LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bulging Diapers

Ya know instead of making 20 different threads with slight variations of the same question you could just make one thread where everyone posts stuff that helps you jerk off; cause I'm starting to think that's what's really motivating your frequent queries.

• Like 1

I have to wonder if letluvsrool isn't onto something :o but I won't judge that ;) I will say that I do not want to burden the people close to me in my life with having to deal with my wearing diapers- this is my personal issue, not theirs B) Discretion is courteous and will get you further than shocking people with something they didn't expect :mellow: If you want them to know something then speak to them about it before you expose them to it. Experience has shown me that you'll get a better outcome that way!

Bettypooh

i have yet to have anyone comment, though there was one friend that knew i wore, and they claim they could tell.... but then again they could have been saying that to just mess with me.

Ya know instead of making 20 different threads with slight variations of the same question you could just make one thread where everyone posts stuff that helps you jerk off; cause I'm starting to think that's what's really motivating your frequent queries.

Exactly. Very annoying. :angry2:

Not the bulge, but I have to open and close the garage door by hand. One day I was bending over closing it outside and I was told my Depends were showing (at the waist band).

Recently I decided to spend 24hrs in a M4 and plastic pants. My g/f has put in the aforementioned combination early Sunday evening and by the time I got out of bed Monday morning I'd wet a number of times. As I had a day of work, and I was alone in the house, I decided after using the toilet for a number two to put on a fresh M4 and a clean pair of plastic pants for the day. Lunchtime came and I wanted to go into town to get something to eat, so I put on a pair of jeans over my padded bum and ventured out. It was raining so there were nt many people about, I went to the bakery and then to a newsagents to get a newspaper.

When I arrived back home I found that my g/f had returned home from work to have some lunch with me. I never thought to tell her I was still wearing (I've never worn during the day with her before) We ate together and I made us a cup of tea. After an hour she returned back to her office.

After 3pm the kids came home from school and after 5pm my g/f returned from work. We sat and all chatted (all the time with me wearing and wetting) and after dinner sat and watched the France vs England football game.

Once the match had finished (and I'd made the 24hrs mark) I got up and went and had a shower, I changed out of my very wet M4 and into some pj bottoms.

Later when I came downstairs again my g/f asked me if I'd been wearing a nappy all day. I replied that I had and she then added "I though your bum looked like it was padded beneath those jeans"

I like to think that my g/f only realised that I was wearing a nappy because she knows how my backside normally looks but I do wonder whether anyone who I passed in town earlier could also see that I had a padded bottom.

I was wearing a abu cushie and went out for breakfast at the truck stop. I was waiting to be seated a lady was sitting on the bench by the door she called me over to her and said I should untuck my shirt. The back of my shirt had gotten stuck in my diaper and about 4 inches of it was showing I just said thank you and left i was so embarrassed I must have been as red as a fire truck.

YES, my girlfriend noticed once we'd left the house for a day of shopping (a.k.a. me following her around in clothes shops)

She told me it was obvious once we were in the car (to avoid neighbours hearing), and I had to go back inside and take it off!

yes my wife has but has only metioned it once,she said I looked fat around the waist until I enlightened her to what it was.Since then its not been mentioned

Nope. I've worn 24/7 around the house, to work, everywhere- for 16 years. Unless they already knew I wear a diaper; Nobody has ever commented I look fat around the waist, let alone thought it was wearing one simply because of a slight bulge.

It depends on whay you wear (obviously). If you wear tight clothes which show VPL (visible panty line) then yuo can imagine that a nappy will show even if it is a discreet one. But if you wear a looser skirt or dress or jeans then a discreet disposable wont be really visible. Can you tell if you know what to look for? often, the answer is yes. But generally the only people who can tell are those who are looking way too closely and know what to look for which usually means they wear them themsevles or their partner. A cloth nappy however is a different issue in that execpt for the very think (and not very absorbent) cloth nappies, they show much more easily.

One person made a good point is that people dont notice bulges (or any other attribute) as much as they notice CHANGES. if you dont normally wear a diaper then your friends might see the difference even if not specifically knowing why. But if you wear all the time then there is not change - it is just your usual shape!

and of course the real skill in not being notice is what you wear on top of your nappy My baby wears a onesie all the time. That way his nappy will never be seen but it also means that his nappy wont sag which is when a nappy is far more obvious. If you wear tight panties over the top or even control panties then you can get rid of the noticable edge bulges which is what gets noticed rather than the bulk per se.

In general tho, if you are wearing a nappy then very few people will know, even less will care and it is no ones business either.

in summary: use some discretion and half a brain and it is never a problem.

Rosalie, am I understanding your post right saying that thick cloth diapers aren't very absorbent? I am sure the majority would argue that! :P A six ply with a folded 2 baby diaper center panel soaker holds a heck of a lot more than my Molicares and really aren't a whole lot thicker once the moli's start to get wet. Then again I can wear actual cloth baby diapers and they fit snug (as they should) with no excessive bulges where they aren't suppose to be. Well maybe a little on the rear crease. :P