LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Diapered

ok when i saw this post i had to sign up to replie.

the fist time i was back in diapers i was not to long after being potty trained, one day while at grandmas becous my mother and i lived with her, i had found a diaper unused and put it on i was cought and well some what forced to keep it on you know the act like a baby treated like a baby thing, well that happend for most of the day untill i felt like taking it off, eventualy some years latter a daycare center put me and my brother who was a year younger i think i was about 5 then back into diapers to prevent accidents, but that stuck and then i was out again for a while befor eventualy me and my brother after a few years and two more kids my parnents had would diaper echouther i was 10 and he was 9 was kinda fun, did that in secret of mornings that were quiet as perents and sisters slept.

well i had been on and off like that most my life till i was about 13, that is when i stoped, and only becous i had no way of getting any diapers and well it was somthing that i was embarassed about, now that ia m 21 i wish i could try that again, and have been searching the net on such topics remembering from others storys the events and adventures i had.

It wasn't the first time after I came out of the coma, but the first time at home with the new nanny hired to care for me. I was only 12 and fairly starved for any kind of love. She was in her late twenties, still single, a little plump, but very pretty with the sweetest voice. My guess is she was trying to make putting diapers on me a good experience for me, because she told me I was going to look so cute in my new diapers. I was still pretty helpless so she had to do everything and the whole time she told me she wanted me to feel comfy and loved and cared for. I told her I liked when she talked to me like I was a baby and she kept it up. We got along great. Then my parents decided I didn't need her any more. I'll never forget it and I cried for weeks after she left.

Well I can't remember my birth so I really can't atest to the first time I wore diapers, however as an adult I remember. I broke into the dl scene in April 2008 after accidentally stumbling across some literature on wikipedia and figuring out my desires weren't completely insane. After my college class ended I drove to walmart and picked up some assurance pull ups and the first night was intense if you catch my drift. eventually I wanted the proper diapered experience so while the family was heading to Amsterdam for a short trip I ordered some Abriform off of amazon and was able to enjoy those as my first true diaper.

Yeah, I'll reply. I'm surprised, though I shouldn't be, how most of these stories involve bed wetting or accidents that lead to wearing diapers. My story ain't like that, but I think its pretty entertaining.

I have a brother who is just over a year younger than me, and when he was born I was forced to 'grow up faster'. I had to give him my crib and sleep on a mattress on the ground, which was all fine and dandy. I was encouraged to be a big boy to show a good example to my brother. Really, I loved it and didn't mind. No idea when I was potty trained but I'm sure it was a normal experience, but I guess I eventually got jealous at some point. When I was 3 or 4 and my brother still wore diapers at night, when we'd be up early watching cartoons I would ask him if he was dry, and for some reason I'd tell him just to slide it off and I'd keep it and hide it behind a couch in our playroom. I have no memories of my thoughts of desiring it, just remember one morning of asking him for his diaper. Anyways I know that I eventually got at least a dozen, and all I would do is sneak off to the room from time to time, and I'd actually get hard and not understand it or the feeling at all. Just had to do it, and like an addiction I'd go into the room, slide a diaper on for 10-30 seconds maybe longer until I got too paranoid and took it off. Eventually before church one morning my mom caught me and yelled at me. Then they threw all the diapers away that day and I was ashamed and silent. That night I was in my brother's room/nursery when my mom was diapering my brother (I'd do this regularly, might have lead to my jealousy seeing him diapered and wanting to wear), and she joked teasingly asking me if I wanted to wear a diaper. Immediately surprised and embarrassed and just shook my head and she laughed at me. Didn't wear diapers again, but I'd get strange feelings seeing diaper commercials and have occasional thoughts of being a baby and wanting diapers. I would dismiss the thoughts and 'snapped out of it' and never think of it again until the next instance that brought forth the feelings.

One day when I was 12 or 13, I was at my friends' house and went to the washroom. There was a box of babywipes on the toilet as there always had been, but when I saw them I got like a rush of energetic warmth blanket my body. It was fucked and I didn't understand it. I used them and left the washroom and while sitting there playing videogames, I realized that I had to get home and somehow make a diaper. I always have a "if there is a will there is a way" mindset, and I was driven. Got like 5 pairs of underwear and stuffed it with toilet paper or something. What nonsense. Wetting it was even bigger nonsense.

The next morning, I went online and started searching because I knew that there was no was I was the only one. I was crazy worried about the internet history, so I was just typing URLs on messenger and clicking them until I hit "diapergals.com". What a shit site that is, but on the front page seeing that cute girl with a cute face and her diapered bum on display was a fabulous feeling. Next it was time to search for people online, and found some people searching on ICQ. Met a really cool guy who was my age and similar situation as me just hitting puberty and thinking "what the fuuuck". Eventually I met another dude who lived near me, and was around 20ish. He was hesitant talking to me online cause I was young, but we talked a bit and he had a pack of diapers that were small that he bought by mistake. Eventually I was off on my bike and met him somewhere close at a public place and got the diapers. This was years before I started smoking weed, and this felt like the scariest crack deal in the world with my life at stake, haha. All was well and I peddled back to my house and ran upstairs to put on my first diaper. Took them out of the package and it was the sweet smell of Attends. Got on the ground, put the diaper on my bum and.... TOO SMALL?! Really? REALLY?! Daamn it!!! Had to use tape to keep it on at night, which was still alright but blah. I just rocked those for awhile cause getting money was such a bitch at the time for me. Eventually I met my friend again and got medium Attends, and I was in heaven.

That was a briefing on the beginning of my journey. I knew soon that I was more than a DL and was actually an AB, and its been a great ride so far!

-JeiSiN

• 2 years later...

The first time I remember being put into nappies, I was about 6 or 7. I used to sleep on a camp bed in my Grandma's room. The nappies were cloth and the pants I think were rubber. I used to lie on my front and rub against the nappy. I remember feeling really relaxed doing this.

The next time was at boarding school. I was 11 and had been wetting the bed on and off for a couple of weeks. I thought that nobody had noticed (silly me) as I would just hide my pyjamas in the drying room until after school and then put them on again the next evening. One evening. I was called to the Matron's room. She was a wonderful woman who always had a smile for all the children. I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling that I was in trouble and started to cry as soon as I saw her. Matron pulled me over to her and gave me a big hug, asking why I was upset. When I told her that I had been wetting the bed, she stroked my hair and told me not to worry. I don't know what she said after that but after I stopped crying, she sent me off to bed.

The next day, I wet the bed again and went straight to the Matron. Again, she said not to worry and to come and se her before bedtime. When I did, she took me into her flat and sat me down. She then proceeded to explain that lots of childred wet the bed and that I would grow out of it. In the meantime, she said I needed to wear a nappy to bed. Just the word made me feel wierd. Matron asked me to lie on a towel on the floor. She then got me to slip my pyjamas off which was a bit embarrasing. I don't remember much more about this first time, but I often imagine myself lying there with her smiling over me with my legs spread waiting for my nappy.

every morning for the next few months, I would my wet (and sometimes dry) nappy to Matron's room and every evening, she would put another one on me. Matron was always kind when doing this and would often tickle me and give me a great big hug and a pat on my nappy encased bum.

I think it was about this time that I started to "hump" myself to sleep. This took the form of lying on my front, putting my thumb in my mouth and slowly rocking from side to side. The feeling was amazing.

After a few months, I was dry most mornings and as much as I loved the feeling (and the smell) of a fresh nappyon me, I was really happy when Matron decided it was time to try sleeping in just my pyjamas. (It was really hard to keep my situation from my friends)

My dry nights stayed with me until I was 16 and I had forgotten all about nappies and bed wetting. Then one morning, I woke up wet! I was motified. All my memories came flooding back and confusion set in. This time Instead of trying to hide it, I went straight to the house Matron (not the same) and expalined what had happened. She was just as understanding, just asking for me to strip my bed and bring the sheets together with my pjs to her before classes. When I returned to my room at lunch time, my bed was made. When I sat down. I heard a crinkle sound. It was a waterproof matress cover.

Instead of being upset, I felt quite excited. There was also a note from the Matron asking me to go and see her before lights out. I can picture her as if it were yesterday. She beckoned me over and gave me a hug. I think she thought I might be upset. Next, she explained that she knew of my bedwetting history (school records) and suggested that I wear a nappy just until the accidents stopped. I do remember wondering why nappies and a waterproof sheet, but said nothing.

Matron was very clinical when putting the nappy on me (Cloth) but gave me a pat on my but after starightening out the leg openings. This went on for a few days until one evening when Matron handed me a package of disposable pull-up nappies.

My wetting stopped a couple of weeks later (probably stress induced) and once the pull ups were finished, I stopped wearing as they were not as nice as cloth nappies.

I forgot again about wearing nappies until I was in my late twenties when I found an article in amagazine all about a woman who diapered her husband to stop him ejaculating in his shorts at night. This brought all my memories flooding back which is for another time.

• 6 years later...

Ok I know this is an old topic but I did want to share my first time. 

I was at my aunts house. I was about ten maybe nine. My cousin was five and developmentally delayed. Number of medical issues but eventually got better.  

Anyhow my aunt went out to check on us as we were watching tv.  I knew my cousin was still in diapers but I didn’t say anything.  He was a chubby kid due to the medications he was taking but not huge.  When my aunt came in she had a diaper and a towel and told my cousin to lay down so he could get changed. She took his pants down to expose a plastic covered disposable diaper. No cloth covered at the time. She untaped it and used a wash cloth to wipe the area.  Then she laid out the new one and taped it up tight.  All the while I was looking at the process.   I remember thinking how cool that must have been to be put in a diaper.  

I just kept looking at him.  When he stood up his butt was also covered.  My aunt noticed.  She goes yeah he seems old for a diaper but he can’t control his urine.  I said yeah it’s not big deal. I was trying to divert how awesome it looked.  

At dinnertime she came back in and had the towel and did the same routine. I could not stop looking at the white plastic diaper.  I was mesmerized.  My aunt looked at me and said I’m leaving his pants off.  Why don’t you try one and you can both wear a diaper till bed.  I was surprised.  I told her I was too old for diapers but she said my cousin was too.  She said come on try it it will make him feel better. 

I was resisting on the outside but excited on the outside.  Without me saying anything else she ran out and came back with another diaper and told me to lay down.  I did and she took my underwear off and laid the diaper under me.  Then she grabbed the front and taped it tight. It was a little big as I was skinnier.  She pulled down my shirt and there is was.   I remember noticing the plastic in my crotch the most. I also remember going pee in it the first time.  I did not go to the bathroom I just peed in it. 

Bu bedtime she noticed I peed and said I guess you used it for its purpose. She did not re diaper me.  

The first time I can remember being diapered was when I was 9 years, it was not a good day for my parents as I had been potty trained since age 3. 

I was caught with a diaper stuffed in my underwear, I was forcefuly stripped of my pants and underwear, revived a ass wipping than put into a diaper. 

I was told I would have to stay in that diaper until learned my lesson. 

Well I learned real fast that if I peed in the diaper it did not get changed. I just had to wear the wet diaper. 

Lster on I learned that even after pooping in the diaper I still was not getting changed. I had to wear that diaper until supper time, which was always late evening. 

I was than rediapered and sent to bed as more punishment and told that, that diaper had better not be wet in the morning or you will spend all day in a diaper. 

I woke up to a dry diaper the next morning but I needed to pee so I just went pee in the diaper, I spent the rest of the day in a diaper only being changed after the was soaked.