LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Trying To Be A Supportive Girlfriend... Help?

So my boyfriend, after a full year of dating, finally told me he's a diaper lover. Well, I suppose it's a little further than that because he likes passifiers/bottles/baby powder and such. At first it was VERY surprising. I mean, you date someone for a year, talk about getting married/having kids/whatnot you think you know almost everything about them, right?

Well, regardless, he said my initial reaction was the best he never hoped for: I didn't freak out, I didn't even laugh, which was his "best case scenario". I just calmly said "okay" and, after a little bit of talking to wrap my head around it ((I'd never, EVER heard of AB/DL before)) I helped him into a diaper.

The night progressed and I could tell he was ashamed, but I didn't quite know why, so I tried to do and say things that would let him know that it wasn't a problem and I wasn't weirded out by it. We made love while he wore it, I tried one on for him, and when we were getting in bed he slipped one on and I told him ((truthfully)) that I liked the feel/texture.

Tonight, we went shopping together. He really liked that, I think because he's been having to deal with it on his own for the past seven or eight years it's nice to share and be supported by someone. He asked if it would be too weird if he wore one, I said absolutely not and encouraged it. When we got home, he asked me to put one on while we had sex, so I did. Then a little after that, he asked me to try putting the baby powder he'd just bought on him.

Now I found this sexy. I don't know why, because it didn't really do it the first time, but I loved "caring for him", I guess you could call it. Making him happy, putting the things on for him, handing him his bottle... I loved it.

So two questions. 1) Does that mean I'm a "Mommy"? and 2) Is there anything I can do to make him feel more supported? He's sometimes bad at telling me what he likes, so I thought some outside input would be helpful. He absolutely does not want anyone he knows IRL to know, so this was my only option hahah

Thanks, and sorry for the long story!!

• Like 1

you are being a supportive Girlfriend and letting him express himself encouragment is also good, as long as you and him dont have any problems with it I think it should be fine

on a related note : I had almost the same conversation with my Girlfriend when I told her that I liked diapers, my gf encourages me to wear them as well, she put a diaper on me one time ( I had hurt my toe and couldnt walk on my foot ) I was content :) , I had asked her to change me once she told me no for good reason ( she is a CNA and changes her clients for a living ) but all and all keep being supportive and everything should be fine

B)

it's nice that your supportive of his diapers and things and willing to participate.

many of us wish we were so lucky to have a supportive girl freind or wife or significant other.

you could ask him if he wanted you to play mommy some times.

like changing him, bathing him or feeding him like a baby.

keep in touch.

Sounds like you two are off to a great start, I would say that you are being very supportive to him. As someone who has been married for 33 years, the best thing for your relationship is communication. Ask him what he wants out of this from you, explain to him what your limits are (if any). Just keep the lines of communication going, and you will do fine, Any relationship is give and take, but is also built on mutual respect for each other. The best to both of you. :thumbsup:

Fake story. Troll..... how do you guys fall for this stuff.

It doesn't matter, so be quiet.

Anyways, I am not sure what is going through his head, but I suspect he is still uncomfortable sharing his fetish. I think in time being as supportive as you have been, I think he will become more comfortable.

Fake story. Troll..... how do you guys fall for this stuff.

Because any of us are really going to believe someone who has no profile information. Leave it up to an admin to call troll or not.

Moving on...

It's great you're being so open and supportive with him. I know that it means a lot to him. My girlfriend wasn't as open as you are but she's trying, and that's all anyone can ask. As long as you still love him that's all that matters.

Actually, this poster was on chat last night, asking for product info. I shared with her, some techniques that work well with adults who suffer from incontinence, and how to keep others in the public from knowing their interests. It seems pretty legitimate to me. And no, I don't think the OP is so much a "mommy". It's more like she is doing her best to be a supportive girlfriend, and a fun loving one at that. I would like to hear back from her on this thread, to see if she has any updates.

And for the record: Many people don't want to share their private info on places like this, or post photos of themselves. They have a right to have their privacy protected.

• Like 1

I think you've already gone above and beyond the level of support that most of us have found. Good on you for being so open to new experiences - I think there are a great number of partners who could enjoy our experiences as much as we do, if they were as open to them as you are.

• 2 weeks later...

Obviously, we all want to be accepted for who we are. With fetishes it's something we can't really help, and this particular one has a lot of shame connected to it for a lot of people. Keep that in mind. You've already been more accepting than most people.

ALSO keep in mind that despite you finding this interesting and fun now, you should take some time to think and not jump into this head first. What seems to be a good idea right now can later feel rushed and uncomfortable (I've been there). Ease into it, think it through and talk to each other.

All I really can say to this is best of luck to you. If I was him I would probably say that you reacted just fine. Granted, I can see how it can be a little natural for people to be a little bit "wierded out" at first, even the more tolerant types. But you handled it well.

Its really great that you wanted to experiment with his fantasies, hes a really lucky guy. I think what you are experiencing is the fact that there are aspects of his fetish that appeal to you, even if you had never thought of them before, which is really great, because you can broaden your sexual tastes together as a couple and your not just gritting your teeth and diapering him to make him happy, theres something for you too. I think this might be kind of common, I told my girlfriend about my diaper fetish years ago and she was always okay with it but not terribly interested so it was always something I did by myself. About a year ago, however, she noticed the cute, cuddly side of the ab/dl world and really got into it and enjoyed picking out cute clothes for me to wear and tucking me in at night, giving spankings and other things like that. There are many facets to ageplay and people get off on different ones depending on who they are and as you both play together you can figure out what makes you both happy. Over the last while Ive gone from just having a diaper fetish to being interested in diapers, ageplay, and bdsm as a whole and it has been amazing for our sex life. I think when someone has these taboo interests it is easy for them to get focused on very specific desires and fantasies since they never share them with another person, as you two start exploring together, im sure you will both start trying even more new things and growing and having fun together. If you want some more information, I would reccomend listening to "the big little podcast" (google it) its a great show all about ageplay and it might give you both lots of fun ideas.

also Im sorry I didnt answer your first question: you are to hiw, what you want to be, my girlfriend is my owner/misstress, maybe you want to be his mommy, or aunt , or sexy schoolteacher. But it doesnt matter, you can play with the roles that you like, no activities make you anything until you decide that that is the role you want to play. You dont even need a specific role if you dont want to hav eone, once again, the big little podcast talks about stuff like this all the time, listen to it together and have a great time guys

So my boyfriend, after a full year of dating, finally told me he's a diaper lover. Well, I suppose it's a little further than that because he likes passifiers/bottles/baby powder and such. At first it was VERY surprising. I mean, you date someone for a year, talk about getting married/having kids/whatnot you think you know almost everything about them, right?

Well, regardless, he said my initial reaction was the best he never hoped for: I didn't freak out, I didn't even laugh, which was his "best case scenario". I just calmly said "okay" and, after a little bit of talking to wrap my head around it ((I'd never, EVER heard of AB/DL before)) I helped him into a diaper.

The night progressed and I could tell he was ashamed, but I didn't quite know why, so I tried to do and say things that would let him know that it wasn't a problem and I wasn't weirded out by it. We made love while he wore it, I tried one on for him, and when we were getting in bed he slipped one on and I told him ((truthfully)) that I liked the feel/texture.

Tonight, we went shopping together. He really liked that, I think because he's been having to deal with it on his own for the past seven or eight years it's nice to share and be supported by someone. He asked if it would be too weird if he wore one, I said absolutely not and encouraged it. When we got home, he asked me to put one on while we had sex, so I did. Then a little after that, he asked me to try putting the baby powder he'd just bought on him.

Now I found this sexy. I don't know why, because it didn't really do it the first time, but I loved "caring for him", I guess you could call it. Making him happy, putting the things on for him, handing him his bottle... I loved it.

So two questions. 1) Does that mean I'm a "Mommy"? and 2) Is there anything I can do to make him feel more supported? He's sometimes bad at telling me what he likes, so I thought some outside input would be helpful. He absolutely does not want anyone he knows IRL to know, so this was my only option hahah

Thanks, and sorry for the long story!!

From the sound of things, you are not just being a good sport, you enjoy dominating your baby boyfriend. Try teasing him when he wets/messes, uh oh, does someome have the soggy woggies, or whose dirty britches are stinking up the room. I think you will have fun dominating him, and playing the role of a sexy aggressive babysitter bwahahahaha!! I have played mommy in RP, drop me a line.