LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New To The Area

BabyMio

Well not entirely, I've been in Vegas for a little over a year, but this is my first time reaching out into the scene here in Vegas.

I am a 23 year old AB. I live with my fiance who really isn't into it, so most of my playtime is done in solitude. ;c.

I'm looking just to meet some people and furture playmates.

Hi welcome! :)

I'm not in Vegas, but a few of us go up there to goof around once in a while. Keep looking around and reading, there might be another opportunity popping up and maybe you could join us! :D We don't go there often, but with what Tami does, who would want to :P We are usually up that way for the Pride parade and in October for the "fetish festival' or party or what ever it's called.

Anyways, welcome again and in the mean time, hope you find a few others to chat with and play and hang around.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Mio I actually Live in Vegas, North Las Vegas Actually I am 19 and Male and would Love a Playmate, But I cant do it at my house because My parents live there but I could go somewhere else, I am off of work Mondays and Tuesdays, but dont have my own internet though, if you want you can call my home phone anytime on Monday thru Tuesday, and after 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM and mornings from 3:30 AM to 5:15 AM Every other day and ask for Mathew and say it is my new friend Mio we can arrange a get together

• 5 months later...

I would love to hang out with someone in Vegas when I visit next month. Going in for a business trip and they have me set up at the luxor. I think that's by the strip no? Anyway, I'm a down to earth funny Guy who is chill. Hit me up!