LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Lovely Kitten

Hey hou.

Man it's been a long time since I wrote something. I just couldn't think of anything interesting to write. Well to be more specific, I couldn't think of something genuinly interesting to write. I didn't just want to write something common like "here's a girl and a boy and they like diapers and yaade yaade yaa". SO! Instead, I'll be writing this. ;) This is just a tiny bit, I don't have time to write more today, but perhaps tomorrow or day after tomorrow? Who knows, I don't know how much I'll be able to write in the near future. But I hope you'll find it interesting nontheless!

Also, contains mature stuff (later in the story). =P Dont deny it, I know you like it. ;)

"Jen?"

"..."

"Jeeeen?"

"...?"

"Jennifer! Did you fall asleep or something."

Jennifer opened her eyes and looked around. For a moment, she didn't have any idea where she was. She looked at Sherry, her friend, who was standing infront of her.

"Wha...?" She mumbled.

Sherry sat next to her.

"Good lord Jen. Are you drunk or something?" Sherry asked slightly worried.

Jen took another look around the room, and then it hit her. She was at a party. Sherry had invited her to join a party that one of their class mates had organized. Jennifer didn't usually bother about parties, but Sherry had said that I'd be a good way to celebrate Jens 18 birthday. The majority of her other friends were there too, and they were having a blast. Jen hadn't feel so comfortable about the whole situation, so after taking a few drinks she had gone away from the living room, where everyone was, and had stumbled in someones bedroom.

"Seems like I dozed off..." She said and sat up. She had to close her eyes to stop the world from spinning.

"Geez girl..." Sherry pattet her head.

"It's your birthday. You shouldn't be here sleeping."

"Mmmh."

"I'm gonna back. Can you handle yourself?"

"Yeah." Jen forced a smile. Sherry smiled back and returned to the living room. Jen took a moment to gather herself. She was feeling weird. She promised herself to never again to parties. She hadn't even known that the drink she had had was alcoholic.

"I guess I'll have to go back there..." She sighed. Jen got up very reluctantly, and followed Sherry back to the party. There were reasons why Jen didn't like this sort of stuff. Actually, to be precise there wasn't reasons why she would have liked it. There were so many people hanging around that Jen felt like she was suffocating. All of them were making lots of noice, dancing or just otherwise waving around. Those that hadn't fit inside the house were occupying the pool outside. There were lots of giggling and screaming as the splashed water at each other.

One of the dancers suddenly stepped infront of Jennifer, almost making her crash on the table.

"Hey you...!" Jen growled at him, but he had already returned to the crowd, and Jen didn't bother to try and yell over the music. The music. It was so loud in the living room that Jennifer could barely hear anything else. Not that you could call it music, to her it seemed that it only made "wub wub" sounds over and over again. And then, ofcourse, there were food and drink. The problem was that there were food and drink everywhere. On the shelves, tables, floor and it seemed like some poor girl had it on her clothes, who was now leaning on Jen. Jennifer quickly escaped into a corner before anything else would happen to her.

"Quite the party, huh." Said someone next to Jen. It took a while for her to understand that the person was talking to her.

"Y-yeah..." She tried to look like she was enjoying herself as she turned to look who it was. To her surprise, it was Riki. Riki was a boy from her class, tall and neardy looking fellow, with short black hair and glasses. He didn't have many friends, and he didn't seem like a person to go to parties, even if he got invited to them.

"Huh? You'r here too, Riki?"

"Yeah...everyone had been waiting for this party to happen, so I came to see what it was all about, since I got invited and all..." He said nervously, obviosly because he was talking to a girl. Jen relaxed since there was someone else who was feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Pretty much same for me." She said as she poured another glass of...whatever it was.

"R-really?" Riki sounded happy.

"Yeah. Sherry invited me to here with her."

Both of them went silent for a moment. Riki sipped his drink nervously.

"W-w-well it's sure fun isn't it?" He couldn't think of anything else to say. Jennifer glanced at him quickly, but didn't turn to look at him.

"I wouldn't say. I mean, I'm no having fun at all. It's just so noisy and annoying since everyone just shuffling around drunk, trying to look cool."

"Oh...." Riki got embarrassed. He had annoyed Jen for sure and was now beating himself for it. Jen observed Rikis expression and leaned closer to him.

"Are you really having fun?"

"...Y-yeah..."

"Reaaaaly?"

"...No..."

Jen smiled to him.

"Well then you should have just said so from the beginning." She said and poked him in the nose.

Riki was confused and his heart was pounding. He didn't know why Jen was so friendly with her, but he wasn't going to complain.

"Well..." Jen said and looked at the clock.

"I think it's time for me to leave this boring place." She smiled at Riki again.

"Well, perhaps not so boring." Jen started to walk towards the front door.

"Talk to you later." She waved at him.

"Yeah...ah...bye..." Riki mumbled, completely stunned. He followed Jen as she walked trough the door and then dashed after her.

"He-hey wait!" He called at Jen outside.

"Huh?"

Muaha. Here ya go.

Riki ran to Jen.

"Here...you umm...you forgot your jacket..."

"Oh. Thanks."

"Yo-you'r welcome."

Jennifers heart was pounding a bit. She hadn't realised at all that she was missing her jacket, probably because of the alcohol. She put the jacket on, waved goodbye to Riki again, and continued towards her home. It wasn't a long distance away, but right now, in the dark, cold evening, whit no enthusiasm at all, walking to her home seemed to take forever. If she was still with Mark, she could have just asked him to take her home and-

"No!" She said outloud. Jen stopped and shooked her head. She was done with Mark, completely. That idiot didn't have any meaning to her whatsoever anymore. Jen started to walk again. She was furious to herself that she had again thought about him. Feeling even more down, Jennifer picked up the pace so that she could home to sleep quicker. The trees on the side of the street seemed to move past her faster and faster as she looked at them. They became blurred as her thoughts started to wander again.

"I really shouldn't have flirted with Riki like that..." She muttered to herself as memories from the party filled her mind.

"He's so totally going to get the wrong idea...ugh...I'm such an idiot..." Jen let out a big sigh. She had no desire to be in a relationship right now, or even think about something like that.

After a quick puke under a tree, Jen eventually made it back home. She lives alone in a apartment, which is located on the fourth floor an apartment building. Jennifer took the elevator, but after accidentally going two floors higher than she should have, she decided that stairs might be better idea. A bit more fumbling with the keys, Jen finally went trought the door, and almost jumped on the couch. She laid there several minutes, allowing herself to calm down. When she started to feel better, she sat up and looked around the living room she was in. There was stuff around the room, leftovers from her birthday party. There was a small care, some cookies, lemonade, and all her presents. She hadn't had the time to open any of them, they had left to the other party so quick. She walked to the small kitchen that was on the other side of the room, and took aspirin with a glass of water for the headache that was bound to get worse and deny her all sleep. Jen shuffled towards her bedroom, but she was feeling too dizzy, and crashed on a chair.

"FOR !"#% SAKE!" She yelled and leaned against the chair.

"Ahh....God...." She wailed. She had to sit down on the chair and collect herself. Jennifer rubbed her forehead. This day was a total catastrophy. She glances up, and sees one of the presents. She ponders for a moment, and reaches for it. It's an envelope, and it's filled with all kind of cute markings.

"Must be from Sherry." She thought to herself as she rips it open (carefully). Inside was two letters. The first one was addressed for her.

"Hey Jenny"

"I thought a lot what to buy for you, but I couldn't think of anything you'd really need or want. I know that you are probably going to throw away all the makeup and such what everyone else is going to get for you, so I'm not going to even think about it."

Jen snickered. A couple of her friends had indeed bought her lipstick and nailpolish. She wasn't probably going to use them anytime soon.

"Soooo I thought that I'd get you one of these instead, with what happened with that jerk-we-are-not-going-to-mention and all. Hopefully it'll make you feel better. <3"

"Love"

"Sherry"

Jennifer smiled a bit, and took a look at the another letter, which was infact a coupon. It seemed to be a gift coupon to a pet shop.

"The Baby Animal Shop..." She muttered. With the coupon, Jen could get herself a pet free of charge with some extra supplies to take care of it. There was a long list of different pet options what she could get. Jen thought about it. Should she really get herself a pet right now? She doesn't have that much income and the expenses are just going to rise as it grows up.

"..." Jennifer stared at the coupon. She felt like crying, but held back the tears. Perhaps Sherry was right. Mayby she should get herself one to comfort her since Mark was gone now. The coupon had a number in it, and text saying that orders could be placed with a text message and a special code that was in the coupon.

"I wonder what kind of animal I should get..." She went trought the options untill something caught her eye.

"Tiger cat..?" She mumbled. If she hadn't been slightly drunk, she might have reconsiderated her choice, but right now, it seemed like the best choice. She dialed her order and the number, and clicked send.

"Now...sleep..." She murmured and got up from the chair. She wobbled to bathroom, before going to her bedroom, stripping down and falling to her bed. It had been a long and tiresome day, and as such, it took less than a minute for Jennifer to fall asleep.

Jennifer dreamed peacefully of her new pet. In her dream, it was a huge tiger that had bottomless stomach and a bad habit of ripping her walls to pieces. Eventually, is completely wrecked her apartment. When she woke up, she had no idea why she had dreamed of something like that. She took a quick peek at the clock, and since it was only 9.44 am (8 hours after she had fallen asleep), she closed her eyes and tried to drift back to sleep. However, the dream continued to pop in to her mind, and she couldn't fall asleep. Stubbornly, she stared to nothingness for over half an hour, before slowly, very slowly (terrible hangover) she got out of her bed. A headache started to hammer her head as she got up. Slowly at first, but increasingly painful.

"Urrrhhh..." She growled as she suddenly started to feel sick.

"How much did I drink last night...-ing party..." Jen put on some clothes and crawled towards the bathroom before she would throw up on her pink carpet. She waited for a few minutes, her head half inside the toilet, but as nothing came out, she got up (slowly) and headed to the kitchen. She took two painkillers for her head with a glass of water, and sat down on the table. She noticed the coupon from last night and examined it again.

"The Baby Animal Shop...?" She read trought the text.

"Free pet....extra supplies...bah!" She rolled the coupon into a small ball and tossed it away.

"As if I'd need something like that." But then she glanced at her cellphone, and she got a really bad feeling.

"No way...I couldn't have..." She quickly took the cellphone (and cursed the sharp pain in her head from the sudden movement) and looked at the screen. One new message. She opened it and sighed heavily.

"Hello"

"Thank you for ordering from The Baby Animal Shop. You have used our promo code and as such, you'll get your pet (Tiger Cat) free of charge. If you would like to, you can reply to this mail with your address and we'll bring your new pet to you directly. You can also come and get you pet from us if you prefer it that way. Our address is printed on the gift coupon you have."

"Sincerely"

"The Baby Animal Shop"

Jen slumped on the table.

"Well that certainly explains why I dreamed of a tiger..." She wailed. She didn't have any idea what had gone trough her head yesterday, but she was sure that it was all because of the alcohol.

"Uuuh...I'm never going to drink again..." Jen reached for the coupon and rolled it open.

"Let's see..." She scanned the piece of paper again for the address.

"...Well I'm not going to go there...sigh...I wonder if I can just cancel the order..." She held her head between her hands. She felt like screaming out loud to let of steam. She would have done so, but she was afraid that it would aggravate her headache. She got up and walked to the sink for another glass of water, and then returned to the table.

"Well...I guess...I'll just...blaaah..." She lowered her head on the table.

"Screw it..." She cursed and wrote her address on the phone and clicked send. Better to put on some clothes, she thought to herself and shuffled to her bedroom.

After she got her clothes on, Jen decided to doze off a bit. The headache had luckily relaxed a bit, but she was still feeling sick. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes for a few minutes, before getting up again. She needed to clean up a bit before they would bring her the pet. It might stick it's nose to things it shouldn't, like the cake. On the other hand, it was just a baby, it will probably just cover in a corner for the first couple of days. Hopefully it wont go destroying the furniture while she's in school.

"I really didn't think this one trough..."

Jen wasn't going to really start cleaning, so she just moved stuff to better place. Sweet things got sutffed in to the fridge, presents flew on her bed and the cookies could just go to the trash for all she cared. She went back to her bed, laid down and looked what other presents she had got besides the pet. There were the make up, then there was some money, a new swimsuit (Jen had been complaining that her old swimsuit was way too small) and a bag of her favourite sweets. She opened the bag immeaditly and put one candy into her mouth.

"This is the life." She smiled as she enjoyed the toffee/cream candy. She popped them in her mouth one after another, slowly letting them melt in her mouth. There was a sudden knock on the door. Jen froze. Was it the pet shop already? Jen took one more candy and went for the door.

"Coming!" She yelled when there was another knock.

"Hello?" She said as she opened the door. Her mouth dropped open. Firstly, there was incredibly cute looking girl at the door, who was smiling warmly to her. She had yellowish hair that looked like she had spend ages taking care of it. She wore her hair on twintails. Secondly, behind the cute girl, there was...something hiding there.

"Wha..." Was everything that came from her mouth. She didn't even know what the thing was. It looked like...a cat? A human? She didn't know.

"Hello. We are from The Baby Animal Shop. My name is Kelly, and this is Ter. He is the tiger cat." The girl moved aside, and Jen stared at what she saw. It looked like a human, but it had huge ears, a tail and light orange fur with black stripes. It also had brown hair that party hid it's big green eyes.

"H...hello..." It said very timidly, with a normal sounding voice. Jennifer stared at them, alterenating between the girl and the...cat?

"Uuuhh..." She didn't have any clue to what was going on.

"Can we come inside?" Kelly asked. That woke up Jen.

"Yea yea sure..." She said and stepped inside so that the two could get inside. The cat creature had a big case with it that seemed to be way too heavy for him, but it carried it with ease. It was obviosly really nervous and avoided eye contact with her. Jen felt like screaming "what was going on" when she closed the door, but instead was totally dumbfounded. Kelly was slightly amused as Jen told them haphazardly to sit down somewhere.

"..." Jen stared at Ter.

"Is everything alright?" Kelly asked, still smiling brightly. It was a smile full of enthusiasm and happiness.

"I uhh...huh?" Was everything she managed to say. Kelly giggled.

"What...just what is this?" Jen finally squeezed out.

"What do you mean?" Kelly said, her expression not changing in the slightest.

"Uuh...I mean..." Jen looked Ter first, then Kelly. Kelly giggled again.

"A tiger cat, just as you wished."

"Yes...no! I mean...just...wasn't I suppoused to get a baby cat." Ter blushed.

"And there he is." Kelly said happily.

"But...but...that...he's not...a cat..."

"What do you mean? To me he looks like a cat."

"...but..."

"?" Jen walked next to Kelly.

"What is this?" She lowered her voice.

"Hmm?"

"...That's not a cat."

"Yes it is." Kellys facial expression still didn't change.

"But...no. That's a human."

"No, Ter is a cat."

"But...!"

"Does human have a tail?"

"No but-"

"Then there's nothing to wonder about." Kelly remarked happily and stood up.

"I know that you might still be bit unsure if you want a baby animal or not, but don't worry about it. Ter is a really nice cat, so you don't have to worry about it at all."

"..."

"Also, our shop has a policy that you are allowed to return a pet after one week trial, incase you come to regret the decision. Like if you notice an allergy or such. And since you had a coupon, all is free, so you don't even have to worry about any money lost."

"O...kay?"

"Don't worry, I'll promise you that Ter wont cause any problems." Jen glanced at Ter, who immeaditly turned his head down.

"All the extra supplies are in his case."

"..." Jen was totally lost.

"Here." Kelly said and gave her a card.

"There's my contact info in case you need to ask something."

"Oh...thanks..."

"I need to be going now. Take good care of Ter, okay?" Kelly smile even more enthusiasticly, if it was even possible. She walked to Ter and pattet his head.

"It's alright. If something happens, you can always call me." Ter nodded.

"Okay, I'm going now." She said and walked to the door.

"Bye." She said and waved for goodbye. Ter waved too, and after she had gone out, Jen mumbled bye after her.

Jen kept staring at the door for almost a minute, thinking that she could still catch Kelly, before turning to look at Ter. Ter looked back very nervously. He was fidgeting in his chair, not knowing where to look. Jen took few steps closer to him (which made Ter flinch) and took a better look at him. Was Ter really a cat? Something like that shouldn't be possible.

"Kelly said he was a cat...but something like that..." Jen pondered to herself. Well, apart from walking on two legs, and wearinga t-shirt and jeans, Ter pretty much looked like a cat. He had big cat ears the size of a hand, whiskers, fur and a tail. Jen hadn't noticed it before, but while Ter was otherwise orange and black, he also had white fur on his neck. It went from her neck to his chest for all she saw. Jen felt out of place. Was she still sleeping? Or drunk. Perhaps there had been something else in the drink last night?

"Umm...H-hello...M-my name is Ter..umm...Nice to-to meat you..." Ter said very timidly and silently. His head was lowered, and he glanced Jen few times before lowering his gaze back to floor. He was rubbing his hands...or paws...together. Jen started to feel slightly bad for him. Ter really looked scared, just a like a pet that has come to a new place.

"Yes...hello...my name is Jennifer...Jennifer Heet..." Jen went next to Ter, who was now trembling slightly. She kneeled down and looked up to his face. Ter slowly turned his eyes so that they were directly looking at Jens.

"You don't have to be that scared." Jen said as she examined his face. Ter really has beautiful eyes, Jen thought to herself. She slowly reached her hand out towards Ters face. Ter closed his eyes and put back his ears. Jen touched his cheek with one finger. The fur was really soft and short. Jen then quickly pulled back her finger. She was taken aback to say the least. Next, she reached for Ters ears an gently pulled and twisted them.

"Nnn..." Ter covered his ears, confused at what Jen was doing.

"Oh...sorry." Jen apologized and turned the other way. They were real, Ters ears were real, just like his fur. Jen felt suddenly really tired. This was too much, she didn't know what to think now. She went to the sink to take another aspirin and a glass of water for her headache that was returning. Then, she walked lazyly to her room and fell on her bed (again). Ter didn't move one inch from his chair. He felt too nervous to do anything. Jen put her arm on her forehead and closed her eyes. Mayby everything would make more sense after a quick nap. It didn't take long for her to start dozing off and falling asleep completely. Ter lifted his head once he heard that Jens breathing was calm. He rose up and sneaked on the doorway and looked at sleeping Jen. He started to feel more at ease while listening to Jen breathing. He pulled the blanket over Jen (even though there wasn't any need for that, it was summer) and went back to the same chair and sat down, waiting for Jen to wake up.

Jen slept for over half an hour before she woke up. She was feeling better now, and turned to look into the living room. Her stomach twisted a bit when she saw that Ter was still sitting on the same chair, and that everything hadn't just been a dream. She sighed silently and sat up.

"Did...did you sleep well?" Ter asked. Jen lifted her head to look at Ter.

"Yeah." She said plainly and reached for the candies. She put one on her mouth, and then looked at Ter again.

"Have you been sitting there all the time?" Ter nodded. Jen lifted the bag of candy.

"Here, want one?" Ter looked at the bag. He hesitated. The chair felt comfortable and secure.

"They are really good." Jen tried to persuade. Ter looked at Jen, and then slowly started to walk towards her. Jen gave him a candy once he came close enough. Ter looked at it for a while before putting it in his mouth.

"No." Jen said when she heard the crunching from Ter biting the candy.

"Let them melt in your mouth. They taste better that way." Ter nodded, and Jen could swear that he was blushing

"You can sit down if you want." Jen said and looked at the bed. She tried to smile a bit to make Ter feel more at ease. Eventually, Ter sat next to her. Jennifer places the bag inbetween them so that both of them could eat them. They both sat there for a long time, completely silent, eating candies.

After several candies, Ter was feeling calm, and Jen had stopped stressing about what she was going to do. The silence was starting to annoy Jennifer, however, and she decided to break it.

"Hey." Ter turned to look at her.

"Are you...okay with all this?"

"What do you mean?" Ter was still speaking silently, although the nervousness wasn't there.

"You know...that you are here to live with me, a complete stranger, for atleast a week. Are you okay with something like that?" Ter turned his head away.

"Mmh...I am."

"Wow...you are pretty courageous after all." Jen smiled, not that Ter saw it.

"Mmmh..."

"..."

"Ter..."

"Mreh?"

"Are you really a cat?"

"...Yeah...?"

"Mmhmm..."

"...?"

"Well I guess it's ok then." Jen said and laid back on bed.

"I'm going to sleep for a few more minutes. I'm still feeling a bit off from yesterdays party." Ter nodded.

"We'll sort things out after I wake up...and make some lunch." Jen yawned. Ter stayed there, next to her, untill she fell asleep again. He looked at the girl, her new owner. She had beatifull red hair and she was taller than him.

"I'm going to do my best." He muttered and went to the kitchen.

Jen could smell something. She was still half asleep and thus dismissed it, but it didn't seem to go away. Her stomach grumbled a bit. She hadn't had anything today yet, and something smelled really nice. Jen opened her other eye slightly and looked around the room. Ter wasn't there. She opened both of her eyes, blinked them few times, and sniffed the air a few times. There was definitely someone cooking something. Something that was going to burn.

"Nyeah!" Came from the kitchen. Jen jumped up from the bed as quickly as she could and ran the few steps to the kitchen. Ter was holding a frying pan in the air while trying to turn off the heat with his other ha-...paw.

"What are you doing?" Jen asked and took the pan from Ter.

"I...I..." He started to sob. Jen put the pan down and turned the heat off. And then she saw the mess Ter had made. The sink, and everything around it, was covered in food. There was and egg that obviosly missed it's intended target in the sink, there was bits on onion all over the table, and some bits of cheese on the floor. Ter started to tremble.

"I-I'm sorry..." He said and hid his face.

"No...yo-...why were you even cooking?" She asked slightly angry. Ter sniffed and started to cry. Jen let out a sigh and took a deep breath. She gently pulled him to the table and told him to sit down while she cleaned everything. It took her a while, but after around 10 minutes, it looked like nothing had happened at all. Ter was still sobbing a bit.

"Okay. Let's try this again..." She said as she sat next to him.

"...Why were you trying to cook? I said I was going to make food once I'd wake up."

"I'm sorry..." Ter replied. He was scared that Jen would be really angry for a long time for that.

"It's alright. Nothing bad happened."

"..."

"Ter?"

"..."

Since Ter wasn't going to say anything, Jen went to see what was in the pan. It was slightly burned mishmash of things.

"What is this...?"

"..."

"Were you trying to make an omelet?" She poked it with a spatula that Ter had used. She tried to lift it up, but it was stuck in the pan and it crumbled. She had to completely rip it into pieces to get it off from the pan. She looked at it suspiciously. She took a plate and put the pieces on it and places it infront of Ter.

"If you were that hungry, you could have just woked me up." Jen took some ketchup from the fridge and poured it on the remains of the omelet.

"..." Ter looked down with teary eyes.

"Ter?"

"...I...I was making....it for you..." He said with the same timid voice as before. Jen looked at him. She felt bad now for getting angry at him.

"...Silly..." Jen said took one bite. It wasn't a big surprise that the taste was a bit...exotic...but it was edible.

"Well...it's a bit burned..." She said while taking another bite and going to pour a glass of water to herself.

"...But otherwise the taste is okay." She sat down again. Ter started to feel slightly better.

"Aren't you going to give it a taste?" Jen asked. Ter deliberately took a piece that was the most burned and ate it. Jen snickered while she watched Ter's expression change. After they had finished eating the omelet, Jen started to make some better foor for them, since the omelet hadn't been nearly big enough. She cooked some rice and chicken since there wasn't much else. I need to buy some food on my way home tomorrow, she reminded herself.

After the meal, Jen was washing the dishes in the sink, when he noticed that Ter was looking uncomfortable in his chair.

"What is is Ter?" She decided to ask him. He flinched and lowered his ears, but didn't say anything. Jen observed him for a while before returning to the dishes. Mayby he was still feeling bad at what had happened. Ter stood up and moved around the kitchen/livingroom area a bit. He went for his case, but he didn't open it. Instead, he sat down again, while holding the case, and looked around the room. Jen wanted to ask again what was the matter, but she kept silent. She tried to think of something else to say.

"Oh yeah."

"!" Ter flinched.

"Now that I think about it, I think the coupon talked something about extra supplies or something. Are they in the case?"

"Yes..."

"What are they exactly? Clothes?"

"Umm..."

"It can't be food can it? If it was something like that then Kelly would have probably mentioned something about it." Jen dried her hands and walked to Ter.

"Well whatever. Would you like to put your stuff somewhere from that case?"

"...No, it's...it's fine..." Jen kneeled down. Again, she could swear that Ter was blushing, althought there wasn't really anything that showed it.

"Can I look into the case?"

"Uuuu..."

Jen couldn't possibly think what was in the case. She had assumed there were Ters clothes and such, but he seemed kinda reluctant about it. What could it possibly be? Were there toys in it? Mayby a yarnball or something.

"It there really something that embarrassing in there?" She asked when Ter tightened his grip on the case. Ter was obviously blushing more.

"But..." He complained.

"It's...it's the supplies...it's embarrassing."

"Huh?" Jen didn't like where this was going. First a human like cat comes into her house, and now there's something mysterious in his case.

"What supplies?"

"My...my supplies...?"

"Hmm?" Jen was starting to afraid what would be in the case.

"I mean...my...things for it..."

"Ter, I have no idea what "it" is." Ter looked at her surprised.

"Truth be told, I wasn't even expecting you to be so...well...what you are..."

"..."

"I...was a bit drunk last night...and that's sorta the reason why I made an order in the first place..."

"Then...then you don't know?"

"No...no I don't."

Ter felt silent. What should he do now? Mayby he should call Kelly.

"Can I look in the chest now since I'd like to know what is going on." Jen said and gently tried to pull the case away from Ter.

"Ahh! A..well...uhh..." He muttered, but let Jen take the case from him. Jens heart was pounding a bit. She still had no idea what could possible be in it. She slowly moved her hands on the two locks, and flicked them at the same time. Ter was just looking uncomfortable as he watched Jen open the case. Slowly, Jen opened it. Inside was Ters clothes, hygiene products, cans, bottles and a big pile of diapers. Jen looked at them, surprised at first, then in disbelief. She lifted one and stared at it. Ter fidgeted in his chair.

"Is...this it?"

Ter nodded

"Okay...?" She stared at the diaper, and then put it back, closed the case and handed it back to Ter.

"That...uhhh..." Jen sighed.

"I don't even know..." Jen laid down on the floor.

"I don't even know."

"What's going on!?" Jen said angrily to the phone. After she had gotten over her confusion, she went into her room, closed the door and called Kelly to ask her to explain things.

"Is something wrong?" Kelly asked. She sounded slightly surprised.

"I want you to tell me what's going on those diapers!"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are there diapers in Ters case?" Jen got more angry.

"Because Ter needs them, obviously?"

"Well it's not obvious to me!" She said louder than before.

"...Could it possible be, that you didn't know about it?"

"Well duh, how could I have known?"

"Oh dear...So you ordered youself a baby animal whitout even looking it up or anything?" Kelly said with her normal, calm voice. For some reason, it irritated Jen.

"No, I didn't actually look it up."

"Where did you get the coupon from?"

"My friend gave it to me as a gift."

"I see!" Kelly said cheerfully.

"That explains. Well you see, as you might have now guessed, The Baby Animal Shop sells baby animals in that very sense."

"Sigh..." Jen let out in the phone. This couldn't get any worse."

"Ter, like every other baby pet we have, wears diapers. Make sure that he's good to go when you go to sleep."

"Urgh."

"Now now, it's not that bad. Ter can do it himself too, but it's better that you give a helping hand, as it's alot easier that way."

"Haah..."

Jen could hear Kelly giggling.

"I'm sure you two will be fine."

"One more question..." Jen stopped her.

"Yes?"

"Ter...what is he?"

"...Like I said earlier, Ter is a cat. In every possible aspect." Jen noticed that Kelly didn't aswear right away. Or perhaps it was just her imagination.

"Okay."

"If there's anything else, feel free to call me."

"I guess I will..." Jen said without any energy.

"Bye!"

"Mmmhmmm."

Jen tossed the phone aside and went back to the living room. Ter was still looking uncomfortable.

"Ter...I uhh..."

Ter turned to look at Jen.

"I guess you have need for the supplies in your case?"

Ter nodded.

• 2 weeks later...

HERE IT IS, the next part of my super popular series! *Trumpets and waving flash lights*

...Or that's what I keep telling to myself anyways. ;___;

Just as a side note, I wont be writing anything for atleast a month. Stupid busy life. =/

Enjoy. ^^

"No...no no no...I'm not going to do it..." Jen sighed.

"I can take everything else, but I'm not going to change your used diapers...that's just too much..." Ter rubbed his paws nervously against eachother again and squirmed in his chair.

"It-it's okay, I can do it myself." He whispered.

"Yeah...that might for the best."

"Umm..." Ter fidgeted with his arms around his back.

"Can I uhh...use your room...? It would be easier..." Jen saw that it took much effort from Ter to bring himself to ask that. Jen sighed very loudly.

"Well I don't think I can deny you that..." She sneered.

"Just...don't get anything dirty..." Ter hurried to Jens room and closed the door. Jen crawled to the chair Ter had been sitting on and climbed to sat on it. She held her head in her hands and gently rubbed her eyes to make herself feel better. She fixed her eyes on her rooms door. She could hear the rustling of clothes from behind which was followed by a loud ripping sound. There was a quick pause before she could hear another rip, followed by third and fourth. Jen knew that they were coming from the diaper. She lazyly got up and dragged herself to the kitchen to make some tea.

Ter opened the door slightly and peeked at the living room. He sneaked towards the living room and carefully peeked in the kitchen. Jen noticed Ter and turned to look at the (blushing) cat.

"Is everything okay?" Jen was almost sure that Ter was going to reveal some other horrible secret because he was lurking and not showing himself. Ter's ears flinched.

"Where...do I put the trash?" Ter asked and showed the diaper. Jen pressed her head against the cupboard.

"Haah...you can put them here." She took a roll of trash bags and ripped one from it. Ter dropped the used diaper in it while Jen held it open. She then tied the bag close and plopped it on the kitchen floor. After Ter had washed his ha- paws, he returned to the kitchen. Jen handed him a cup.

"Here. It's tea." Ter took it and sat down with Jen.

"It's really good...!" Ter said surprised after the first sip.

"You liked it?" Jen smiled happily.

"I put some honey in it."

Ter glanced at Jens smiling face, but then quickly turned his eyes at the mug. Jen snickered at Ters shyness.

Neither Jen nor Ter felt like doing anything for the rest of the day. They sat in the livingroom, silently waiting for time to pass. Jen had fetched herself a book from her bedroom and had been totally drawn into it. Jen had also told Ter to go and get himself a book to read, when she eventually realised that Ter didn't have anything to do.

"Okay." Ter replied and went to the bedroom. He crouched down and went trought the books in the bookshelf. There seemed to be lots of fantasy books in it. He took a book from here and there and sat down on the bed to take a closer look at them. He also gazed around the room. It was a very girly room, with pink sheets on the bed, plushies on top of the bookshelf and it was really tidy looking. Except for the pile of unsorted clothes on the chair next to the computer, but still. Ter quickly picked up a book, returned the others to the shelf and went back to the living room.

"Did you find a good book?" Jen asked without lifting her eyes from the book.

"Yup."

"What book did you pick?"

"Umm...Artemis Fowl."

"That's nice." Jen smiled and pointed her book at Ter.

"I'm reading the newest book in the series. I really like it."

Ter smiled back and opened the book.

Jen yawned and felt tears in her eyes.

"How long have I been reading?" She murmured and put the bookmark between the pages and closed the book. She wiped the tears away and looked at the clock. She had been reading for several hours already. She hadn't had any idea that she had been reading for THAT long.

"Ter, you hung-" She stopped as she saw Ter. He was sleeping soundly on the couch, the book open on his stomach. Jen went closer and she could hear gently snoring. She kept staring at Ters sleeping face.

"Cute..." She whispered and gently pattet his head.

"Mmmmmh..." Ter sighed. Jen quickly backed away because she thought that she had waken him. However, when Ter didn't show any sign of getting up, Jen kneeled down next to him. She carefully reached out again, this time touching his whiskers. They flinched a bit. Next, Jen gently scratched Ter from under his chin. Ter stretched his head back in his sleep.

"Geez...you really are just like a cat." Jen whispered. Finally, Jen pattet Ters head again to wake him.

"Ter, wakeup." Jen gently shook him.

"Mrrrrh?" Ter purred when he opened his eyes. Jen shook his head bit harded.

"Comeon sleepyhead."

"Mmm." Ter closed his eyes again. He was still half asleep, and as such didn't get nervous about Jen stroking his hair. He just purred slightly when Jen used even more force.

"Teeer." Jen said into his ear. He was clearly liking Jens patting.

"Wake up." She said again to his ear. This time, Ter woke up completely.

"Huh?" He murmured and opened his eyes.

"Finally." Jen said and tapped his nose. Ter covered it with his paw.

"You shouldn't be sleeping on the couch."

"Oh. When did I fall asleep?"

"I have no idea. I didn't even know that you were sleeping untill just now. It's starting to get late and I thought that you might be hungry."

"A bit." Ter nodded.

"How about we eat the leftover chicken?"

"I'm fine with it."

"Okay then." Jen said and went to the kitchen side. Jen glanced at Ter as he yawned and streched out his paws. Just like a cat, she thought to herself. She wondered if Ter would be like normal cats and that he is going to be dying for attention all the time. Jen blushed at the idea that once Ter would get accustomed to her, he'd be clinging to her all the time. Jen glanced at him again. Ter noticed it and they ended up stareing at eachother. They both blushed, and Ter was first to get too shy and looking in other direction. Jen too nervously got back to her cooking. But now that she thought about it...Ter was a man, right? Or perhaps male would be more accurate since he's a cat. Then a gain, considerating that he wears diapers, boy might be best, Jen nervously laughed at herself.

"Hmmm." Jen hummed after they were done eating.

"?" Ter tilted his head slightly.

"I just realised that there's no place for you to sleep."

"Huh? But...but I sleep here." Ter stuttered.

"That's not what I meant silly." Jen said quickly before Ter would start to cry.

"I just meant that I have only one bed. And I don't have any mattresses or anything like that."

"Oh...uh..."

Jen looked at the couch. Mayby Ter could sleep on it? But it was kinda small.

"I can sleep on the couch?" Ter said with a strange tone.

"Sorry Ter. Something like this hasn't really happened to me before. I haven't really prepared for this."

"It's okay. The couch was comfy to sleep on." Ter said with forced cheerfulness.

"...I know that cats are suppoused to be able to sleep anywhere, but I don't think that applies to you."

"..."

"Urgh...I guess there isn't much choice is there."

"Huh?"

"You can sleep in the bed."

"What? You mean...together...?" Ter asked surprised.

"Well...uuh..." Jen regretted that she had said it.

"I can't just let you sleep there on the couch. Just look how small it is. It's a miracle if three people manage to sit on it at the same time."

"I guess..." Ter blushed. Jen could see it clearly.

"Now don't get any weird thoughts. I let you sleep on the bed with me because I don't want to force you to sleep on that." She said and pointed the couch.

"But that's it. Okay?"

"Yes!" Ter said quickly. He could see clearly that Jen didn't like the idea atall. What have I done to deserve this, Jen thought to herself.

"Okay, I'm going to change my clothes now. I'll yell when you can come in." Jen said from her rooms doorway to Ter.

"Y-yeah."

Jen closed the door and sighed. No other way around this I guess, she thought. She went to one of the closets first and took another pillow from there. She wasn't going to go that far as to share the pillow with him. She tossed it on the bed, and a bit reluctantly, undressed herself. She thought about leaving her t-shirt on, but with the hot summer weather, it wasn't that good of an idea. She placed her clothes on the chair (which she had cleaned from the previos clothes). She took the blanket, wrapped it around herself and opened the door.

"It's...I'm done now so..." She said timidly to Ter who was waiting in the living room. Jen quickly went to the bed before Ter came in to the room. They were both feeling nervous, their hearts were pounding. Calm down girl for heavens sake, what are you getting all excited for, Jen yelled herself, but not out loud.

"Where can I put my clothes..." Ter asked, his voice wavering a bit.

"Uhh...just put them where ever you want."

Ter tried to look for a place, and decided that he'd place them on top of his case. He didn't know if he should just undress there or somewhere else. While waiting for Ter to be ready, Jen was checking her cellphone. Nothing new since she called Kelly. Speaking of which, didn't Kelly mention something about going to sleep? What was it...?

"Uh...Ter?" Ter almost jumped because he was so nervous.

"Yes?"

"You uhhh...are you...ready for night?" Jen blushed and Ters heart skipped a beat.

"W-w-w-what...?" Jen covered her eyes with her hand.

"I mean...aaah...you...still dry?"

It took a while for Ter to understand what Jen had asked, but once he did, he quickly covered his crotch.

"I...I'll go to the toilet..." He squealed and quickly left the room. Jen buried her face on her pillow.

"That was so embarrassing!" Jen took a deep breath, then let it out slowly. She could hear clearly the ripping sounds coming from the toilet, and the rustling as Ter tried to get his diaper back on properly. Ter returned to the room, holding his jeans to cover his diaper.

"Could you turn off the light?" Jen asked him, trying her best to not sound nervous. Ter simply nodded, and clicked the light switch. Jen was looking at the wall to let Ter get the rest of his clothes off, but for some reason, she wanted to see what Ter looked like without clothes (already forgetting that he was wearing a diaper). She slowly turned around. Ter took of his shirt, placed it on the case and turned around. Jen blushed. She couldn't help it. Ter looked increadibly cute and innocent. Jen wanted to turn to look the other way, but she just couldn't turn away. Ter nervously rubbed his left arm and looked at Jen.

"Umm...Jen?" He said silently.

"Oh! Sorry Ter I..." She blushed even more. She could feel her cheeks starting to burn.

"You don't have to stand there..." She said eventually. Ter carefully climbed on the bed and came under the blanket. Their faces were now next to each other. Jen looked Ter into his big, green eyes. They were as far away from eachother as they could, but there still were hardly any space between them.

"Uhh....umm...good night Ter." Jen said embarrassed that she had gotten so worked up from all this.

"Mm...good night, Jen." Ter replied and hid his face under the blanket. Jen turned around completely before she would lose it. Ter was really going to sleep there. Next to her, in her small bed. Completely naked, not counting the diaper. Jen wasn't sure whether to cry or laugh. It was just too crazy.

"Jen?" Ter whispered suddenly.

"What is it?" Jen asked with as normal voice as she could manage.

"I'm sorry."

"Huh?" Jen was surprised.

"Why are you apologizing?" She turned around.

"For being a nuisance."

"Ter..." Jen felt sad herself.

"It's okay. You aren't a nuisance."

"..." Ter looked at her. Jen calmed down a bit. She pattet Ters head.

"You have nothing to apologize." She said and smiled awkwardly. Ter nodded after a while.

"Let's get some sleep now, shall we?"

"...Jen..."

"Yes?"

"Thanks for letting me sleep with you..."

"Oh...uuhh..."

"I...really hate sleeping alone at night..."

"...You'r welcome...I guess..." Jen muttered, feeling shy. With that, both of them closed their eyes. Ter managed to fall asleep rather quickly, but Jen, still felt nervous about Ter sleeping next to her, only managed to fall asleep after an hour of rolling around.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Helloooouuuuu.

I'm finally back and starting to get back to my normal life! Thank god for that. Here's a small update for ye people. I'll try my best to start writing normally again as soon as I can. =)

Jen opened her eyes. It was still dark, but something had awoken her. She turned her head right. Ter was sleeping soundly, althought he must have rolled around too, since the blanket was fully on Jens side. Then Jen realised what had woken her up. She tried to move her right arm, but she couldn't feel it at all. Ter was on top of it, which caused it to go all numb. Jen tried helplesly pull it away, but it was of no use. She didn't have choice.

"Ter. Ter, wake up." Jen shook Ter.

"Mrrr...?" Ter mumbled.

"You are sleeping on my arm. Could you move a bit?"

"Mmmh..." Ter sat up so that Jen could take her arm from under him. It felt like thousands of small needles were pricking Jens arm when the blood started to flow properly again. Ter went immeaditly back to sleep. It didn't take even a minute and he was already snoring slightly. Jen waited for the needles to disappear before she could go back to sleep, but Ter interrupted it by rolling in his sleep again and smacking Jens face with his tail. Jen angrily closed her eyes again and hoped that Ter would calm down, but after 10 minutes, she had had enough.

"Ter."

"...?"

"What am I going to with you..." Jen sighed.

"Mmmrrr." Ter wasn't really listening. He rolled on his side.

"Come here." Jen suddenly said and grabbed Ter from his waist and pulled him closer.

"!" Jen could feel Ters fur stand up a bit.

"What?" Ter said meekly.

"You roll around too much in your sleep. I can't get any rest if you keep doing that. If we sleep like this, then you probably can't do it." Ters heart was beating faster. Jen held Ter tightly next to her, both facing in the same direction. Ter was sure that now he wouldn't be able to get any sleep, but he soon relaxed from the warmth of Jens body. They both slowly drifted back to sleep, and they didn't wake up again before morning.

• 2 months later...

Jen was the first one to wake up. She opened her eyes, blinked a few times and closed them again. Her whole body felt heavy and sluggish, like she had been asleep for a really long time. She tried to reach for her cellphone to check the clock, but since Ter was sleeping next to her, she couldn't. She didn't want to wake him up again. Jen stared at Ter for a long while. She still couldn't really believe what had happened. She wasn't even sure if she wanted to believe that she had a human looking cat living with her. But there it was, soundly sleeping next to her. Jen carefully toched Ter with her hand. Since he didn't react in any way, Jen moved her hand from his chest towards his face. There was no way around it, Ters fur was real. And so were his whiskers, she thought and pulled them a bit. Ters whiskers flinched slightly, but he stayed asleep. Jen placed her hand on his cheek.

"What are you?" She whispered.

Ter yawned and opened his eyes.

"Good morning." Jen said.

"Morning..." Ter replied and rubbed his eyes. Ter let out another yawn and sat up, which resulted in a loud crinkling noice in the silent room. Ter froze. Jen was also surprised. She hadn't forgotten Ters diapers, but the noice was a certainly a good reminder about them. Jen kept staring at Ter, and he knew it.

"Jen, c-could you look the other way?" He asked timidly.

"Oh. Sorry." Jen apologized and turned the other way. Ter went to his suitcase.

"Can I use the shower?"

"Huh? Sure." Jen said. It took her a few seconds to realise why he was going into the shower.

"Uuuh...you need a towel...or anything?"

"I'm okay...I got everything I need in my suitcase." Ter got up and went to the shower. When she heard the sound of water, Jen decided to put here clothes on while Ter wasn't there. After getting jeans and a red t-shirt on, Jen noticed Ters suitcase. It was still open, and it's contents were in plain view. Jen blushed. She took one of the diapers and examined it. It was big and white, with violet markings in it. She quickly put it back in it's place and closed the case.

"What am I thinking..."

Jen went back to sit on the bed, but kept staring at the suitcase.

"A baby animal...huh..."

Jen got snapped back to reality when she heard the ripping noices made by Ters diaper. Jen listened and waited for Ter to come out of the bathroom. There were three more ripping sounds, silent steps as Ter went to the kitchen to put the used diaper away. Ter knocked on the door and peeked inside. Ter didn't say anything, and he didn't need to. Jen closed her eyes and lied down on the bed so that Ter could put his clothes on. Jen blushed a bit as Ter started to dress. She could clearly hear the crinkling.

"Ter?"

"Y-yes?"

"About your...your diapers...do you really need them?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

Jen was too preoccupied with her thoughs, and completely forgot that Ter was dressing. She sat up and blushed as she saw Ter with only his diaper and a t-shirt on. She quickly closed her eyes and faced the other direction.

"I have always needed them." Ter said after he got over the embarrassement.

"I see."

They both stayed silent for a while, and Ter finished pulling his pants on.

"There are few things I need to tell you now." Jen said, and Ter sat next to her.

"Firstly, I'll be going today for a while. We agreed with one of my friends that I'd go see her today."

"Mmh." Ter nodded.

"Secondly, I have school on weekdays. Can you manage while I'm at school?" Jen was concerned that Ter might burn something, if the omelet was any sign of his cooking skills.

"I-I think I can." Ter tried to sound confident, which Jen didn't buy for a second.

"...I guess we have to think of something..."

"Can you atleast make porridge for yourself?" Jen asked when they went to the kitchen.

"It's really simple, and doesn't need a lot of preparing."

"I don't know...I have never tried..."

"I'll show you. All you need to do is take some of these, and pour them into the pot with water." Jen showed how much of each she put into the pot while explaining.

"I'm making enough for both of us now, might as well. You, ofcourse, only need half the ammount while I'm not here."

"Yeah."

"Put some salt in it, and let it cook, mayby stir it lightly. It only needs to boil for some three to five minutes, then it's ready."

"Oh."

"You can put some sugar or butter in it if you want." Jen said and showed where the sugar was.

"That's simple enough. You can't fail it." Jen said and snickered. Ter got embarrassed but agreed that he wouldn't have problems with that.

After they had finished their breakfast, Jen needed to get going.

"You have a phone, don't you?" Jen asked from Ter.

"Yeah. It's in my case."

"Can I have it for a minute? I'll put my number in it, so that you can call me if something happens."

Ter nodded and they went to the bedroom. Jen blushed again, when Ter opened the suitcase and she saw the diapers. After that, she asked Ter to leave the room so that she could change her clothes for something more stylish. She was going to see Sherry, ofcourse, and they might go to a cafe or somewhere else, so she dressed up just in case.

"I'm going to go now." Jen said after she finished dressing and got all her stuff with her.

"I won't be away for long." She smiled as she saw Ters uncomfortable face.

"How long?" He asked.

"Just a couple of hours."

"Okay."

"I'm sure you'll be fine. But now I've gotta go."

"Bye."

"Bye."

Ter watched the door close, and stood there for a while, not sure what to do now that Jen wasn't there. He went to the kitchen and walked around, before sitting down on the couch and closing his eyes.

It didn't take Jen took long to reach Sherrys house. Sherry, unlike Jen, still lived with her parents, and while Jen didn't certainly dislike any of them (well, mayby her little brother), she couldn't say that she liked them much either.

"Why hello Jennifer, it's very nice to see you!" Said Sherrys mom, Matilda, soon after Jen knocked on the door.

"Hello. Is Sherry in her room?"

"Yes she is, dear. Would you like me to bring something for you to drink?"

"Thank you, but I'm alright."

The thing Jen didn't like Matilda about was how much she fussed around. Every time, every single time that she came to visit Sherry, and Matilda was there, she'd offer her juice, lemonade, biscuits, snacks and whatever else she could possibly have in her fridge. She would also ask and worry about every little thing if Jen gave her the chance. So Jen quickly made her way upstairs before she got her mouth open again.

"Sherry?" She said as she knocked her rooms door.

"Ah, Jen! Come in." Came from the room. Jen entered the room and got immeaditly hugged by Sherry.

"Hello." Jen said and hugged back.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine?"

"You...aren't angry?" Sherry asked meekly.

"Huh? Why would I be angry?"

"You left so suddenly from the party. And you weren't looking so well when I last saw you there."

"Yea. I guess I was drunk. I didn't know that the drinks were alcoholic."

"Neither did I. I'm really sorry Jen."

"It's alright." She said and slapped Sherry on the forehead.

"It's not your fault, so why would I be angry."

"Buuuut..."

"No buts miss, I'm happy that you invited me to that party."

The girls giggled and talked about the party and school and other stuff. They did eventually have to leave the room, since Sherrys little brother started to bother them. They went into a cafe, just as Jen had thought, and moved to talk about Jens presents.

"That's actually what I wanted to talk about!" Jen said as they were drinking coffee. Jen didn't usually drink coffee, since she preferred tea, but she always felt silly drinking tea in a cafe.

"Hmm?"

"Your gift..."

"What about it? Did you like it?" Sherry sounded exited.

"Sherry, do you have any idea what it was?"

"Huh? I gift coupon?"

"No I mean...did you check the shop? Where did you get it anyway?"

"Oh. I got it from the shop. I walked past it one day, when they were cleaning the shop and putting things into place, and I sort of ended up helping them. The owner gave me one for free as a thanks."

"But...I mean...did you see the...animals?"

"Yeah."

"And it didn't seem strange?"

"No?"

"...You sure?"

"What are you getting at girl?" Jen was baffled. Why did it look like that no one else except her thought that it was strange.

"...Well why did you thought that I needed one?"

"Oh, does that mean you got yourself one then?"

"I did."

"Ooooh! Tell me all about it. What type did you get?"

"A tiger cat, and I did it accidentally. I was drunk when I returned from the party and thought that it was a good idea, but that's besides the point."

"I just thought that you needed a bit of love." Sherry said and giggled. Jen blushed.

"Can I come and see your new pet?"

"...I'm not sure if you can call him pet..."

"Ooooh, a male one eh?" Sherry snickered.

"Shut up..." Jen replied weakly.

"I was drunk, remember?"

"Riiiight." Sherry teased her. Jen let out a sigh.

"Shall we go then?" She asked after finishing her coffee.

"Sure."

Ter had tried to fall asleep, but it hadn't worked out. For the entirety while Jen was away, Ter had stayed on the couch, not moving an inch. So when he heard the door open, he rushed to greet Jen.

"Jen!" He dashed to see her, but was surprised to see someone else. They stared eachother for a second, before the girls suddenly hugged him.

"Cute!"

Ters fur stood up, all the way to his tail. He was too surprised to try to get away.

"What's your name?" The girl asked.

"Naah..." Was the only sound that came out of his mouth, and he immeaditly felt embarrassed.

"His name is Ter." Said Jen as she emerged from behind Sherry.

"J-Jen." Ter said with a confused voice, almost like begging her to save him.

"Hi Ter." She greeted him and walked into the living room. Sherry was still clinging to him.

"Hey Ter, I'm Sherry."

"I uuh...I-I'm Ter..." Ter calmed down slightly, but then Sherry grabbed his hand and pulled him to the living room. She sat down on the couch, and pulled him to sit on her lap.

"Nyaa!?" Ter let out a surprised scream when Sherry suddenly touched his ears.

"Wha...?!"

"Sorry." Sherry quickly apologized.

"I didn't know they were so sensitive."

Ter quickly covered his ears with his paws. Sherry giggles when she noticed that Ter was just shy.

"It's alright, I'm not going to do anything bad."

"What are you doing..." Jen asked with not much surprisment. She put two glasses of juice on the table and went to get her own. Sherry started to examine Ters face, which made him blush (not that it showed). Ter also took a good look at Sherry. She had blond hair, that was quite short, but it was really curly. He was snapped back to reality when she pattet his head.

"...!"

Sherry kept stroking Ters head, and slowly pulled him closer. Ter started to relax, and lowered his head on Sherrys shoulder. Jen looked at them with a weird face.

"He's lovely." Sherry said with a smile.

• 2 weeks later...

Ter felt embarrassed and wished he could have just gone to hide in the bedroom, but he didn't want to be rude.

"I kinda wish now that I'd have kept the coupon for myself." Sherry sighed.

"Uhhuh." Jen just nodded.

"Come live with me instead so that I can cuddle with you." Sherry hugged Ter, and he felt the fur on his tail stood up.

"Can't you just go to the shop and...you know...get yourself one?"

"Are you crazy?" Sherry said slightly surprised.

"I don't have that kind of money. Do you have any idea how much it costs to get a baby animal?"

"Uuuh....a hundred bucks at most?"

"I wish it was that cheap, I'd walk to that story right away in that case. The baby animals themselves can cost from anything between 500 to 1000 bucks."

"That much?!" Jen asked surprised and almost dropped her glass.

"And you need to think about all the other stuff as well. You need to buy food and clothes. We don't want you to go walking around naked, do we?" Sherry poked Ter in the nose lightly now that he had lifted his head from her shoulder.

"And I guess...a good deal of money goes into those diapers as well." Jen noticed that even Sherry felt atleast a bit embarrassed about it.

"I guess so..." Jen got submerged into her thoughts. It hadn't really occured to her that she would need to buy Ter clothes, or indeed diapers.

"Wait what am I thinking?" She thought. She wasn't going to keep Ter, hewould go back after a week. There was no way that she would keep him. She turned to look at Ter, who was now getting of from Sherrys lap, as much as she wished that he'd stay there. Ter noticed that Jen was looking at him and smiled to her. Jen smiled awkwardly back.

Sherry left soon after that, since her impatient mother was already missing her. The silence that was left in the room after she was gone, was eventually broken by Ters grumbling stomach.

"I guess you didn't make any food while I was away?"

Ter shook his head and covered his stomach in an attempt to stop the noices. Jen went to see the fridge, but there wasn't much there.

"Nothing here...means I need to go to the grocery. Sorry Ter, you gotta wait for a bit longer. I completely forgot that there wasn't much food in here."

"It's okay." And immeaditly after saying that, his stomach grumbled again.

"It's not a long trip to the shop, so I'll be right back."

"Ah, wait!" Ter stopped Jen.

"What?"

"Can I...can I come with you?" He asked hopefully.

"Huh? Uuh...well..." Another thing that Jen hadn't thought of. How would other people react to Ter? Ter couldn't possibly stay inside all the time, anyone would go crazy if they spend too long in a small apartment. But could she just go and have walk with him, just like that?

"I...I guess so..." She decided eventually. Afterall, neither Sherry or Kelly thought Ters appearance to be out of ordinary. But that could have been just them.

"Shall we go then?" Ter asked with a smile.

"Yeah...let's go."

Jen felt nervous walking with Ter. She could feel that there were people who were staring at them, altought to her it felt like all the gazes were aimed at her. She was reliefed when they entered the shop and got away from the busy streets. Not that they had completely escaped, there were still people in the store. Ter was also obviosly nervous, fidgeting and avoiding any eye contact with people.

"Let's just get what we need and get on going." Jen calmed him, and Ter responded with a nod. They walked past the shelves, taking some groceries, milk and meat. Despite the stares that people gave him, Ter felt slightly excited. He let Jen go at her pace, and stayed to look at what kind of things there were on the selves. Ter wandered about, and following a nice scent, ended up in the candy section. Ter was amased at the number of different candies there were, and wished that he could buy all of them. Ter was focused on the nice scent of the candies, that he almost didn't notice the little girl that was staring at him. When Ter turned to look at her, she quickly ran behind the shelf. Ter turned to look at the candies again, but noticed the girl peeking from behind the shelf. Ter took a step closer, which made the child hide again. Every time she took a peek, Ter went one step closer, untill he eventually was next to her.

"Hey." Ter said as calmly as he could.

"...Hi..." She said eventually. She couldn't have been more that 5 years old.

"What's your name?"

"...Lily."

"Are you lost?"

"...No."

"Then were are your parents?"

"Over there." She pointed behind her.

"Shouldn't you be with them then?"

"...Mister...are you a cat?"

"I am." Ter smiled.

"...Can I touch you?"

"Yes." Ter said and lowered his face when the girl reached for him. The girl touched Ters cheek, and quickly pulled her hand back surprised. Then she noticed Ters tail.

"You have a tail too."

"I do." Ter wiggled his tail slightly.

"But cats tails are really sensitive." He added.

"Mmm...I have never seen anyone like you."

"Is that so? Mayby we'll see again."

The girl nodded.

"Lily, where are you?" Came the sound from somewhere.

"I think you should go to your mother."

"..."

"There you are Lily. You shouldn't go alo-...oh." Lilys mother emerged from behind her, and got really surprised when she saw Ter.

"Mom." The girl said and hugged her mother, which made her get over her confusion.

"You shouldn't just leave me like that." She scolded her.

"But....I wanted to see mister cat." She said and pointed at Ter. Ter chuckled.

"I'm sorry for my daughter." She quickly apologized.

"It's okay." Ter smiled.

"He's a real cat! I touched his face and it's covered in fur." Lily fidgeted around excited.

"Lily! Don't be rude."

"It's alright." Ter assured her.

"She was just curious."

The mother looked at Ter, slightly unsure what to make of him.

"There you are Ter!" Jen walked to Ter.

"I didn't even notice that you wandered off."

"Sorry." Jen turned to look at Lily and her mother, who were both staring at her. Lilys mother opened her mouth to say something, but Lily got first.

"Miss, do you know mister cat?"

"Huh? Yeah." Lily looked at Jen, then Ter and then at Jen again.

"Is he your cat?" She asked eventually.

"Lily!" Her mother scolded her again, but she kept staring at Jen, waiting for an answer.

"What makes you think that?" Jen asked. Lily fidgeted for a moment, thinking.

"Cats have owners?" She said eventually.

"...That's right." Jen said and turned to look at Ter.

"Aaand...you are right...he's my cat."

Lily looked at her and then let out a giggle. Her mother also smiled a bit.

"I think you need to with your mother now."

"Mmh." Lily looked up at her mother.

"Here." Ter said and gave Lily a lollipop with enough money to buy it.

"Thank you mister." She said happily and smiled. Ter smiled back and they waved goodbye. Jen and Ter watched Lily and mother head for the checkout.

"Jen?"

"What is it Ter?"

Ter showed her a pack of candies. They were her favourite kind.

"Alright, geez." She said and pretended to be reluctant at putting them in the basket.

"Let's get the few remaining things and go home, okay?"

"Okay." Ter nodded with a smile.

Soon the two of them were back in the apartment. Jen went straight to the fridge and started to put the stuff in it. Ter seemed to be in his thoughts, so Jen didn't say anything, but he came to help her soon anyway.

"I'll start making food right away." Jen said when Ters stomach let out a grumble.

"Can I help?" Ter asked hopefully.

"Yeah, I don't mind if you help. But you are the one whos going to clean if you mess things." Jen said with a giggle. Ter grinned at Jen and then giggled too.

With Jen instructing him, Ter didn't make a mess of everything. Jen smiled as she watched Ter help her. She liked cooking, and making food for others and eating with them always made her feel nice. "Now let's put the cut onions here, and let them cook."

"Mmh." Ter poured the onions he had cut onto the frying pan. Tears were pouring out of his eyes like rivers.

"Sorry...I didn't think it would have that bad effect on you." Jen apologized and handed Ter tissue.

"It's okay." Ter blowed his nose and wiped the tears away.

"You can go and sit at the table untill it stops stinging. And you better wash your...your paws." Ter did as he was told and let Jen take care of the rest. Not that there were much to be done from the begining. Jen sat next to Ter while they waited for the food to cook.

"You are surprisingly good with children." Jen said to break the silence.

"Huh?"

"That child back at the convenience store. She seemed to like you." Ter got embarrassed.

"I'm not that good with children..."

"Hehe, you are getting all shy again."

"...Jen?"

"Hmm?"

"What you said then...it made me really happy."

"Huh? What did I say?"

"That I'm your cat."

"Oh..." Jen blushed. She hadn't been sure what to say when the girl had asked about it. Was she Ters owner? She had already made her mind to give Ter back after the week afterall.

"Ter..." She should just say it to Ter. So that he wouldn't bee too shocked later.

"I..." Ter looked at her with his big, green eyes.

"Did it really make you happy?"

"It did." Ter said shyly and nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I have always wanted an owner."

Jen tried to smile, but she felt guilty inside.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jen didn't sleep for long. She soon opened her eyes, and was greeted by Ter as he walked in the room.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah..." Jen yawned and glanced at the clock. A little more than half an hour had passed. She rubbed her eyes and felt like going back to sleep might be a good idea, it was starting to be late anyway. She looked at the book on her desk and sighed. She wouldn't be able to finish them today, an tomorrow she wouldn't have any time.

"Ter." She turned towards him, now that he was sitting next to her again.

"Hmm?"

"Are you sure you are going to be okay tomorrow? Or any other weekday while I'm in school?"

"Yeah..."

"Hmm..." Jen felt bad for Ter, because he obviously didn't like the idea of being alone. But there wasn't really much she could do about it. Ter let out a big yawn.

"Mayby we should go to bed already?"

"Yeah." He agreed and went to the bathroom. Jen went to the living room to take a glass of water and turn off any lights that were on. She then joined Ter to wash her teeth.

"I'll...go to bed first." Ter said after he was done.

"Mmph."

Jen didn't know why, but seeing Ter brushing his teeth made her feel normal. Just being there with someone, brushing teeth, not worrying about anything...it felt normal...it felt the same as with Mark. Her thoughts wandered to Mark...to what it had been like with him. She got surprised when something ran down her cheeks, and saw from the mirror her tears. Jen missed Mark. No matter how much she wanted to deny it, she missed him, and suddenly the thought that he wasn't there felt unbearable. She felt more tears running down her cheeks and chin. The toothbrush fell from her hand and she started to sob.

"Jen."

Jen flinched and let out a surprised sound when Ter lowered his paw on Jens shoulder. Jen looked at Ter, and then quickly away when she understood that Ter had seen her cry. Ter pressed his head against Jens shoulder, and wrapped his other hand around Jens waist. Jen started to sob again, and accepted Ters comforting.

• 2 weeks later...