LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello All!

Well I have been a member of this site for a few weeks now and thought it was about time i officially introduced myself.

I have spoken to some of you in the live chat but for the rest of you here goes...... I am neither dl or ab, if i must have a title i guess it would be mummy although i am pretty new to the whole scene. My husband has recently made me aware that he is an ab and although i freaked at first i have come to accept that it is part of who he is. I have got involved (ie; changed him, babied him) and am happy to do it again.

I was really lucky to find this site whilst looking for more information on the whole ab thing and have chatted with some of the members on here who offered some great advice. I quite enjoy reading the posts (and have even started to add replys to some!).

I enjoy visiting this site every now and then and have even introduced my husband to it!! (rob198)

So thats my story, i really hope you don't mind if i drop in now and again for a chat

Huggles xx

Hi prob4711 and welcome to Daily Diapers! I'm glad to hear everything is working out at home, I can only imagine what you must have been thinking when your husband told you he was an AB, especially if you were not previously aware of this lifestyle. Your personal experience in how you're dealing with this will be extremely informative to our community. As someone married to an AB, I hope you continue to share your thoughts with us as we value your perspective. I hope you enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing you around the boards and in chat.

Hi prob4711, it's nice to meet you. I'm so glad that you have found that you like babying your husband. I'm even happier for him that he's found someone that is willing to change his diapers.

My wife is willing to tolerate the fact that I like diapers but doesn't want to get involved. I wish that she would but I'm just glad that she tolerates it.

Welcome!

Steve DL

Greetings prob!! Saw your introduction just now, and thought I would wish you a merry welcome!(Allthough you have been member for a while, as I understand) Your replies to my posts have been greatly appreciated as I am sure you know, and I find it really interesting that someone who really doesn`t share this fetish will give the whole thing a try! Hope you enjoy the time on boards and chat, and hope you keep us babies updated on how the whole shabang is going :) Cheers!!!

Hi prob,

I'm pretty much new here, but I guess I want to welcome you as well. It's always good to hear when a new person comes to understanding us more. It makes it easier for the ones who are kind of scared, as myself, to admit what they are. It took me a long time to come out of my shell, as I like to say it, because of the negativity of those who chose not to accept it nor come to an understanding of the lifestyle we chose and why we chose it. Again, welcome.

Welcome prob4711. I'm bigbabbyblue75 and he a lucky man to have some one like you. I i'm looking for my soul mate as it mite be and hearing about women like you give me hope. I never realy thought about being a AB but parts mite be fun. This is a great site i wish found it years ago

Bigbabbyblue75

Thank you all for your kind responses.

I will definately keep you posted with how things go.

I've actually got a little story for you, I brought hubby his first onesie a couple of days ago. A wonderful baby blue one which hubby was very excited about. Now i have been reading the posts on these boards and getting some great ideas and advice from them. Hubby is gagging to try the onesie on but I have told him that that is not going to happen unless i say he can. Hubby is going on and on and on so i did a little deal with him.... :whistling: ....As i said, i have been reading the posts members have been leaving throughout the boards and quite a few people have said that ab's are attention seekers and have secret desire to go out in public in nappy etc... :whistling: ....We had ordered an indian meal to be delivered to our house so my deal with hubby was that he could put it on as long as he answered the door and paid for the indian in it.

I didn't for one minute think he would do it but to my surprise up he jumped, went upstairs and came back down in his nappy and onesie. I still didn't think he would actually go to the door when the time came.

When the knock came on the door, he took a deep breath and went to answer it. He flung open the door, took delivery of our meal and paid a very shocked delivery driver in nothing but his onesie with his nappy underneath.

:roflmao: I couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the delivery man standing there open mouthed as if frozen on the spot. Hubby closed the door and we both fell about laughing

As a reward he got to wear his new onesie all evening!!!

that's terrific! i bet the delivery boy could've used

a diaper too (since he probably almost wet himself).

here is another idea for you, if you can knit then

make some thumb-less mittens that tie tight at the

wrists. once you have them on him he would be almost

helpless and dependant upon you. especially if you

"babyproof your house".

i am glad you seem to be having fun with all this! cant

hardly wait to hear from you again.