LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

"If you want." Rachel smirked and pulled Jenny so the she was on top of her before moving so that she had her pinned beneath her. "Now...what ever shall I do with you?"

"Whatever I want? Dangerous words, my love." Rachel chuckled as she kissed her way down Jenny's neck.

"Might get you into trouble." Rachel nipped at the point where neck met shoulder after she said that.

" Punish me what have i done babe" i ask still smiling when she removed my shirt

i was about remove Rachel shirt to when she smacks my hands away " ow Rachel what was that for " i say a little hurt

Rachel just quirked an eyebrow when Jenny asked what she had done. After smacking her girlfriend's hand away, she grabbed them and pinned them above her head. "No touching."

"That's why you don' get to touch." Rachel grinned. "Only good girls get to do fun things like that."

As she was speaking, she opened the clasp of Jenny's bra and removed it before moving her lips to her girlfriend's breasts, further emphasizing what she said.

"Sure about that?" Rachel mutters as she moves to the other breast. Eventually, Jenny's jeans and panties were on the floor and Rachel was kissing up one leg and down the other, always avoiding giving her girlfriend the contact she wanted.

" im all ways good when am i not" i keep moaning as she kisses every where but never touching me

i couldn't take it anymore so i beg " plz touch me plz plz plz i want you to fuck me "

"Good girl." Rachel teased before finally giving her what she needed.

After drawing out Jenny's orgasm, she placed sporadic kisses on her body as she moved up. Placing a soft kiss on Jenny's lips, she grinned tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

after the best orgasm ever i think to my self i must try begging more often

i kiss Rachel back tiredly and close my eyes about to fall a sleep but be for i do i i say sleepy " thank you" and pass out more like then sleep

Rachel chuckled to herself. Jenny was as bad as a guy, falling asleep after sex. That was usually why she took control before letting Rachel get her off. Rachel still didn't mind her falling asleep on her though. It was about another hour before Rachel fell asleep herself.

Rachel woke up the following morning, surprised at the weight of her girlfriend's head on her chest. Normally Jenny woke up first. Opening her eyes, she had to bite her lip at the sight of her love sucking her thumb as she slept. She briefly considered sneaking out of the room and grabbing a pacifier for her, teasing her that she had three little girls to look after, but resisted the urge. She would like to have sex sometime in the next year and that little joke might ruin the odds of that.

Instead, Rachel stroked her hair and waited for her to wake. She knew she had a while before Jenny needed to wake up. The girls being exhausted due to being sick gave them a little more time than usual.

i was having happy dreams when i feel Rachel stroking my hair i wake up half a sleep i say with my thumb in my mouth " morning Rachel " well try to say that how it came out i don't know when fully wake up i remember what i had in my mouth and take it fast i blush knowing you saw me sucking my thumb i look down shyly

Rachel bit her lip again at the lisp that came from Jenny sucking her thumb. Combined with her being half asleep it sounded very much like a little girl.

"Morning, love." Rachel managed to keep the teasing grin off of her face but couldn't her it from her eyes.