LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Or Dry?

BoTox

It occurred to me I never answered the original poster's question of "wet or dry.". The more I think about it, the more obvious it is that I like certain aspects of being wet, and of being dry. . I love the feeling of a freshly powdered cloth diaper--it evokes dim memories from my toddler years of being freshly bathed, powdered and put in my crib for the night. On the other hand, I love the warm feeling that spreads through my diaper when I first wet.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I enjoy both wet and dry diapers about the same and will wet as soon as I feel the need to. However I do NOT like the feeling of saturated diapers. A diaper can be wet without making your skin feel wet. Once my skin feels wet all the time, particularly on my upper butt and when I can feel wetness being pressed out near my leak-guards I start to get a bit cranky from the wetness and chaffing. By this stage most diapers are near the leaking point anyway, so I change then (I find this usually happens around the 6-8 hour mark for me).

To honest, I like the feeling of both. I wear diapers most places I go due to IBS/OAB "especially if I don't know where a bathroom is" And when that happens, I like to stay dry 50% of the time and okay with being wet for the rest of the time.

• 6 months later...

I put on a fresh diaper and then try to hold the pee until it hurts and then I wet slowly. I usually empty just about a third of the pee in the diaper, the rest goes in the toilet so I don't have to change imediately. Than I wear it for a few more hours, peeing in it just a little and change when there's a risk it will leak.

For me, I can sit in a dry diaper all day just for its comfort, but once it gets wet.. it turns into more of a sexual desire than anything. I have a hard time staying in a wet diaper, as I get way too aroused from it.

Almost the second I stand up after the rubber panties are put on. The feeling of something thick being between my legs starts the feeling of needing to wet. Also I wet more if I am in a skirt, dress or babydoll. the feeling of the material on my thighs

• 1 year later...

Like BoTox, when I first obtained diapers (in my teens), I would wet them immediately. The act was the focus then. Nowadays I am empty whenever I am put into a diaper. Using the diaper will happen eventually but it's not the sole focus anymore. It's grown to include the whole experience.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Now, I'm virtually double incontinent (but still love it as much as when it was just more a fetish thing), I guess as I'm pretty much constantly wet and/or dirty, I'd have to say now, I just adore that feeling. Just a pity one can't leave it like that all day and that I have to change regularly to avoid rash and suchlike; currently I've been messy and very wet since about 6 hours ago, but just enjoying the calm feeling of sitting here in my own wet mess, too much to have changed again yet, guess I shoudl really or it'll be buckets of nappy-rash cream once more..

I have no wetting control so it's academic for me - I just put on a diaper and it slowly acquires more wetness over time.

That having been said - with messing I have a distinct (although not overriding) preference for using the toilet, but if I'm more than 15 minutes' walk from a toilet I'll generally just fill my diapers where I am and then walk to a toilet and change. My control is pretty fragile and chances are walking more than 15 minutes will disturb my stomach enough that I'll fill my diapers before I get there anyway.

If I'm lucky enough nowdays, to be right next to a toilet, and double lucky enough to feel the urge, and its convenient, like you I'll always try do my mess in the toilet, especially if its a day I want/need to go out. though more often than not now, I change in the morning, into a clean diaper, and I'll be wet more or less straight away, and often just not notice, or not get a signal I need to mess at some point in the morning, so just then end up boht for as long as I can risk leaving it, before I am forced to change; Very occasionally esp if its really stinky I'll try change before I go out, say in the afternoon, but otherwise I'll tend t leave it on most of the day/all day, and then change into a clean one for night (when I always seem to mess myself again at night anyhow, thesedays)

• 3 months later...

I don't mind either way the bottom line is I need to wear my diapers and I will eventually wet maybe mess (mess is rare though) as long as I am not super saturated I am ok

I somehow feel it's a waste to wet immediately, so usually I start wearing with an empty bladder. I then like to feel my bladder filling up and, when it shifts from pressure to pain, usually begin to let go & immediately clamp back after the first spurt. Progressively, if I keep doing this for a while, my bladder starts to spasm and my holding capacity drops down.