LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Other Sissies Into Rp?

I was wondering if any of the other sissies out there are into rp. I realized that there are two things I really like. 1. Being a sissy, and 2. Roleplaying.

I enjoy punishment stories and especially humiliation where the subject gets sissified! :D If anyone is into either of those things please let me know and we can rp together. Thanks!

((Hope this isn't viewed as a duplicate thread. I know I asked it earlier but, I was figuring the more people get to know the better. Mods feel free to move this thread wherever. :)))

I'm not really into RP but I do enjoy the same stories as you do, I love reading stories that coerced the sissy into the role, leaving the sissy having only the choice to go along with what is happening to him.

I do wish I had access to material like this when I was your age, btw I'm the perfect size small guy to coerce into being a sissy.

I still have dreams of becoming some bigger guys sissy, believe me he wouldn't have a hard time making me his sissy, I would go along peacefully not to be found out.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested in similar themes. I enjoy forced babification and humiliation that way, (forced to use diapers, punished and such) but the sissy stuff ties into it a bit.

I do enjoy roleplaying (I've only done online) and both of those have played a part heavily in all of them.

• 2 months later...

Was interested in Rp first actually.

Still a bit new to the abdl community but feel free to PM me if you just wanna compare notes and possibly RP? (if rp through the on-site messenger is frowned upon, I am sowwy :(

I'm into it! :) I'm sort of a renaissance man when it comes to diapers. Hehehe. I use Omegle all the time to roleplay. I'm especially good at being a little girl. Message me sometime

• 3 months later...