LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Lovely Kitten

"So...do you already know what...kind you will get?" Jen asked after they got away from Pattys intense stare.

"I don't know...I kinda wish to get a cat like you but...but then I thought that dog might be nice too..."

"Hmm."

"...or mayby a bunny...so many choices..."

"Hey what are you talking about?" Suzy appeared from behing them again between them.

"Ah. I was thinking about getting a pet, but I don't know what kind..."

"Oooh. How come you are suddenly interested in getting a pet?"

"I gave Jen a coupon to a pet shop, and when I went to see the pet she got herself, I kinda wanted to have one too."

"Wooow." Suzys eyes sparkled. She loves all kinds of animals and she frequently visits the local horse stable.

"What kinda pet you have Jenny?" She immeaditly turned to Jen.

"I got a cat..."

"Is it a cute kitten?"

"Uuuh...I'm not sure if you could call him a kitten..."

"Can I come and see him?" Suzy looked like she would start crying if Jen would refuse.

"I umm..." She sighed.

"Sure...why not."

"Awesome. I can't wait. Let's hope the rest of the day goes by fast."

"Jeez..." Jen sighed again. This is going to be interesting. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when she spotted Riki further down the hallway. Riki noticed her too. It seemed he wanted to wither smile or wave at her, but decided to just awkwardly look away when he couldn't decide if it was a good idea or not. They walked past eachother, Jen staring at him the whole time, while Riki just looked in the other direction. Jen wasn't really sure if Riki had a crush on her of if he was just shy around girls.

"I really should go talk to him..." She muttered to herself.

"What?" Sherry and Suzy asked simultaneously.

"N-nothing. You go on ahead, I'll have to go to one thing." She turned around and quickly went after Riki, and soon caught up with him.

"Riki." She grabbed his shoulder and could feel him flinching.

"Wha?" He turned around and wasn't sure what kind of face he should make. Jen started to giggle.

"You don't have to be that scared of me."

"S-sorry." He started to blush.

"And you don't need to apologize either." This time he just nodded.

"..." There was a brief moment of silence.

"How did the party go after I left?"

"Huh? It uhh...it was boring..."

"I see. Did you stay for long then?"

"Y-yeah...I stayed till the end..."

"Mmhm."

"A-althought..."

"?"

"It was n-nice...that I got to talk to you..."

Ah. So he has a crush on her.

"Oh." Was everything Jen could say. She was sure of it now.

"Well aren't you full of sweet talk." She giggled when she regained control of herself. Riki was visibly blushing.

"Hey Riki..." Jen wanted to say that as much as she liked him, she didn't have interest in dating right now, but she couldn't say it, and before she could say anything, Rikis friends called for him.

"..Your friends are calling."

"Y-yeah..." He was obviously dissapointed. Jen offered him a smile.

"Talk to you later." She waved and turned around.

"Bye." Riki said after her.

After she had gotted far enough, she leaned against the wall and sighed. She had flirted with him again, eventhought she was suppoused to do the exact opposite. Despite that, she felt oddly energetic when she went to the next class.

Jen smiled to herself. Suzy reactions were same as hers, althought she seemed to be even more nervous. Ter had turned his eyes on the floor again and Suzy was blushing and unable to do anything.

"Ter..." Jen suddenly said.

"?" He turned to look Jen.

"Don't you find it strange...that people touch you?"

"No." He said embarrassed.

"It...it feels nice..."

Jen wasn't really surprised, but Suzy fidgeted.

"I see." She said and pattet his head. When Jen continued to do it, Ter leaned slighty towards her. Eventually Suzy managed to gather her courage again and sat next to Ter, but couldn't make herself touch Ter again.