LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"I would never make fun of you." Rahcel says, instantly serious. Tilting Jenny's face up, she kisses her. "Tease? Yes, but never with the intent to hurt your feelings."

" thanks love that makes me feel better " i hug her i all ways hated getting pick on i was a real cry baby when it came to that

i keep cuddling her in till i here the girls yell both sounding mad " the girls are up" i say

By the time they were dressed and downstairs, Danni had manged to stand and was about to remove the first tape while using her rather large vocabularly or swear words.

Reaching over, Rachel grabbed her wrist and stopped her. "No."

"Seriously Rachel? What. The. Fuck." Danni glared at her, even though she was still exhausted and swaying slightly as she stood.

Sighing, she made her sister sit down before she sat next to her and hugged her. "You're sick, baby girl. You wet the bed last night and in the interest of not having to buy a new mattress, I decided you'll be wearing diapers until I'm one hundred percent sure you're all better."

Kris on the other hand thinking this was so unfair she acted older then her big sister she was just doing it as pay back

so she says " its not coz where ill it also coz i all ways pick on you coz you act like a baby witch you are by the way jenny " and sits on the sofa as she was feeling dizzy

i was in shock when she said that " Kris we only did it coz you both really sick" i say sounding hurt

Rachel gave Kris a look that told her she was out of line.

Danni just gave her best friend a questioning look with a hint of mischief. "What do you mean she acts like a baby?"

" well like how she still sucks her thumb but when we go back to see are mum she make jenny suck on a dummy not her thumb at all is are mum see her doing that she has to suck a dummy all day witch happens a lot, also are mum make her drink out of a sippycup coz are mum does like her droping her drinks or something like that and umm........ oh yeah last we steady at our mum place jenny out so scared coz of a nightmare she went crying to our mum and she had to sleep with to isn't the right jenny " kris say and starts laughing

i was near tears i walk out of the room getting my keys get in my car and drive needing to think god Rachel was going to dump me for sure now

Danni cracked up only to freeze at the look on her sister's face when she came back in. She had never seen her that angry.

Rachel wasn't able to reach Jenny before she drove off. Fuming, she walked back into the house and stopped in front of Kris. "You fucking brat. Do you enjoy hurting her? Is it fun for you? You know what isn't fun for me? Watching the love of my life cry."

"I have bit my tongue and stayed out of it, against my better judgement, when you've hurt her or made fun of her in the past because she begged me to." Rachel seemed to be fighting to hold back her full temper. "So let me make this clear. You will go to your room. You will either think of a way to make it up to Jenny or you will pack your bags. Let me know of your decision, but one way or another we will not be having this converstaion again. Understood?"

Recieving a nod from Danni, she walked off to the master bedroom.

Once her sister had left, a slightly shaken Danni turned to her friend. "I've never seen her like that - that angry. I think we went too far."

kris just sits there in shock after getting yell at by Rachel she look at Danni and say " no i did i should of stop before i did " she gets up and goes to her room and curls up into the corner like she did as a kid and block everything around her out

i end up at a bar drinking trying to put off what was going to happen i get more then a little piss and call Rachel " hey Rachel plz plz dont dump me ok what Kris said was a lie all of it i mean it ok love" i say knowing she knew i been drinking

Danni followed her friend and sat next to her, providing silent comfort as she thought.

Rachel sighed. She did not need a drunk girlfriend right now but damn it, she loved this woman. "I would never dump you love. Do you really think I'm that shallow? I love you more than anything. True or not, it doesn't change my feelings towards you. You could have heard the same thing here at home and sober but you drove off before I could tell you."

Rachel opted not to mention the fact she yelled at Kris or the ultimatium she'd given her. As much as of a bitch Kris was towards her at times, Jenny was still very protective of her little sister.

" really ? you mean it coz like i said its all lies and the only reason i went so i wouldn't kill Kris u know what i mean " i say kinda happy now

Kris just lays on her bed very still the hits the wall " ow fuck !" she yells it didn't make her feel better

"When has that ever helped?" Danni asked with a smirk. As worried as she was for her friend, she thought that punching the wall was a stupid thing to do. "So any ideas of how you're going to fix things or should I help you start packing?"

Rachel sighed, not sure if what Kris said was a lie based on how Jenny reacted. "If it wasn't true, then why were you in tears? I don't care if it was or not, but please don't lie to me about it."

" I WAS NOT IN TEARS!" i yell down the phone i didn't want to say it was true i couldn't handle being weak in front of Rachel i was the strong one i kept telling myself that after a bit i whisper on the phone " sorry"

" shut up Danni its not funny i fuck up big time " Kris sobs

Danni sighed and pulled Kris into her arms. "Sorry. You know me, I use humor and sarcasm as coping mechanisms. We'll figure something out. Jenny will forgive like she always does and Rachel will forgive you after Jenny calms her down."

Rachel winced as her girlfriend yelled. "Yes, you were. I saw it. Please, Jennifer. Please don't lie to me. If you want to to everyone else, fine. But not me. I've never been anything but honest with you."

" im sorry Rachel your right i was and everything Kris said was true ok im a big baby like she said is that what you wanted to know " i say almost crying into the phone then i say " i'll be home soon ok again im sorry for yelling "

Kris just sobs into her friend scared of what might happen

"Thank you for being honest with me. And it doesn't change the fact I'm madly in love with you. Take a cab home, Jen. I don't want you driving with alcohol in your system." Rachel said before Jenny hung up after promising to take a cab.

Danni could do nothing more then hold her friend and try to comfort her as she sobbed. She honestly had no idea how to help with this one. She had known for years if she ever crossed the line like that with her sister, Rachel would put her over her knee.

" i will Rachel i was going to call one anyway" i smile when Rachel says she still madly in love with me then hang up i then call for a cab when it comes i get in and then go home i wake in and see Rachel and smile a little and look down " hi" i say shyly

Kris hears the door and looks up at Danni " i think jenny home or Rachel gone out" she get up from my bed and walk down stairs shyly and look at them both could tell she been crying and and that she hurt her hand as she was holding her hand

Rachel didn't say anything when Jenny said hi, knowing instinctively that words wouldn't let her believe Kris's relevations hadn't changed her feelings. Instead she pulled her close and kissed her deeply and lovingly. She only ended the kiss when she heard two sets of footsteps on the stairs.

Looking over she could see both girls were still in their diapers and t-shirts. Kris had tearstained cheeks and was holding her hand while Danni had a wet spot on the shoulder of her shirt. Rather than the wave of guilt she expected, she felt reassured she'd done the right thing. Maybe she could have been a little gentler, but it was the first time she'd seen Kris show remorse after crossing the line with Jenny.

Looking over at them, Rachel quirked an eyebrow. She was expecting an answer as to whether Kris would be leaving or if she'd found some way to make it up to Jen.

i kisses Rachel back very happy that she was kissing me when she pulls back i was about ask why when Kris run over and sob into my chest

Kris still sobbing into jenny chest when she said " im sorry im sorry im sorry plz don't hate me jenny plz plz im so so so sorry big sis" she kept saying over and over again sobbing more and louder so much no one could unstand her

i look at Rachel and say " what you do to my sis and where did this fake come from coz i like her more" i said with a smile

i hug her tight and whisper into her ear " its ok Kris everything fine"

Rachel and Danni smiled slightly at the sight, though for different reasons. Danni was relieved for her friend that Jenny seemed to forgive her. Rachel was was relieved Kris seemed genuinely sorry.

Rachel chuckled and shook her head. "You probably don't want an honest answer to that."

Kris look up at jenny with tears still in her eyes " i-i can we just watch a film and i don't what ever you want" she says shyly

" ok Kris that sounds fine how about we get you and Danni change what you think Rachel " i say but look on my face that Rachel knew i just wanted to sleep for a bit but i didn't want to upset Kris " what we going to watch then whats every up for?"

"How about we watch a film later, though I'm sure the girls could use a diaper change. I'd honestly rather just spend some time with you." Rachel suggested, knowing if she could get Jenny to lay down with her, her tired girlfriend would fall asleep.

" um yeah sure babe that ok with you girls" i ask to Danni and Kris

Kris nodded and lets go of but hold my hand shyly like a little kid " ok lets get you change then"

i take Kris up to her room and get her all cleaned up and tickle her a little

Kris giggles when i tickle her and say " stop sissy plz no more "

i smile and kiss her forehead " ok i'll stop and what ever Rachel said or did work i guess coz your being nice now "

i look up and see Rachel looking at us i smile shyly at her

Rachel just gave her girlfriend a shy smile, having already changed a blushing Danni by the time her girlfriend looked over. Rachel kissed Danni on the forehead and after a moment's hestiation, did the same to Kris.