LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Repaid Has A New Mommie!

Okay on for new news. I met a girl I can trust. After a long struggle with me and the wife separating that took a bit of my trusting level. It seems about a month ago a younger lady approached me (Found out she is 39) and asked if I had a cell phone. I was hesitant to give it to her as I have to pay for my limited minutes as you guys may know. Well something told me she looked like she really needed to make a call. So I gave her my phone she walked away to a outdoor patio (still in my site) and made what looked like a quick call. A few moments later she returned with a smile handed me my phone and said: "Thanks. My name is Dawn and my number is in your phone...call me". I watched her walk away and just did the major WTF? :huh: Later in the evening she motioned me back to a hidden hallway, well mostly hidden from others, put her arms around me and pulled me in for a major lip lock! ;) said she had to go for the evening but she said she just had to do it. Winked at me and left.

Well I didn't call her but she was on my mind. I saw her again at my local hangout about two weeks ago. She smiled and said "Hi", but we didn't really talk above that. but looked at each other a few times through the evening. Last week, as I was walking to the bus stop from my house she pulled up next to me and asked where I was going. She said hop in I will give you a ride. With a bit of chit chat, and her young (4) year old son in a car seat behind me. She asked why I hadn't called. I told her it was awkward for me and I didn't really know if she really wanted me too. She said she did, so I flipped open my phone and called her. When her phone rang, I said: "There now you have my number and you can call me." :)

She dropped me off and we said our goodbyes. She texted me a quick "Hi" later that evening. So I texted her back to call me. We talked about half a hour on the phone and while I enjoyed the conversation I had to get her off my minutes :P I asked her if she had internet and she said yes, so I gave her my email by text. From there we both have Yahoo messenger, so the whole thing has gone viral since. We are talking almost all day at some point off and on.

Now for the clincher. I told her about my diapers. For some reason I just wanted to let that get out right away. I think maybe I thought I could just get rid of her or find out if I was right about her. She didn't flinch. Then after a bit, I let it fly. I told her about "Timmy" Again while she asked questions she didn't seem to moved over it. She asked if I was bi-polar and I said no but I guess it's kinda similar in a way. She told me she was, and that she understood. She then asked me when she kissed me at the bar did she kiss Tim or Timmy? I told her That was Tim for sure!

She isn't grasping the whole thing right now, and seems to think that they come and go at a whim. While you and I know this isn't the case It will take a bit more time and learning on "our" part to get this sorted out. She has however seen a pick of me (Timmy) in my diaper (she asked!). And has expressed a serious interest in babysitting for Timmy including diaper changes and baths and lotion massages like a baby! I am so excited! But also reserved to not let this go to far to fast. Her biggest concern is knowing the difference between when she is with me and my little one side. I know when she does babysit me she will have that figured out pretty quick. So anyway, I am on with my new journey, my new girlfriend and my new mommy. Don't ask me how I find them. I think they just find me. Yah! for me. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Thanks gang! Happy Sunday to you too Angela! And now maybe when I get out your way Bri and Angela we could double date... Oh Joy... She is on with me right now on the computer. She knows this site but as yet hasn't visited as I told her I would rather give her the tour so she doesn't run into something here that "Spooks" her. :P Not that I would let stuff like that on here ;)

I'm very happy for you Repaid :)

Its great finding someone you can trust like that and I hope things work out for the both of you since you seem pretty interested in each other!

*huggles* Good luck!

Cool beans! But the only thing that concerns me is where this came from. Also, she said she was bi-polar, so that is a whole 'nother bag of beans right there.

Not to rain on your parade, but something in this tells me that you might want to err on the side of caution.

Other then that :thumbsup: hope it works out for you and this really goes somewhere :D

Oh, and like Sarah, Let me know when she's on here, I don't want the concept of a (supposedly) talking (typing?) Duck to frighten her off :P

So, I'll just pop off over that way ------------->

For a bit until the coast is clear ;)

It looks worth the ride, you describe her as a very interesting person. You look already enough paranoid by yourself to be further cautioned against "going too fast" and illusions...

Best of luck!

Yes the bi-polar thing did hit a flag with me for a second. But she does take daily medication for it and so far I haven't seen anything out of the norm. Well other than the fact that she took right to accepting of me and my lifestyle. She said that is was because she is already a mother, so yeah there is that. She is on a weeks vacation staying out of town with her girlfriend and is constantly reminding me of how much she misses me and wants to see me right when she gets back. Trying to take things slow, but really finding it hard with this one. Seems she wants to jump in at full throttle...well minus sex. We both agreed that could wait a bit. I know when I have playtime with my "little side" I don't go to the sexual side. She seems to feel that way too, so hopefully one day at a time and move forward. Thanks for all the kind wishes gang :)

• 1 month later...

Wow! How great is this! Yes, caution, but also great, great possibilities! Any relationship has risks; sounds like you're approaching this all just right!

Let me also add my congratulations to you! It's very good that she is complying with her medications but also know that it's not an exact science. The meds have to be adjusted up and down all the time and there is still a manic phase and a depresive phase. Sounds like she is in a slight manic phase now. I second the caution and add to stay cautious through a cycle of both phases.

Good luck!

Honu

Well the advice was heeded, but I, as I said was cautious about the whole thing anyway. I have watched her cycle a few times. And once she kinda did a 360 saying it was all to much for her to focus on. I told her she was fine and didn't want her to do anything she didn't feel comfortable with. A few days later she flipped right back to the mommie role and began doing diaper checks on me through the day and acted like nothing was wrong on her end. So I take each day with a grain of salt.

She does however seem to be progressing with the idea of taking care of me that way. Maybe every other day she does a bit more of things that surprise me as she seems to be warming more and more to the thought. Sometimes it's just a couple of pats on the diaper, Sometimes it's spoon feeding me a treat, or bringing me a bottle of chocolate milk to bed. She does love breastfeeding me too, which is almost a nightly thing as I go to sleep and she pats my diapered behind just as a mother will do.

So as of now, so far so good, a few glitches but we seem to be working through the newness of it. She has her own sexual side to which I am learning as well so we take it day by day. Thanks for all the support and thoughts gang. :)