LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Certainty (Walgreens) Mens Boxers

Have any of you seen the new Men's boxers at walgreens. Completely a knock off of the good night's boxers, but these are white with a star print on them. I kinda searched the boards and didn't see anyone posting on them -so if these are new I'll try and get pics of em up.

Initial impressions are absolutly what one would expect from a store brand product - but they are kind of fun to wear since I am way too big for good nights.

Novelty factor of 9, practicality factor of 3 - target audience of old men who dribble these will probably be just fine.

-Todd

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer the certainty fitted briefs, the fit better than depends, with a booster, they last quite a while. I have one on, with a Tena twist booster right now.Two good soakings and working on another one as I write this.

If the boxers are anything like the fitted briefs, then they should be pretty good. For a store brand, I'd say their the best I've experienced. It's funny how some brands like Certainty, with only a few minor adjustments (like adding standing leak guards, wider padding, etc.), could easily sweep the whole market off it's feet.

Regardless, I'll look into this.