LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

An Interesting Observation

So I got a new case of Abenas arrive today. Despite having about 6 of my Wellness Briefs left, and the fact that I rarely put on a diaper in the evening, I felt a strong urge to unpack and try one of them on.

I usually wait and I go to bed and put on my diaper to sleep. If I wear one during the day, I will wear it in the morning, or in the afternoon, but rarely do I feel to urge to put my diaper on in the early evening. And I would certainly not open a new package before finishing the old one (I'm sort of anal about that one).

Anyway,I realized this always seems to happen when I get new diapers. That box is standing there, and all of the urge to open it and try one on gets strong. It is as close as I get to the feeling I had just before opening Christmas presents.

Well I think we all get excited about getting cool stuff in the mail, so our tendancy is to want to open it right away.

And don't forget the flipside, save the last diaper in the pack when changing brands.

For me, I don't get nostalgic when changing brands. If I like a diaper, I will re-order the diaper until I decide to try a new brand. Since I buy them a case at time, I'm stuck with a bad diaper for about 2 months (but Norwegian enough to make sure I complete the pack). However, if I cheat and buy my case with some left, I will have to consciously remember to use my last ----- diaper.

In this case, Abenas is my favorite diaper. I've gone through a series of 'new' brands, none of which actually worked as well. It is like when I buy a new 12-pack of beer, and still have some of the older beers laugh. If I prefer the older brand, I will likely drink that first. If I buy a 12-pack of Lagunitas, I have to consciously pick the Siera Nevada, or I will still have it after I finish my Lagunitas.

Well I think we all get excited about getting cool stuff in the mail, so our tendancy is to want to open it right away.

Absolutely. :) I order a lot of DVDs online and the minute they get here, I'm rippin' into the package like a kid on Christmas morning. lol :D

I have to agree. I may be breaking some code here, but I did rip open the package when I got my new Driver (which is hell of lot more important than new diapers) and felt the urge to swing it in my condo. Of course I didn't run out and go hit golf balls when that finally came in, while the box of Abenas was pretty much ripped open to get at the first diaper. (I was still more excited about the driver). :D However, getting a new package is about as cool of a feeling as you can get.

And don't forget the flipside, save the last diaper in the pack when changing brands.

I try to save a few diapers before I run out because sometimes the new ones may have defects rendering them unusable :o That happens with any mass-produced item, not just our diapers ;) This is especially important when you wear for need and I don't think I need to explain why :blush: Better to have and not need than need and not have!

Bettypooh