LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Secure Job Requires Diapers?

I have an idea for a story after dealing with some high security situations.

Imagine a very secure, extremely secret facility where nobody is ever out of sight of another person. The environment is very controlled like a clean room where they handle things that may be either too valuable or too toxic to be exposed.

Along with these requirements, the clean suit and the security makes it impossible to use a bathroom during a shift. Think nuclear clean up techs or a deep sea diver.

Sound plausible? I've got more details but that's what I'd call the teaser.

Looks promising.

Some additional ideas you may consider to blend together:

• Psychological risk: who works there could potentially do a great damage if going crazy, so a shrink is in order for periodical checks.

• Periodical med exam, for the same reason.

• People in there there are constantly under visual/audio supervision, to reduce to minimum the possibility of unobserved human mistakes.

• Constant bioscan devices to keep them under total control.

• Somewhere nearby, control room with support crew that reads all data from the safe environment, prepares diet, issues activity program and supplies equipment (including diapers).

• Like 1

I was also considering some sort of high value item is being handled, maybe diamonds or gold so they were not allowed any pockets or any open orifices to hide the high value items in. So diapers and a mouth covering at a minimum, a full helmet possible.

This is a difficult prep so they are doing a 12 hour shift, not allowed to leave the area and not allowed to eat or use the bathroom out of the suit. Food would be a yogurt/shake type of thing delivered via a tube along with water/electrolyte solution from another.

I like your ideas. I'll incorporate a few of them into it as well. The constant monitoring and bioscans will be interesting. Something like, "Engineer Dawson, we are reading high blood pressure and stress. Are you holding your bladder? Please release your bladder to alleviate the situation."

• 2 months later...

Make it a military experiment that he is working on too. That just explains the ridiculously high security and budget required to pull of what you are talking about.

Also, worst comes to worst, put 'em on a submarine, have them wreck in a cave and get stuck, and leave your character stranded in the suit for a bit more than a '12 hour shift.'

As my motto goes: Writing is taking characters, making people like them, then throwing them in the most shitty situations imaginable and letting them deal with it from there.

Make it a military experiment that he is working on too. That just explains the ridiculously high security and budget required to pull of what you are talking about.

Also, worst comes to worst, put 'em on a submarine, have them wreck in a cave and get stuck, and leave your character stranded in the suit for a bit more than a '12 hour shift.'

As my motto goes: Writing is taking characters, making people like them, then throwing them in the most shitty situations imaginable and letting them deal with it from there.

Hmm, good thoughts. I'll see what I can do. I'm still in the planning stages, solidifying the parts in my mind to get them to where I can create the story from memory that I never had. ;)