LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fcc Banning Infantilism?

The Parents Television Council has filed a complaint to the FCC regarding infantilsm as showed on the CSI episode of King Baby. While many agree that this episode does not show us in a positive light I fear broad discrimination against us if the FCC chooses to censure Infantilism in general. The PTC has specifically targeted infantilism. If the FCC goes through with it, we will forever be seen as a what was portrayed in CSI. No other network would touch upon the topic for fear of another FCC complaint. Part of me agrees with the PTC and thinks CBS is at fault for its portrayal of infantilism, but the other part thinks parents are warned throughout the show about its mature content. The biggest issue is that we are now letting the FCC decide if infantilism is safe to be discussed in the home. So despite my bad feelings about the CSI show I have to back them up for the sake of our future. I don't know what we could do to stop the FCC from effectively banning all talk of infantilism on TV. Any thoughts? Anyone here a lawyer?

Baby Bri

Guest Guest

I read the article and it seems that they are complaining about CSI, not infantilism. They probably think infantilism is just fictitious. Still, they have the wrong idea about it and it doesn't look good for us.

"The investigators soon are amassing evidence that Eiger was a practitioner of a perversion referred to as “infantilism.

I honestly dont think we have much to worry about form the PTC. It seems that they pretty much complain about everything on television anymore. Since the group's founding complaints to the FCC have literaly increased about 10000 times. It's estimated that around 99.9% of complaints recieved are form the PTC. In responce to this the FCC says "it is the content of broadcasts, not the number of people who complain about that content that should drive the agency's enforcement efforts".

If you read what the PTC is saying about the CSI episode the're complaining as much about the violence, language, and sexual content as they are about the AB stuff, anyway. Honestly, I thought alot of things in the show where in rather bad taste.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest diapered469

what i found most irksome about the show was when they found the picture of tanya's boy in the nurersy. to the average, non-understanding-to-our-lifestyle viewer, it could be understood that infantilism is related to pedophilia. (although they did explain the picture later)

and it also seemed like the guy killed himself, that neither his wife nor the babysitter were responsible for his death.

while i dont think the fcc would ban infantilism, its important that we, in the diapered community, continue to be vigiilant in keeping ourselves entirely separated from pedophilia so that the fcc and the federal government have no reason to come after us.