LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beta Testers Needed

DailyDi

Looking for a handful of folks to help play with and test a new site I am working on. This site will be geared more towards "kids and teens" than babies, but still for folks who wear diapers as part of their age-play. It's a cross between a blog, facebook and forums.

If you want to register and test it out (and thus reserve your name first) go to: http://www.diapers2.com

I did not get the email that was supposed to come after I created they account. I looked in all my folders like I was told to

IF I participate in this and get real real good at it....does that mean I have the prospect of becoming a

"Master_beta".........tester :blush:

sorry, just had to throw that out there....

Just had to ya know...;)

I just created a profile, add two friends and created a group. It took me no more effort than it would on face book or fetlife (just 100 times easier) I uploaded two pictures one for my group profile and one for my personal profile. Thus far everything is working just fine.

I just created a profile, add two friends and created a group. It took me no more effort than it would on face book or fetlife (just 100 times easier) I uploaded two pictures one for my group profile and one for my personal profile. Thus far everything is working just fine.

Great!

Dolphin is just too clunky and buggy. Keeping it for DiaperMates so as not to make everyone re-register, but moving away from it for new projects

Yes, Birthdate doesn't yet have an age-verfication or reality-check component lol

Wha' bout me [sobbing pathetically]

IF I participate in this and get real real good at it....does that mean I have the prospect of becoming a

"Master_beta".........tester :blush:

sorry, just had to throw that out there....

Just had to ya know... ;)

Cher Monsieur Canard Carré,

that was abysmal. :doh:

Would you like to borrow a crowbar and a sledgehammer to knock it into shape?

emailed you for the link, haven't gotten a response, is the beta test still open?

It dies nopt work

You could fool me. All I get is ERR"OR: Your account has not been activated. Check your email for activation link

I guess this thread went the way of the dinosaurs. I am stuck in the doorway unable to get in or get out

I guess this thread went the way of the dinosaurs. I am stuck in the doorway unable to get in or get out

No manual verify option available. Deleted your account so you can try again

If that is supposed to be an automated response then it is not working. Maybe you should look into how it interacts with different email servers like verizon, gmail or the like

yep, probably being blocked by certain servers. 39 active members so mails are definitely being sent by the script. Just not getting to a few folks.