LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulging Diapers

I was wearing a abu cushie and went out for breakfast at the truck stop. I was waiting to be seated a lady was sitting on the bench by the door she called me over to her and said I should untuck my shirt. The back of my shirt had gotten stuck in my diaper and about 4 inches of it was showing I just said thank you and left i was so embarrassed I must have been as red as a fire truck.

I had that happen to me when my aunt found and it was the same diapers to

just the other day i was wearing 3 M4 (all with holes in them for leak through) and an L4 over top, and i wore jeans that anyone could see what was under them. they even poked out the top. my shirt was nowhere near good enough to cover it eather.

but before you think i was purposly showing off, my fiancee works at a penningtons ( large girls clothing store) and she need to get picked up. i wasnt planning on getting her so i ddint think about what i was wearing when i went out. i arrived early and as i pick her up ofter i am friends with most of the staff within. so i went in to talk, and one of them pulled me asside and confronted me. unfortunaltly rather loud so now most of the staff know i wear diapers, but supprisingly enough one of them has a bed wetting problem and wore depends. so i showed her WAY better brands that are cheeper to boot. so that all worked out.

Wear your usual clothes with two night-weight gauze prefold diapers with leak master high-back plastic pants if you want people to notice. If not, have your clothes tailored to fit over everything discretely. However, if you're like me, and into feeling like a baby, wear two night-weight gauze prefold diapers, plastic pants, and pink corduroy high-back bib overalls with inside-leg snap-fasteners! Yummy!

• 6 years later...
On 6/7/2012 at 12:35 PM, puffypants22 said:

has ur parents or friends or anyone commented on ur diaper bulge when u thought they wouldnt know

Yes i was  at pe and  i was getting changed and people  got suspicious  why i had a big bulge over my boxer and a kid  pulled down my boxers and exposed my drynites ,another  incident is someone  heard my crinkling and pulled my shorts down and exposed my girl  drynites(im a boy)

Ha no not really, though when I visited my mom recently, I had a diaper on underneath my clothes (was about to go on a road trip, nothign better than changing out of a well used diapee after a long drive). She commented that I 'looked like I was loosing weight'. I am wondering if the fact that my butt looked so much bigger made her think that my stomach/torso looked smaller ??