LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

He May Not Be My Dad

I was at work today and my mom texted me saying "i need to talk to you about something." So every little thing i could think of was running through my mind and i couldn't think of what it could be. when she came and picked me up she said.

"I got an friend request today from someone named Wade. he told me there could be a possible chance he might be your real dad. I did made a mistake and i did tell your dad (my dad now) and we worked it out. i dont know if you want to find out or maybe meet him or what"

i told her straight up that i do want to find out. she said there might be a reason why i have brown eyes, where my mom and sis have blue and my dad has hazel. I have brown hair and brown eyes. not even close to hazel so right now my mom is trying to get me in some way contact with him or send me a picture of what he may look like...

i know it's mean to say, but i hope this guy is my real dad.. my dad now, him and i have nothing even close in common, we dont spend time together, and we look nothing a like.. so now we are just trying to find out how much a DNA test is going to cost. my mom was keep going on saying sorry for this bomb shell she dropped on me. she even said i was hoping i would take this with me to the day i die though i am glad she told me about this

Wow talk about a bomb shell huh? Well I will say this I never really knew my real father. He killed himself when I was 3. I would wonder what your now father has to say in this matter? I would think this would bring up some serious issues with him and your mother again. I would think he would be very devastated to find out that he wasn't your true father if that be the case.

I know you are excited about this, but I think you should tread lightly on others feelings here. Just a thought. One may be your father but the other will always be your dad! Please try and look at this from all views and good luck with the whole situation.

im trying to.. i had trouble sleeping last night and this is oing to be on my mind till i meet this guy or i find out the results which i havent gotten it done yet

Hang in there bro! Give it some time and think things through. personally I would keep this between you and your mother though for now. It's a big thing for you now and you have to find out if and what this person wants to do as well. Give it a chance to dissolve a bit in your mind. As for the DNA test try this one, it's one of the cheapest ones out there: https://www.gtldna.net/?gclid=CIyJ65H9468CFUJo4Aod4CwR_g

DNA kits can even be bought at Walmart for about $30 but then you have to pay about $130 for the lab results. Again good luck and try and get some sleep dude! :P

Ah... this string is oh so familiar. My older son isn't my biolgical son. He's know this since he was a little kid...I've known it before he was born. When he was born I promised him to take care of him. I said "This isn't of YOUR making!".

He's 27 now and says to me "You may not be my father, but you're my Dad." I'll take that one to the bank any day.

got a little more of an update.. my mom said he was looking at more of my photos and said i looked like him in the eyes and nose.. the biggest hit on the head was he saw how dark i get in the summer.... he gets that way in the summer also.. so now its a pretty sure chance this guy may be my real dad

Where family is concerned it's not so much blood that matters but the deep down bond between people... knowing you can count on someone to come through and support you when you really need it. There are several people who I consider family though I'm not related to them in the least.

we texted each other today while i was at work and he seems like the nicest dad of all. he sent me some pictures of his little girl whos 18 months. one of my friends said we look pretty damn close to looking a like in the eyes and nose