LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lost Girl On Syfy

In the episode "Mirror, Mirror" Kenzi and Bo end up at Kenzi's aunts trailer to find out how to reverse a curse. During the scene where they are starting the ritual, Kenzi mutters something in Russian and her aunt says:

"Then you best be wearing diaper"

I can only imagine the the russian was something to the effect of being so scared she was going to piss her pants

Not really a super awesome mention or anything, but still a bit funny just from the horrible faked russian accent.

Was talking about the aunts accent. It was that completely over the top sounding accent like when people talk about people from the south (Hooowwwdyy, Yaaaaa'lll) or think all British people speak in cockny(however that is spelled)

Gotcha. Just making sure :)

Was talking about the aunts accent. It was that completely over the top sounding accent like when people talk about people from the south (Hooowwwdyy, Yaaaaa'lll) or think all British people speak in cockny(however that is spelled)

Similar to how some people with no Russian background lay it on thick for a role? [for example, Kristen Johnston in "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me"]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cAz3vXyMCk

Similar to how some people with no Russian background lay it on thick for a role? [for example, Kristen Johnston in "Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me"]

That movie was a satire of the cheesy James Bond Movies (the first one anyway, then it was just gross toilet humor), so I'm sure they asked Johnson to do that accent as over the top as possible.