LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Rachel sighed and carried her sister into the guestroom she and her girlfriend kept for their little sisters. Setting her in the bed, she changed her into pajammas and tucked her in sweetly, even though she was furious with her. She'd warned her not to go out while she was already a little under the weather and now Danielle was even sicker. The vomit covered interior of her car was proof of that. And it wasn't just her sister that would be restricted to her bed for the next two weeks. Her girlfriend's kid sister, who she considered another little sister anyway, had gotten this bug as well.

Sighing as she left the room, she sat down on the couch next to her love and rolled her eyes. "Well the next two weeks will be interesting. Seriously, how difficult is it for them to take care of themselves? This isn't the first time they've done something stupid. I swear it's like having two toddlers, not twenty year olds."

• Like 1

Jenny laughs at her girlfriend and shakes her head she was right both Danielle and Kris had done some stupid things before but they where just sick this time they where thinking they where just a little sick and both went out. So what i did the same thing to before i did it one time then never again they would do the same I put my arm around Rachel and kiss her cheek " babe relax so what they went out thinking they where a little ill but fond out they where worst i did the same to i did it once and never again and they wont to ok"

Kris was in bed very ill half sleep and hears the door open and moans she covers her head with the blanket wanting to die she looks at her friend Danielle from under the blanket and says " fuck you look bad Danielle but i can't say i look any better "

"You look worse." Danni smirked slightly even as she shivered under the blankets."So, worth it, you think?"

Rachel relaxed into Jenny and rested her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. "Yeah but unlike you, they're crazy enough to do it again."

" oh haha yeah we had fun didn't we " Kris says

Jenny thinks about and nod fuck how she hated that she was right "yeah your right" she said but not happy about it at all

Rachel careful kept the smirk off of her face but got hit on the shoulder anyway. In some ways she and Danni were alike. "So the million dollar question is: how do we keep them from doing it again or something worse?"

"Yeah, we did." Danni said before going into a coughing fit. Once it ended she laid back down, tired.

I hit Rachel in the arm coz of the smirk on her face " i don't know what we will do but i bet we can think of something" i smile at her

i lay down and start to fall a sleep everything hurt i look at Danni and shake my head a little then go to sleep

"Hopefully." Rachel sighed.

Finally falling asleep, Danni didn't realize that being sick had left her body weak. So weak that she lost control and soaked the sheets as her bladder emptied. Of course, it didn't help either of their older sisters that Kris was just as sick and weakened.

After an hour Rachel asked, "Should we check on them?"

kris turn over in her bed and throw blankets off herself . kris was so weak like Danni but not only did she wet herself but also mess herself as well kris turn back on to her back spreading mess all over my bum

I was enjoying cuddling with Rachel but she was right we had to see if the girls where ok i nod my head and stand up and put my hand out

Standing up, she took Jenny's hand and walked to the guest bedroom. Opening the door she first noticed both girls had kicked the covers down. Then she noticed the soaked sheets. "Okay, when I said they were like toddlers, it wasn't a challenge."

"We could always treat them like toddlers." Rachel joked with a smirk. Looking at the sheets, she sighed. "Though we should at least get them diapers or else they'll ruin the mattresses."

i see that look in your eyes " what evil plan have you got babe and ok to the store we go then" we leave the room and i pick up my car key and walk to my car i open it and get in and start the car when Rachel gets in we drive to the store and get out " ok so what are we getting then" i ask

"I was thinking I'd make that toddler statement a little more real." Rachel smirked and grabbed a cart. "We need diapers for them anyway. Also we'll need bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups, along with anything else you can think of."

i look at her in shock " we really going to do this to them really?"

i look at the thing we get " if i remember so Kris never used a sippy cup only bottles " i say to Rachel

look around for something for Kris thinking about the tigger Kris used to have intill my mum took it away from her and gave it away

i say out " i wounder if they sell cuddly toys here"

" no i want to im just shock that you can be evil im meant to be the badass girlfriend lol"

"ok can we go there after plz " i say then kisses her cheek i also loved the toy shops i couldn't help it

i pay for everything then we go to the car

"Can't let you have all the fun." Rachel smirks.

Once they were at the toy store, Rachel grabbed a stuffed wolf for her sister, knowing her original one had been lost during a move. "Next thing you'll want to go to a clothing store and get them younger looking clothes. What did you want to get?"

i pick up the tigger it like the one Kris had i knew she still missed it and also a baby blanket that had tigger and pooh bear on it

" just these " i said simply

i wine about shopping " i dont want to go shopping and also we have to get home to the girls" i say hoping that would get me out of it

Seeing the blanket, Rachel grabbed a disney pluto blanket for Danni. Sighing, she nodded. "Yeah, we should."

Once they paid and drove home, Rachel put everything away in the guest bedroom. "Let's change Kris first, then Danni."

"why my sister first ??" i ask but do it i pick kris off the bed and set her on the floor on top of a towel and change out off everything and make a face when i see the mess then i whip her very well to make sure she doesn't get a rash then i lift her legs and put a diaper under her then add power and cream the tape the diaper up all with Kris not waking up then i put a top on her i pick her up and say " babe im going to take her down stairs then come back up"

i take her down stairs and lay her on the sofa and give her the blanket and tigger for her to cuddle

"That would be why." Rachel said, making the same face. Once Jenny came back up, they cleaned, powdered and diapered Danni. carrying her downstairs as well, she came back up and changed the sheets.

"yeah yeah what ever she clean now " i say when i came back up help Rachel with Danni and then we both changed the sheets then we both went down stairs again and look at the girls " aww they look cute don't you think so what now"