LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First Time Diapered

Okay, I dont know if this has been posted or not or in the way I want to get everones comments so here goes.

There was a recent post of how everone got started back in diapers which of course I replied. But my question is when you got started back in diapers, do you rememer the the first time being diapered.

I remember that day like it was yesterday, when mom came in and asked if I would wear a diaper to bed and I said okay. Like I have said before I dont think she was ready for me to be so open about it but I was tired of waking up in a wet bed so I thought diaper were a great idea. She came back in the room with a pampers disposable diaper. Lifted me up on it, and as soon as I opened my legs to receive the diaper she powdered me and the feeling of having that diaper pulled up between my legs was out of this world. Its a feeling like oh my your back in diapers again and there is nothing I can do. ( A good feeling of course for me).

Then there is the pat on the front of the diaper and on your butt. Right when she finished taping the diaper shut, it was a pat on the front of the diaper like to tell me I was done and diapered. When I got up, I got the pat on the butt to show like it was okay to be diapered. And then there is also the walk. When I got up to walk across the room, it was so thick you coulnt help but waddle. I will always rememer that day.

Like I said I dont know if this has already been asked before but I just wanted to share my experience the way I remembered it.

Staci

You have a fantastic Mom, Staci! I hope you both continue to appreciate each other. How old were you when you were first diapered again?

I never got to wear Pampers, although I do wear disposables now. When I was a kid, about the only choice was cloth diapers and plastic or rubber pants. I still have nostalgic feelings for that kind of diapering, although I also remember the mountains of laundry those diapers generated. And, until my family got an automatic washer and dryer, every diaper had to be hand scrubbed and washed in our wringer washer.

I was a very late potty trainer, and wet the bed until I was 17. Occasionally, until I was in my early 50's, I would buy some kind of "protection (any of you remember Pro-Pants or Sani-Pants?), wear them for a while, and, yes, use them. My wife discovered them and I told her the story of my childhood. She wasn't surprised when, after I began having wetting accidents in my early 50's, I began wearing adult pullups, and then diapers. I've been full-time for more than 5 years now.

Thanks for bringing up a topic many people will relate to.

I cannot remember ever being diapered by my parents. I do recall that they threatened to put me back in diapers if I didn't stop wetting the bed, which is what I wanted anyway. They never followed through on their threat however.

I'm not sure my first time was all that enjoyable. I'd just gotten caught after deliberately pooping my pants to see how it felt. I'd been playing with my toddler cousin when she'd stood and pooped. I decided I'd do it too. When my mom found out what I'd done, she cleaned me up and then spanked me. The she pinned one of my cousin's diapers on me. I had to pee later, so I wet the diaper and got spanked again.

My first time was very unceremonius. I'd been wetting infrequently most of my childhood, but nothing to cause concern. When it started to get more and more frequent at night (which the doctors said it would so it wasnt unexpected) my mum didnt take long to put me back in diapers without even asking. At the time I had no strong feelings either way so kinda went along with it. I dont remember what happened the exact first time though. The first time in the day was a bit more ceremonius and a lil' clearer.

Ive always loved diapers, even from a little kid. I used to just borrow them from my younger brother, the ones my mom was still using on him, then we old enough I would borrow them from a neighbor who still had kids in diapers, then I would borrow them from younger cousins who still needed them, then finally i was old enough to just buy them for myself, Finally I got brave enough to buy some adult diapers and I fell inlove with them form the get-go. Recently I was able to be babied, and diapered by my gf, and it was great. She saw me kinda struggling to tape on one myself, so she volunteered to help me. She was alittle nervous, but it was great. She will do it now anytime I ask. Not to mention I now have her very interested in diapers, too. She wears one to bed everynight, without a complaint. I love that so much about her. I guess Im just lucky to have someone that will diaper me, and allow me to diaper her.

Gosh i must have been 5(i was trained by 2) and was staying at my cousins house for the weekend...we did everything together and of course he was a late potty trainer......so when he got changed out of his poopy diaper i took it out of the diaper trash bin and taped it up myself......well the smell was very noticeable and they thought i pooped my pants so they pulled down my shorts and alas a big stinky diaper.....they thought i messed it myself so they stated ya make a mess like a baby ya get treated like one.....so that whole weekend i had to wear diapers and go to bed early....its a win/lose situation isnt it

• 2 years later...

I too remember that day like it was yesterday! I'd been bedwetting for years and saw disposable adult diapers in the Sears catalog. My mom saw me looking at them and asked if I wanted to try them. I hesitated and said "ok". They arrived an eternity later and my mom came in with one at bedtime. She had me lay down, lift my butt up, and slid the diaper under me. It was one of the old folded disposable adult diapers (really thin), but the feeling of having that lovely smooth crinkly plastic diaper pulled up between my legs and taped into place was undescribable. It felt secure, cozy, hugely embarassing, comforting and so much more, all wrapped into one bizarre feeling. The only drawback was that mom showed me how to put them on and I diapered myself from then on. So it wasn't until adulthood that I got to have the feeling replicated with a girlfriend.

And yes, there is also nothing like the sound of a pat on a diapered butt, and the feel of the bulk between your legs and the crinkling sound of the diaper with each step (thus the name of my website!). AH WHAT A FEELING!

• 3 weeks later...

Well there are two major "first time back in diapers" situations in my life.

First:

When I was three my abusive babysitter liked to leave me in the car all day and then I would obviously wet myself. So anyways, the last day she babysit me she did just that and when she came to get me she lifted me outta the car seat and then took me into the house and slapped me around a bunch and more really bad things. And then she put me in diapers (she babysit other kids as well). And for anyone wondering, yes three year olds can have permanent memories of terrifying things.

Second:

I was always a bedwetter so one night I went to my friends house for the night. He was a bedwetter as well and his mother knew I was also. So she diapered him in a cloth diaper and then asked me if I thought I would make it through the night dry. I was terrified of her so I did not respond. So she just did it anyways. Which when I think about it today I find it extremely weird for her to do to another kid that isnt hers (it must have been a discussion between our mothers). So the next night when I went home my mom asked me again (which is weird cause they had never asked to diaper me before that). But, then after that night I was never diapered again, which is also weird because you would think it would have been more permanent. This would have been about 1992 or so, so I guess in the early goodnight/acceptance of bedwetting and diapers. *shrugs* I didnt really stop bedwetting every night until I was about 13 and even after that I would wet the bed about once a week but I hid it extremely well... to this day. I am a more frequent bedwetter now though, which I think is a product of becoming lazy with diapers and routine.

Anyways, thats my story.

I'd ALWAYS been interested in diapers after I was house broken. :lol: At 5 years old I found my cloth baby diapers, put one on, and wet it. After that I'd steal my mother's maxi pads (big thick ones) over time, put several of them in my diapers and use them as a makeshift diaper. As I got older I'd ride my bike to the convenience store and buy some Pampers or Luvs. When I was 18 I bought my first package of adult diapers.

I don't know what started this fetish for me but I DO have memories of having accidents before I was potty trained (well, I'm not sure if at that point they can be considered accidents). I have about four memories of wearing diapers or having my diaper changed. I think the catalyst was an attractive woman who was a friend of my parents. I'd wet my diaper and I specifically asked for her to change me.

The first time... after potty training of course, that i wore a diaper... well technically the first was a pullup. My neighbor's younger brother... about two years younger than me, still wore pullups when he was seven... i was nine. His family and my family went up north one time and i teased him relentlessly when it came to bedtime. Then he refused to wear it to bed. I snatched it instead... A week or so later i put it on in my bedroom and took it right off, dispite the fact i adored it, i felt so guilty for doing it at my age.

My first "diaper" was when i was thirteen. I had been wetting the bed, and my current girlfriend knew. She asked her mom to get me big diapers, depends, and she did. I did try one on that night, but took it off instantly. The next day i went to visit her, and since i didn't sleep well the night before, she told me to bring a diaper. I agreed with little complaining, then when i went over there, i changed in the bathroom and took a nap. I did wet the bed. She said nothing to me about it. Technically, that girlfriend is the one that got me into thinking like a little kid since we'd roleplay online as one of us being a four or five year old, but it wasn't until Mommy came that a girl officially diapered me.

-Sophie

I'm not sure it technically counts, but I remember this like yesterday, and I know that it fueled my interest.

I was 3. My recollection is that I'd been pretty much trained at that point, but at the store my mom bought a box of Pampers. I had no idea why she'd be doing that (I remember wondering why). Then I spent a few days staying with my grandparents, and wore diapers that whole time. I remember walking through a parking lot with my grandfather and realizing I needed to pee. Right away, I remembered that I was wearing a diaper and just went. When I got home my mom changed my diaper on the living room floor and said to my dad "There's a Pampered boy" as I waddled off to whatever. That was probably the last time my mom changed me.

Like I said, not sure it counts, but I've been hooked since then.

"I remember that day like it was yesterday, when mom came in and asked if I would wear a diaper to bed "

I remember my first time like it was yesterday too, even though it was 50 years ago. (WOW, I'm old) My mother didn't ask though, she TOLD me that I was going to be diapered.

I was potty trained pretty early, but I still wet the bed sometimes at the age of three. I was also able to dress myself, especially for bed since I had a pair of green pajamas with airplanes on them.

One night, when it was bedtime, my mother told me; "Carl, don't put your pajama bottoms on tonight, because I'm going to diaper you." I remember feeling embarrassed but excited as I came out into the living room wearing nothing but my pajama top. My mother laid me down on the green vinyl sofa and sat down next to me. She grabbed my ankles with her left hand and lifted my butt up as she slid the cloth diaper under me. She lowered my butt, spread my legs and powdered me with baby powder. Then she pulled the diaper up between my legs and pinned first the left side and then the right.

While she was pinning the diaper on, I turned my head and looked at my Dad watching from the rocking chair on the other side of the room. The look on his face was a mixture of envy and guilt. (of course that is my interpretation today, I didn't understand it then) I found out 20 years later that he had been a bedwetter until he was 14.

When Mom finished pinning on the diaper, she grabbed my ankles again, raised my diapered butt up and slid a pair of green Gerber snap-on panties under me. She pulled them up between my legs, snapped them on, and then helped me sit up and sent me to bed wearing nothing but the diaper, plastic pants, and pajama top. This was to become my new bedtime outfit for the next several months.

A few months later, my baby sister was born. My grandmother came and stayed with my three brothers and me while my mother was at the hospital. The first night at bedtime, my older brother said to her" Mommy diapers Carl for bed."

Grandma looked very embarrassed and unhappy, and replied; "I think Carl is too big to be diapered," so it was back to pajamas for me.

When Mom came home, I expected to be diapered again, but I never was. Grandma must have said something to Mom because she never diapered me again even though I asked her to and hinted about it for years as I continued to wet the bed until I was 11.

I'm sorry this is so long, but it has had a tremendous impact on my life, as I'm sitting here typing this while wearing a wet guaze diaper and green vinyl pants that approximate what I wore when I was three.

I remember when I was about 7 or 8 yrs old, my younger brother who was about 5 started pooping his pants on a regular basis. My mom thought the best way to punish him was to make him wear diapers all the time. I remember that after a while, I got a little jelaous of the attention he was getting from my mom and the babysitter. So I started having wetting accidents, my mom promptly put me in diapers as well. Two or three weeks later, she said that I needed to be a big boy and stop having accidents. Shortly after I stopped getting the diapers and soon after my younger brother stopped having his problems as well. My mom said that he was just being lazy and wanted attention. Who knows what the truth was.

I do know that, I remember those times well. And now many years later my love for diapers is back full force. But this time I have a loving wife who supports me and my desire to be diapered. :D

• Like 1

I remember exactly when I had my first encounters with adult nappies. I had just moved to a new foster placement in a large town called Chesterfield in the county of Derbyshire. I was 10 and this was perhaps my fourth faster placement because all the others could not cope with me. This one felt different as the foster mother had patience and was quite understanding unlike the rest of them. She fosterd mostly children with severe learning disabilities as we have a very good social welfare program in England and she could make alot of money. I moved into a small bedroom in the loft (attic) whcih had a small wardrobe where she kept all her Christmas Decorations as well as a small collection of Attends nappies. I have always loved nappies from a very early age and was so happy to find these nappies in her wardrobe, I remember taping my first one and feeling so calm and peaceful, that night I did not cry myself to sleep thinking about my monther. The next morning I did not now what to do with the used nappy (not wet) I hid it under the bed. This carried on for a couple of weeks untill she hoverd my room and found them. I was expelled from school at the time for stepping on somebodys art work ( A lighthouse) so was down downstairs with a social worker playing board games when she came down with some used Attends in her hands.

would you like me to carry on because this can become quite long?

my girlfriend has changed me once after we had sex but thats the more recent one but then the last time i was actually changed by my parents was when i finally stopped wearing diapers around 13 and they decided i was old enough to not be wearing them any more so late potty training for me ..... but i wore them till i was 15 basically i changed my self they helped when i needed it but tried not to....

I was one of those that wet until about 7 years old due to small bladder size (thats what the doctor said anyway). Anyhow, sometime between six and seven I remember it being bedtime and my mom coming into the doorway of my room and as routinely as ever (as it had been for the 6 years before) unfolded the diaper and proceeded with the diapering. When I sat up I drummed on the front of my diaper while trying out the phrase "diaper! diaper!". At this point I already loved them, but as I recall I said I didnt need them anymore shortly after because I wanted to make her proud.

its funny.

most of the posts on this have something to do with peoples childhood.

maybe mine does too and i dont remember it.

i was reading some erotica back in the fall of '06 and came across a story of a woman being diapered by another woman. she was scared after an incident in her apartment building, in the story.

just seemed very erotic to me. i was drawn to go get some adult diapers.

i bought a pack of diaper style walgreen brand. it started from that.

felt very cozy to sleep in. i went online on freecycle and found someone who was getting rid of extra diapers. a lot of them.

that was a year and a half ago.

only a few people know. im scared someone who i dont want knowing will find out.

i love wearing them with an extra pad but lately im just too broke.

not a lot else to tell. it was an intense thing when i told a friend of mine. I wore them to the bar.

felt very very daring for me.

thanks for the space for this.

-john

I remember when I was first diapered. I was 6 and I stole a pamper from my baby sisters diaper stash. I was sooooo nervous! I put it on in the bathroom and sat in front of the mirror and admired the diaper I was wearing. It was amazing, because before that I had been trying substitutes and this was my first real diaper since I was toilet trained.

Its funny now thinking about it. I have been in diapers literally longer than I have been out of them!

~Brian

Actually I have many memories that I treasure. After my fall and consequent extended stay in the hospital I remember the first time a nurse diapered me. My favorite memory though, still at age 12, is the tenderness of my nanny. She made me feel like an infant again at every changing. She was a tall, big-boned woman with a nice face and sweet disposition. I would have walked through fire for her. My infantile behavior never seemed to bother her, though she never encouraged it.

I've told this story before...

When I was 5 my mom was sick, so I had to live with some relatives.

I was a bedwetter, so my aunt told me that she was going to have me wear diapers at night. I remember crying, screaming and protesting, but it did not matter. That night, I had to lay in bed and she pinned me in cloth diapers. (no plastic pants though). In the morning they were soaked. So every night for the next few weeks I was diapered before I went to sleep and every morning I woke up wet.

At some point, I realized that I liked wearing diapers and told my aunt that they were "comfy" and every night until I returned home she pinned me in diapers. Sadly, my mom never did the same and I did not wear diapers the rest of my childhood. Three years later, we were going on vacation and my mom thought about getting me some snap-on diapers as she didn't want me wetting the bed in the hotel. I remember being really excited and encouraged her to by them as I did't want to have a wet bed either. Much to my disappointment she didn't get me them as she thought they were too small.

Ever since those few weeks at my aunt's I have been a diaper lover. Forty+ years later, I started wearing cloth diapers at night and am now sleeping happily and waking up just as wet!

CDL

Mine has nothing to do with my childhood at all, I was potty trained normally and didn't even have a thought about diapers until I was much older.

When I was about 12 I started peeing on the toilet with my underwear still on, it progressed to pooping too and I enjoyed it but was very ashamed afterwards.

When I was about 20 I started looking after a little boy who was still in nappies, I really don't know what came over me but I took one of his nappies home put it on and wet and pooped in it. It was the best feeling ever and so began my obsession!

The best thing I have ever done was when I had a driving job there was a particular supermarket on the way and they had a baby changing room that was full of free nappies, I used to put one on and walk around the shop peeing, and even once pooed myself while waiting in the line at the checkout!

I used to drive for miles with a wet and sometimes poopy nappy on and loved it. I would get cleaned up before I got home and nobody was any the wiser.

I told my boyfriend and he was quite happy for me to do it with him and we had loads of diapered sex.

I then moved out on my own, and spent about a month 24/7 and the novelty wore off and I didn't do it again for a long time. Until recently that is.

Although I'm getting to the point of being bored with it now as I probably wear a nappy for a day at a time about 3 times a week. Instead of being a thrill its just routine.

The first time I remember being diapered was memorial Day Weekend of 1968, a few weeks before I turned 4. I do not remember being toilet trained. Like the other gals in my family I had a small bladder, so Mom asked us to wear diapers for trips and special events. Relatives had a food stand at Renaissance Faire. Mom, Dad, my older sister, my big brother and I all went in costume. Mom must have diapered me and sis before we got in the car while she put us in our costumes. I was going as a Faire Urchin, in a long dress called a shift, with a bonnet and sandals.

At some point Mom checked my cloth diaper and concluded I was wet. She asked me to recline on the grass, pulled up my shift and removed the wet diaper. Mom slid a dry gauze diaper under me when the Queen walked over. She looked down at me, smiled and said something about me not worrying about the state of the privies and that she was most pleased. Once the actress playing Queen left, Mom finished changing me. Perhaps some strangers saw me being changed.

When I was 13, in 1977, we participated in Renaissance Faire as usual. By then I had reverted to bedwetting and been taught to pin my own diapers. That season I played a servant at the Royal Court. Dress rehearsal I was using a shelf in the dressing tent as my changing table when the actress playing Queen came in, still in her ordinary costume. She smiled and asked if I remembered her seeing me diapered before and I answered that was a famous family incident. She remarked she was glad I would be in her Royal Court. One of her Ladies in Waiting came over to remove her ordinary costume. I noticed the actress was wearing one of the first adult disposables I had ever seen. She noticed and told me she got the idea from me and waited until Attends were available, saying in her Queen dress even with help she could not get to a toilet or privy in time.

Those remain good memories.

• Like 1