LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Chaperone Brand

i would still try them i have be using tena ultras and have comt to like cloth back mor than plastic back on hot days but still keep plastic backed on hand for if i have the runs as they are cheaper since i ordered the wrong ones so i have like 2/3rds case left of the plastic backed

I know only what I saw on their website, but I noticed it is a very simple website without pictures of any product. In this day and age every online company knows the importance of having pics- Strike one for non-professionalism :( I noticed in the testimonials that a supposed RN referred to "diapers" frequently. These days, no health care people refer to incontinence products as 'diapers'- Strike Two :o I also noticed that they have no ordering system and do not tell you where you can buy them. You can't make sales like that- Strike three, yerrrrrr OUT! :crybaby:

Knowing that there are relatively few adult diaper manufacturers, this product is almost certainly a reselling item- not anything new. Pics would make that easy to spot, maybe that's why there are no pics? If they had a new product it would be competing with well-established products and that takes more investment than the website seems to have gotten. It just all seems too bogus to me for me to risk any of my hard-earned on, but if someone here does, I'm sure they'll let us know the details :thumbsup:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

@bettypooh - i kinda felt the same way but thats why i posted - to see if anyone else was familiar - they were advertising locally with free delivery on orders over $50.00 ie buy two cases and they'll deliver for free.

I'm tempted to see if i can get some samples before committing to a case.