LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Beta Testers Needed

DailyDi

I just joined tonight,,,and upon logging in, I discovered that I had 2 friend requests...one from 4 days ago! :o

How the hell did you know that I would even bother?? :P

Gad! talk about being transparent :blush:

The final name could also be a bit more creative. "...Diaper...." is getting to be a cliche and stale. Especially since this is for the 4 and older. There is a more vaired set of interests and also gender delineation becomes strongest. In real life, what childrens' parents would put them in anything that calls attention to their "probelm". if you can do it indirectly then maybe; for boys it might be "Sub Mariners" and for girls "Little Mermaids" (water and we) although children would not want a name that calls attention to their special undies

Names also change with the times. If RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME were started now, that name would be too obvious and maybe would be The VERONICA D'ARIELLE GIRLS' HOME, but in 2001, when it got its final name, names had to be more obvious to make the point: Retro Traditional LG

http://sandralyn.net/years.html

This also asks the question of what is to be done with the Adult Kid section

The site can have a totally different name from the domain. RRGH is on the "sandralyn.net" domain. There has never been an http://rufflesandribbons.anything. There are also some subdomain sites there as well

Someone should be able to build an all-boys site. I could do that if I was interested, or I could certainly contribute to it. You have no idea of the toys we had in the 1950's. You can get all the vids you want of some of the TV shows from Internet Arcuive

How is the fix on this site coming along or is that a dead ussue?

Still nothing

It looks like the site has picked up a couple of trolls and spam postings as well....might wanna weed those out and tidy things up a bit....hate that crap :spam:

Well, none of it is me because I still can not get in. you might as well use a script that lets everything in

• 3 weeks later...

I still cannot get in nor have gotten the key

80% of the groups there are now spam. A big question is what would it serve since we have an Adult Kid subforum here and we have groups already However, you cannot preview our groups to see what they arew about or get a description of their purpose