product itself (most letters for example, lots of books and DVDs too these days). If someone wants to order diapers where the shipping cost is more than the product, that's their decision to make and it may be a rational and intelligent choice. If you're on a low income then it might be a foolish thing to do, but not necessarily stupid.

I wanted a particular product - not a substitute for it - and the most cost-effective way was to have it shipped from the supplier. I fail to see where that is stupid. Still, even if I am, your assertion carries over to all ABUs other EU customers - I doubt that all of us are stupid.

I've no issue with you posting replies Zpeed - I just find it annoying to see one line replies which state the obvious or otherwise add nothing to the topic. Normally this sub-board (the UK one) maintains a pretty decent standard, how about joining in with us at that level?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...