LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Babies, I Just Love Being A Baby Girl.

I would like to introduce myself, I am a little baby girl, and I just love everything about being an adult baby. I have come to this lifestyle choice quite late in life, I am forty eight years old and lucky enough not to need to work for a living. I do not have anyone I can share my thoughts and feelings with about wanting to live as a little girl.

I have the most delightful little girl's nursery bedroom, I have tried to make it as pretty and as babyish as I can, it is where I spend a lot of time playing with my dolls and teddies, dolls pram and cot, I have a beautiful full size cot/crib, complete with a canopy and lovely soft pink drapes. I like to wear nappies/diapers, baby clothes and baby dresses, I have lots of dummies/pacifiers, and my favourite thing is my baby bottle, It feels so wonderfully babyish and safe to fall asleep with a bottle of warm formula.

Take care, and lots of love, little baby girl xxx

Thank you for your kind words poopy_ Dipes Do not despair, your children will grow up all too quickly and you will then be free to live your life how you wish, and totally immerse yourself in the wonderful AB/DL lifestyle, I know because I have brought up children, they are now independent adults with lives of their own.

Yes I did actually try to upload some pictures of my delightfull little girl's nursery bedroom for all you little babies to see, but unfortunately most of my picture files are to big to upload. Do not think that because I know the jargon that I know what I am doing with computers because I do not! lol, I am completely illiterate as far as computers are concerned but I am fortunate in that my youngest son is a computer engineer, he has his own computer shop here in England, I shall ask him to reduce the size of my picture files so that I can post some of them for you all to see. All my pictures were originally taken by my son, and a lot of them are still stored in his computer.

I know some of you must now be thinking how come I was able to post the picture of myself in that adorable baby doll dress?, well I had to take this directly off the website of the lovely lady in the US who made it for me, she made me several adorable baby dresses, panties and bonnet sets. I was so pleased with them that I sent her some pictures of me wearing them, and she asked if she could put them on her website.

Take care, lots of love, little baby girl xxx

Good news babies, I have amazed myself by, after many many attempts, being successful in uploading some pictures of my little baby girl's nursery bedroom in my Gallery! please see them in' My profile'.

I like to see who it is I am talking too, so if you would like to see a close up of me and two of my little girl dolls,, I have given a link to the' My world' space on my ebay account, beautiful***dreamer http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/beautiful***dreamer

little baby girl xxx

• Like 1

Good for you! We need more softness in our lives. If more people embraced this lifestyle, there would be less stress and violence in the world.

welcome little baby girl;

your nursery sounds very cute and so are you.

I didn't find out about the abdl life style until i was in my 30's I'm 41 now.

but I had a love of diaper since child hood due to being forced into potty training before I was ready.

:baby_smiley3:

Welcome to DD little girl! You are very fortunate to have so many nice things as well as the time and resources to enjoy them. Please do continue sharing and joining in the discussions. It looks like you have found some great sources for lifestyle things and it would be great to know more about them as well as your experiences with them.

Enjoy!

Honu

I would like to thank all you wonderful Babies for the lovely welcome you have all given me.

I have been asked to share with you all where I have been able to find some of the pretty baby things in my little baby girl's nursery.

First of all my little girl's nursery bedroom was decorated for me by my son. He is very good at DIY, he painted the walls and put up the 'Mary Mary quite contrary' nursery border, my window curtains match the border in the same 'Mary Mary quite contrary' nursery print. He also installed a floor to ceiling walk in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors.

My adorable canopied babies cot/crib is available on line here in the UK it is full size and is self assembly.

Almost all of my little girl size dolls that you see in my pictures, I have bought in the US, they are vintage and date from the early sixties, I have bought the prettiest and best condition ones I could find. They all have lovely full hair. These are the dolls I longed to have as child, but my parents could never afford them. They are now quite valuable.

My lovely pretty dolls pram and cot/crib are by Baby Annabell and they are modern little girl's toys, I chose these too just because they are so pretty. My soft toys/ plushies and teddies and cot/crib mobiles are again vintage whenever possible, I like to think that my little girl's baby nursery is just as pretty and babyish as any little Adult Baby girl could ever wish to have.

Lots of love, little baby girl xxx

glad you are here and i am gessing you are in england, but wish you were here in th us because i would look you up in a heart beat, i am 65 and have been ad diaper lover for years and would takeing care of you as long as i could wear diapers too. cool keep the fath and i hope you have a great time

• 6 months later...

Hi.my name is alan,im very slender also angelic.ive just ended a11 year struggle as a self taught artist,writer,spiritual meduim with healing helping many.i ve had 0ver 200 poems and short stories published.i have illustrated my own childrens books and photos with poems called captivation and my paranormal book,road to self discovery,theres nothing like it,past lifes and exreme encountets with photos and drawings.it should be on web by march 2013,theres been set back after set back,ww2 featurs much and met many to do with encounts?.i lov your profile and been wanting to share my sissy side with someone i can trust,i would like to be dress as a girl and dolls etc,i do wear pampers teen size as im that slim,nappys too.i ca play daddy. This is my 1st time at this and want to live in childplay 24 7 as soon as my works rt up and running soon i hope.i do hav lots of ww2 stuff,panzer uniform which is to do with one of my stories,iv already written poem about u looking at your photo.if u reply my private email is alanpoet@nokiamail.com as it would save logging in also your the only one id li ke to communicate with.love alan.ps my mobile ############.

• Like 1

Poem for you.Baby Girl. Petite,hair auburn as autumn nite few curls.eyes reflect like oyster pearls.angelic features for all to see, as butterfly flys round me ones heart also fueled on purity. Inner child shall remain free. By sissyalan alanpoet@nokiamail.com

Hi.my name is alan,im very slender also angelic.ive just ended a11 year struggle as a self taught artist,writer,spiritual meduim with healing helping many.i ve had 0ver 200 poems and short stories published.i have illustrated my own childrens books and photos with poems called captivation and my paranormal book,road to self discovery,theres nothing like it,past lifes and exreme encountets with photos and drawings.it should be on web by march 2013,theres been set back after set back,ww2 featurs much and met many to do with encounts?.i lov your profile and been wanting to share my sissy side with someone i can trust,i would like to be dress as a girl and dolls etc,i do wear pampers teen size as im that slim,nappys too.i ca play daddy. This is my 1st time at this and want to live in childplay 24 7 as soon as my works rt up and running soon i hope.i do hav lots of ww2 stuff,panzer uniform which is to do with one of my stories,iv already written poem about u looking at your photo.if u reply my private email is alanpoet@nokiamail.com as it would save logging in also your the only one id li ke to communicate with.love alan.ps my mobile #############

• Like 2

Ha little girl have not seen you on in a while , ever find anyone to take care of you? sure wish i lived in england i would gladly take care of you. you have a good day and a happy new year. huggies to you. Darrin