LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Need Advice With My Girlfriend And Diapers

Ok so heres the story. I've been dating my current girlfriend (who is 21, I am 20) for 2 years and about 3 months now. Last night we were just relaxing on the couch when she told me about a fantasy that she wants me to and her to do. I couldn't believe it cause she has never told me about this before haha. Anyways we go into talking and sharing some of the "fantasy" things when all of a sudden I could bring up diapers and see where it goes. I have never told anyone about my diaper loving ever so I didn't outright just blab out and tell her. I made up a story which was part true part false. Basically I said that I got hurt in one of my hockey games when I was in high school and it affected my bladder so I sometimes had to wear diapers. But that's all I said and she seemed to be very accepting about it and thought it was cute. She really is a very accepting girlfriend in case you wanted to know. She will support me no matter what. But now here comes my hardship. What do I do now? What should I tell her? How can I get her to either diaper me or put her in a diaper and we can enjoy it together. Like a fun "fantasy" thing. Which ironically is a fantasy of mine. So please people I need some advice! Thanks. smile.gif

You need to get away from the lie. Women always have a way, accepting or not, to find out the truth.

You need to get a handle on YOUR "diaper thing". When you become comfortable with who you are and what you're into - you're very young and inexperienced in the relationships world(I've been at this over 40 years, and married a third time...) - it makes it easier to 'reveal" your diaper side. It's imperitive, as secrets discovered, and secrets kept, will blow apart a relationship quickly. And, it will destroy trust.

Better to have loved and lost - moved on because your kink was NOT acceptable to or accepted by your partner - and do so BEFORE a lot of time and emotion is invested into a relationship, and then do like many others have done, "drop" a diaper "surprise" into a partner's lap - and learn how to meet acceptant-type partners and how to reveal, early on, to best succeed at having successful relationships - with diapers included - and maybe finding, ultimately, "the one".

It's all in the approach and in the reveal...

You need to come clean, now--your lie will probably hurt your relationship a little bit now, but it'll definiitely hurt it a lot in the long run if you don't take care of it quickly. You need to explain why you lied to your girlfriend, and you need to clearly and carefully let her know the truth, and hope that she's accepting. (If she needs reference material, send her to this section of this site where she can ask questions of others with this fetish.) TCC pretty much has it right--this is the type of thing you want to make known early in a relationship, and the type of thing that you want to handle carefully. If you keep this secret, the truth can and very well may come out eventually and then you'll have far more explaining to do, and a far larger hole to repair in your relationship, if it can be repaired at all.

My advice would be to take your girlfriend out for a nice dinner, and then afterwards, begin by apologizing to your girlfriend for lying and actually tell her the truth. More than likely, she's going to be angry with you--not about the diapers, but about the deception--you need to explain that your intentions were good, but your actions were poor, and to take it from there. The more sincere you are, the better off you'll be--if this is enough to drive your girlfriend away, then she wasn't right for you in the first place and you should seek out another partner. If she's tolerant of your fetish, the lie will still hurt you for a little while, but that will pass and you'll be able to move on with your relationship once it does.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I have to concur, in that the lie will only come back to haunt you the longer is exists. What happens if she asks some of your family about your hockey accident and what happened? Then it could come out to your family as well, which could really upset your balance of nature with your family.

• Like 1

A lie becomes the property of the one who received it. You cannot just take it back. Getting caught in a lie is like bouncing a check. Your truth claim bounces in this case where your family, or some of your old hockey friends your claim as hollow. You made a check, but there is nothing in a bank. She may demand evidence of funds before she accepts any more truth checks from you, that is she may not buy your story until sthe tinds that the facts are in your favor, which is a far cry from trust. You should tell her there is nothing in the bank now, before your truth claim is bounced by your family and you have to explain your love of diapers as well.