LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wet Or Dry?

BoTox

I suspect all of us put on a dry diaper but how long does it stay that way? Do you prefer to keep a diaper dry as long as possible or do you wet it immediately?

Personally, I've waited until I had an urge before I even put on a diaper in the early days. Now, I can keep a diaper dry for at least an hour without really having to hold it. Once wet, I stay in it until convenient to change or until I believe it has served its purpose and needs changing to avoid embarrassment.

At home, I am always testing the capacity and to see if a different taping technique or a new up or down (guys know what I mean?) position works better.

I find the better diapers, even the thin Abena or Tranquility do a better job of feeling dry than the cheaper store brands even though capacity is fairly close.

• Like 1

I really like getting up in the AM and changing into dry diapers. How long they stay dry though is up to my body. Although I'm not incontinent, I find that when I'm in diapers, I wet without realizing it.

Usually only worn at home, the one thing I don't like is when the moisture wicks around to my bottom. Then its time to change again.

CDL

I really like getting up in the AM and changing into dry diapers. How long they stay dry though is up to my body. Although I'm not incontinent, I find that when I'm in diapers, I wet without realizing it.

Usually only worn at home, the one thing I don't like is when the moisture wicks around to my bottom. Then its time to change again.

CDL

Ah, so a wet butt is your yardstick for change? I actually TRY to use all the padding if I can although getting the back completely used is certainly a challenge. This was what caused me to first experiment with wearing a diaper backwards.

• 2 months later...

I love mine wet. Most times I have the dry diaper on only 5 minutes before I wet it. I love to stay in a wet diaper all day and night. Then take it off the next morning when I shower.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm urge incontinent so I can never really tell how long I'll go before getting wet. I've had days where I can go 6+ hours before wetting, and others where I haven't even finished taping up a new diaper before I'm wet again. In general I try not to push it too far before changing or I risk leaking yet again or getting another rash.

• 3 weeks later...

Sometime I'll put on a diaper after peeing in the toilet because I know I'm going to be gone the better part of the day running errands and will want to stay dry for a while so I won't have to be changing all the time. Other times, I have to pee bad and will put on a diaper and soak it as soon as it's taped on. Variety is the spice of life! Why just do one thing when you can do both?

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

i prefer a wet diaper actually.. and when it is dry, i drink fluids to wet it, i wish I didn't though, because it does get expernsive.. i can only get the tranquilty ATN's.. so I am going to order some bellisimos' from b4ns.com and i will have fun soaking those!!

i don't like being in a super soaked diaper because at that point, i know it'll leak soon

• Like 1

I like mine dry for a while but I don't mind being wet so I'll wear them till they're well used. I never know how long a diaper will stay dry as I'm urge incon and overactive bladder and it's dependent on my liquid intake. When I'm wearing, I take advantage of the opportunity to let my bladder relax and rest so I don't flood at all, I just have frequent small wettings which allows a diaper to near it's capacity.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

My routine (when my brother won't be at my house for the day) starts out early A.M. at my mother's house where I sleep. I get up and pee in the toilet, go to my bedroom and put on a cloth diaper and waterproof pants. Then I go back to bed for another hour or so. Obviously I won't have to wet right away, so eventually I just trickle a little before getting up and getting dressed. At breakfast, I might pee a little more before walking around the corner to my house. Cup of coffee with my brother--he leaves for work. I continue peeing occasionally until I feel wet enough to change. Then I take off the wet diaper and waterproof pants and wash/dry everything and stash it. I can usually only do this on Saturday mornings because he works then. I also have days off during the week when he is at work, and I can do it then, too.

• 7 months later...

Ah, so a wet butt is your yardstick for change? I actually TRY to use all the padding if I can although getting the back completely used is certainly a challenge. This was what caused me to first experiment with wearing a diaper backwards.

It is for me too. The two other "critical zones" are the sides (since there's no padding there, a leak is

• 2 months later...

I like being wet. I wear Bambinos and the Adult Pampers Ultra so they are very much like a true 90s diaper. I like being wet between the legs and maybe towards the back. Being a boy and not a girl it makes me feel a little more girlish and that's what I like